Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Start of Fame (Godsibb!)  (Read 5743 times)

Offline Nix

Re: The Start of Fame (Godsibb!)
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2012, 12:50:05 am »
"...So you don't like me? Why did you lead me on like that then?" Isandre didn't even care that Felix did a crazy flip. He just wanted to fuck and Felix was ruining that. "You are such a cock tease... and you could have fucked me if you wanted too..."

Isandre started stroking his own cock through his skirt. "I can't believe you would do this to your band mate."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

godsibb

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2012, 10:31:38 pm »
Oh crap, oh crap... There was nothing Felix hated more than making people unhappy. Because of this, he very rarely turned people down no matter how ridiculous the request, but this... Felix wasn’t sure if he should feel bad for refusing Isandre’s sudden advances or just appalled. The drummer had some pretty strict boundaries when it came to sex, not that his band mate would know. Well, it’s not like he hasn’t been in similar situations before... Hopefully, he could keep from getting too intimate without upsetting Isandre. Averting his eyes away from the, er, stroking, Felix looked up at him apprehensively.

"I’m sorry, I do like ya, really...! I-it’s jus’... Uh... Um..." Without finishing his explanation, he glanced around, trying to think of something he’d feel more comfortable doing. "H-how about jus’ a kiss...?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2012, 11:56:17 pm »
Isandre halted his hand and refrained from touching himself. This kid was really starting to piss him off. Still he looked so uncomfortable... damn it.

The keytarist stood up angrily. "I'm not going to make you kiss me, I'm not that desperate. Next time you shouldn't go home with someone you don't want to fuck, not everyone is going to take no for an answer." He said before heading into his bedroom and just leaving the other on the floor of his living room.

godsibb

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2012, 06:48:58 pm »
Crud, that just made things worse! Felix flailed around on the floor a little before scrambling to his feet and following Isandre. After lingering outside his room for a few seconds, the drummer ultimately decided that it probably wouldn’t be a good idea to go in.

"Uhhh... Hey? Isandre...? Um... Ya in there?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2012, 11:40:43 pm »
Isandre laid on his bed and rolled over on his side so that his back was to the door. "Of course I'm in here. I don't walk into a room and magically transport somewhere else... you obviously don't want to be with me so I removed myself from the situation. Just go since you find me sexually repulsive."

godsibb

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2012, 12:17:56 am »
"It’s not like that!" He looked down, shuffling his feet. "I mean, I didn’ know ya wanted to...do it. That, um...s-s’prised me."

Felix slowly poked his head into the room and paused. He suddenly felt very awkward, something that was extremely rare for him. Squirming a little, he tried to think of the best way to say his thoughts out loud.

"I jus' dun feel, um...cum...comforta ble, doin’...that...with anyone. I mean, yeah, I do, but like... Not for, um, a long time."

Offline Nix

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2012, 09:26:06 am »
Isandre let out a sigh. Maybe he had pushed the drummer too hard. Damn it, he just wanted to screw around! He unceremoniously flopped over to face Felix. Damn... he wasn't even in the mood anymore, that face just made him a mix of guilty and pissed off.

"...look I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were... well a dimwitted cock tease and a prude." Despite how that came out he was legitimately trying to apologize. "You can come in, I won't try anything." Isandre sat up and pulled his long blue hair down from its up do before climbing out of bed and moving to open his closet. "You can hang out and we can just watch TV and shit. I'm just going to change into more comfortable clothes."

He was still partially in his stage clothes after all.

godsibb

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2012, 03:34:03 pm »
Allowing the insults to fly over his head, Felix carefully inched his way into the room, trying not to push his luck.

"Really...? Ya dun...hate me or nothin’...?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2012, 11:52:32 pm »
"... I'm annoyed but I don't hate you or anything..." He grumbled as he pulled out a long silk night gown. He started to head toward the attached bathroom to change but then paused and looked at Felix.

"... you don't hate me do you?"

godsibb

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2012, 07:04:07 pm »
Felix smiled happily, relieved. At Isandre’s question, he shook his head quickly and walked fully into the room.

"Nu-uh. I’d never ever ever hate ya!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2013, 12:31:24 am »
Damn this guy. "Well, make yourself comfortable." Isandre turned and headed into his en suite, closing the door behind him. He stripped down and washed the make up off his face before putting on his night gown. He had thought about taking a quick shower but didn't want to leave Felix by himself that long.

Damn him. Prudish, cock teasing idiot. And yet Isandre was finding it hard to hate him. They should dislike each other since they were so different, shouldn't they? Ughhhh.

After a few minutes he headed back to his bedroom, and Felix.

godsibb

« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2013, 08:16:04 pm »
By the time Isandre came back into the room, Felix had indeed made himself comfortable. The drummer had dove into the bed and was wrapped up under the covers, rolling around.

"It’s so sooooooft...!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2013, 03:13:24 am »
Ok. Apparently his band mate wanted to be raped. Yep. That was all there was to it. That prudish, fart-faced moron was rolling around sensually on his bed! Isandre had to reel in his anger and bite his lip to even deal with this! More over why did he even care?! Felix was cute and shit sure, but he'd had hotter fucks... why was the drummer getting him flustered at all?

Whatever. This night couldn't be over soon enough. He let out an exasperated sigh and plopped down on the large bed next to Felix. "Yeah, its top of the line. I can't just sleep on anything, I need my beauty rest." Isandre picked up a remote on his night stand, pressed a button, and a large TV came out of the ceiling. "You want to watch something?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal