Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Start of Fame (Godsibb!)  (Read 5742 times)

Offline Nix

Re: The Start of Fame (Godsibb!)
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2012, 04:10:56 pm »
Isandre let out an annoyed sigh. "I don't know... somewhere to pick up someone hot and sexy to take home with me tonight."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

godsibb

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2012, 09:49:33 pm »
"Take ‘em home?" He paused. "Like...for a party? Can I come?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2012, 12:00:50 pm »
"Yeah a fucking party in my pants." Isandre hadn't been this over come with the need to bang his head against the nearest wall in years. Was this kid really that dumb? The only reason he didn't tell the drummer to fuck off was because... well... he was his drummer. And he had to play nice with the band mates at least for now. After a few moments of disbelief, wondering if Felix was just high, and trying to figure out why the fuck he was still talking to this dumbass, Isandre sighed, rolled his eyes and said the three words he knew he would regret. "...you can come."

Isandre didn't even wait to hear Felix's answer, he just grabbed the rest of his stuff and headed out of the room. If the stupid human smiley face wanted to follow him then fine. If not than that was cool too. If Felix did come though... he was gunna teach him a few lessons that would make this band experience a lot more enjoyable.

godsibb

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2012, 02:10:17 am »
"Yeah! Partyyy!"

Felix immediately dropped his drumstick and jumped up, running after Isandre.

"So where're we goin'?" He jogged up next to the older member, his smile even bigger than before and his eyes wide and bright, much like a child who was on his way to the toy store.

Offline Nix

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2012, 02:22:14 pm »
So the little happy scamp did follow him. Damn guy was like a puppy. A puppy that needed kicking. "...To my place. It's a private party... unless you want an audience?" Isandre figured the drummer wouldn't understand the implication, and if he did, well he had played dumb and innocent well enough till now.

Isandre shrugged his bag strap up higher on his shoulder as they walked, out from the back stage area, he would keep walking even as he waited for Felix's answer because he didn't want to seem like he was waiting on the other to decide.

godsibb

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2012, 05:08:29 pm »
Naturally, he failed to grasp the deeper meaning of what Isandre said.

"Oooh, a private party. Sounds fancy..." He let out a goofy giggle, feeling the need to exaggerate the words, for some reason. "Le's have a private party!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2012, 09:39:17 am »
Right. This idiot had no idea what he was saying. Isandre almost felt bad about taking advantage of that... almost. He continued to lead the way to his place in silence, leaving the club they had preformed in and walking across a skypath to a near by building, past that one and behind the next. It was really a short walk, but he had a prime location. Isandre didn't have to wait to become famous before hitting it big, he was already rich and privileged.

He heading inside the large luxurious building and swiftly walked to the elevator, barely waiting for Felix to follow him as he got on. Once the door closed he scanned his chip and it automatically took them up a few flights, though they had entered the building pretty high up to begin with. When the doors opened it opened directly into his huge suite. Modest amount of modern expensive looking furniture filled the spacious living room before trailing into the open concept kitchen with state of the art appliances.

Isandre put down his stuff right by the entrance and moved to flop down on the huge, plush, white sofa, practically ignoring Felix as he pressed a button on a remote and the shades on the large window across from the elevator opened. Haviah's city scape was quite the view from Isandre's apartment, lights twinkling from other buildings, some of which you could even see the top of.

godsibb

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2012, 09:50:53 pm »
Felix followed Isandre, managing to keep quiet until they reached the older member’s suite. Always easily impressed, he "oooo"d as he stepped off the elevator and inside, looking around eagerly.

"Whooooooa, ya place is much cooler than mine!" The excited drummer practically skipped around the apartment happily, going over to the window. "And what a amazin’ view!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2012, 03:22:11 pm »
"Thanks." Isandre muttered before patting the couch next to him. "Come sit with me Felix~" He said with a sexy little smirk. If he brought Felix home to play... he might as well play.

godsibb

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2012, 05:50:14 pm »
"Hm?"

Felix tore his eyes away from the window where he was trying to pick out different buildings and turned to look at Isandre. At the keytarist’s beckoning, he hopped over to the couch and plopped down on it, crossing his legs. He then bounced a bit, enjoying how the lush sofa felt under his bottom.

"Wow, I can’t believe ya get to sit on somethin’ this soft everyday!" He bounced a few more times, as if to prove to Isandre how amazing his couch was. "Heehee!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2012, 10:44:20 pm »
Isandre was about 70% annoyed with Felix's bouncing, 20% indifferent, and 10% aroused. He chalked that last part mostly up to the fact that his cock wasn't as discerning as his brain. Still none of that affected his next sentence. "Felix... when you have sex, do you prefer to fuck, or get fucked?"

godsibb

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2012, 02:45:25 am »
Felix sat still and squinted, seriously thinking about Isandre’s question. Answering stuff like this didn’t really bother him; he was actually used to getting asked such things. It was interesting, at times, being in a fairly popular band.

"Duuuunno! I’ve only been with women. If I was with a guy, though, I’d prolly be theeeee..." He gestured with his hands. "The...bottom, ya know? Hahaha!"

Offline Nix

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2012, 11:11:46 am »
Isandre couldn't seriously see Felix initiating anything with a man, so it made prefect sense that the annoying mildly cute younger guy was a bottom. Besides it never mattered to Isandre. Top, bottom, man, woman; fucking was fucking, as long as it was pleasurable and they were good looking. "Do you like guys?" He asked as he moved closer so their legs brushed together slightly.

godsibb

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2012, 06:48:01 pm »
Felix sat back, not noticing Isandre's leg. Man, he was making him think hard today with all these questions.

"I guess so, yeah! I mean, I ain't picky. People're people." He folded his arms and tried to nod wisely, but, instead, it just looked like he was bobbing his head happily.

Offline Nix

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2012, 09:38:43 pm »
Isandre was barely paying attention to Felix's actual answers or wants at this point. He wanted to fuck, and Felix had wanted to come back to his place. That was all he needed to know. "Yeah?" He asked leaning closer to let his lips trail the side of Felix's neck. "What do you think of me?"

godsibb

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2012, 06:17:49 pm »
Scratching at his neck, Felix looked over at Isandre, mildly surprised at how close he was. The drummer paused, briefly getting a nagging feeling at the back of his mind that there was something odd about the situation. Unsurprisingly, he ignored it, smiling brightly at his bandmate.

"I think ya’re really nice, and it’s pretty fun hangin’ out with ya! Heehee."

Offline Nix

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2012, 08:47:22 pm »
Isandre chuckled, though on the inside he was getting really pissed off. The keytarist leaned in more and put his hand on Felix's crotch rubbing it gently. "...No Felix, what do you think of me?" He purred before leaning in to kiss the drummer.

godsibb

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2012, 12:08:44 am »
Oh.

Ooooooh.

......oh, shit!

Finally realizing what was going on, Felix quickly dodged away from the kiss, scooting back toward the other end of the couch as fast as he could. Suddenly extremely nervous, his normally brilliant smile was obviously forced.

"W-whoa! Ah...h-hahaha.... Uh, wh-what’re ya doin’...?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2012, 01:57:33 am »
Isandre got to grin now. That was great. That reaction was priceless. Seriously, he hadn't realized that getting the annoying twit all nervous would be so fun. "Felix~" He purred huskily. "You wanted to come here... with all we talked about tonight you can't honestly tell me you didn't know what I wanted~" Felix probably could but Isandre wasn't going to except that answer now.

He scooted closer to Felix again. "I'll be gentle Felix, I promise~ let's just have some fun together..."

godsibb

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2012, 07:59:42 pm »
"N-no, l-le's not!"

Felix did a spectacular roll backwards over the arm of the couch, peeking over it cautiously.

"I mean, th-there's lotsa other ways to have fun, hahaha..."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal