Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: When the Haunting Melody Dies (Rhi~)  (Read 1487 times)

Offline Nix

When the Haunting Melody Dies (Rhi~)
« on: July 27, 2012, 11:01:40 pm »
Isandre... or rather Ava, downed the rest of his brandy, lounging back against the plush couch. He had taken up nightly residence in the Synesthesia as per usual after any of his shows, whether preformed their or not. Though tonight his show had indeed been at the night club... and so those who wanted to fuck him flirted mercilessly with him and stuck to his side. Some of them he had sent off with a simple glance that said 'don't waste your time and mine'. Others he kept around him because they were attractive or mildly amusing enough. He honestly didn't feel like fucking any of them tonight, but he was too big to be seen alone at this point. So he charmed a few with a sly smiles into fetching him drinks or some other such nonsense.

The show had gone well. He had really been in the zone tonight... the music seemed to flow out of him more than usual. Plus he looked gorgeous in his new burgundy coat dress and black ballet boots. His rose colored hair was pinned up with only a few tresses hanging down in loose curls around his perfect face. Dark red dried roses were woven into the back of his up do, as well as a black lace ribbon.

A small sigh escaped his lips as he feigned interest in whatever the girl next to him was saying. Really? No one had gotten him another drink yet? ...Did this bitch ever shut up? She did realize that it was hard enough to hear over the music, even if he wasn't zoned out and tipsy. Well what ever she was saying it was probably about him since she was smiling uncontrollably with lust in her eyes and uncomfortable shifting her legs. He smirked at her a bit and watched as she swooned. Too easy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: When the Haunting Melody Dies (Rhi~)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 11:14:33 pm »
This wasn't Mala's typical hangout, but he'd felt inexplicably drawn to this place, almost as though by a force much larger than himself--and who was he to resist a higher calling?

Well, alright, so that wasn't it. The artist that was playing was strangely familiar. Not because they'd ever met--they hadn't--but because something about the songs spoke to him. They reminded him of himself in an eerie way, like they were written about him, for him.

Maybe he was just crazy, but it wouldn't hurt to investigate.

And that was how he found himself in Syn (such an apt name for a pit of avarice and iniquity), standing out more for his casual and conservative outfit among so many colorful, random styles, whittling away the time and watching the eccentric violinist on the stage through slightly narrowed eyes. There was something off about him. It could all just be coincidence, because some people were just inventive and creative, but what if...?

When it was over, he excused himself from his table and sidled over to where he was, glancing toward the woman next to him. Hopefully he wasn't interrupting anything, but from the expression on the boy's face, it didn't look like it. "I hope I'm not intruding on anything," he said. "I just wanted to say that you play beautifully."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 08:13:55 pm »
Isandre had been about to ask the dumb slightly annoying girl next to him to get him another brandy when the other approached. His attention was immediately drawn to the casually dressed fellow and he found himself swallowing a lump that he didn't even realize was in his throat. ...you play beautifully. The words almost made him blush for some reason. Perhaps because they sounded sincere and not like a thinly veiled attempt to get him into bed. Did he know this gentleman? He felt so familiar but... how?

"Thank you, I don't believe we've met." His voice was naturally smooth and melodic but lacked the seductive tone he used with most of his fans, like he would have used on the now entirely forgotten girl next to him. He just couldn't help but stare into this man's eyes. Isandre stood up, much to the dismay of his fans (the girl even let out a disgruntled whine and pouted, not that he noticed).

Standing he was significantly taller than the other male, though it was only because of the stiletto ballet heals (which took great skill to walk in but looked too amazing to resist wearing), he was probably shorter than the other in actuality.

The next words that passed Isandre's lips were six words that he had never said before and had never intended to. "Can I buy you a drink?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 01:03:16 pm »
"If you'd like," Mala said with a smile. "I'm afraid I'm one of those boring people that doesn't really drink, though. Something virgin? Ah!"

Laughing, he shook his head and held out his hand. "I'm sorry. I'm Mala. And you're...Ava?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 02:14:56 am »
Mala~

Isandre's heart skipped a beat for some unknown reason. The name sounded familiar somehow... like from a dream. There was something so enigmatic about the other male, even the not drinking seemed somehow classy and elegant coming from the stranger. Normally he would scoff at someone for something like that.

It took Isandre a moment to realize that Mala's hand was still out to him, that he had been lost in a his thoughts. "...Yes. Ava Orpheus." He said giving his stage name as he shook the other's hand. He thought about giving his real name for a moment, but he identified as Ava now so it didn't feel like a fake name either. Besides, he never used Isandre Trevaha anymore.

"I suppose we can get you a nice virgin drink..." He said with an almost shy but still sly smile. He moved to the bar and ordered two drinks, another brandy for himself and virgin morning star for Mala. "Here. Its pineapple juice, honey, and ginger ale. It isn't too sweet though."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 04:07:33 pm »
It was kind of amazing, seeing that larger-than-life rockstar persona he'd witnessed on stage melt into a very human sort of awkwardness. With a smile, Mala accepted the drink and sipped at it, then tipped his head in acknowledgement.

"It's very good," he said. "I've never had one before--ah, I must sound so boring. It's actually my first time here, too. But I have to say, I really enjoyed your performance. There's something very hauntingly captivating about your lyrics."

Offline Nix

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 11:33:46 pm »
Isandre sipped at his own drink and watched Mala's reaction to the drink, happy that the other male liked what he had ordered. "You don't sound boring..." Anyone else he would have laughed at and agreed with. What was it about this man?

When Mala talked about his performance he smiled that same shy but sly smile as he did earlier. "Thank you... I just play and sing what comes to me, but I am glad you enjoyed it. Would you like to go somewhere and talk? Since it's your first time here I could show you what the private rooms look like..."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 02:43:21 am »
"Private rooms?" Mala lifted a slender eyebrow. He was starting to get the distinct feeling that, maybe, this man was hitting on him. Maybe. He was never too sure about these sorts of things and had been told he was oblivious before, as he had a tendency to just think people were being friendly when they were being flirtatious.

Which also meant he would feel incredibly foolish if he overcompensated by assuming flirting when the person was really just being friendly.

So confusing.

Either way you looked at it, he supposed, it was still a friendly invitation. With a smile, he nodded. "It would be easier to speak that way," he said over the noise. "We'll go hoarse if we have to keep shouting." He made a little sweeping motion with his hand. "Please, lead the way!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2012, 07:52:50 pm »
"It certainly will be nice to hear each other." Isandre could think of a few other ways they could go hoarse. He smiled at the other, glad that he had agreed, and started to lead the way. "Follow me~"

He put down his drink and headed toward a private elevator at the back of the place. He had already rented a suite for the night and merely scanned his chip and the elevator door opened up. Isandre got on and held the door for Mala.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2012, 02:05:47 pm »
"Thank you." Mala stepped into the elevator after Ava and let the doors shut behind them. "Do you give many private tours or am I just lucky?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2012, 11:46:21 pm »
Once the doors closed Isandre moved closer to Mala and ran his hand down the other's chest. "Either way I'd say you are lucky Mala~" He purred softly. There was something about this man, something enigmatic and mysterious. It made Isandre want him.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2013, 12:44:12 pm »
Mala caught Ava's wrist before his hand could travel too far. "I can't argue with that," he said. "Not that I'd want to."

Yep. He was about ninety-nine percent sure this guy was hitting on him, now.

He let his fingers linger on Ava's hand a moment before releasing it, just as the elevator chimed and the doors opened. "Is this it?"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 03:37:11 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Offline Nix

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2016, 11:28:10 pm »
The elevator doors opened to a hall with just one door off of it. He had to frown slightly as Mala stopped his hand but shook it off as he exited the elevator.

"Indeed it is." He smiled and scanned his chip at this door as well, opening it to reveal the rather luxurious suite. His equipment and things from his performance earlier had already been dropped off on a table near the door. He noted that briefly as he headed straight for the couch. As pretty as they were it was very tiring to walk in the ballet boots so sitting once more was a priority. "Please, join me." Ava said gently patting the couch. "Its good to hear myself think again."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal