Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ilaria's Desirables  (Read 507 times)

Ilaria

Ilaria's Desirables
« on: June 20, 2012, 10:45:30 am »
[center:2szmy66c]PLAYER WANTS[/center:2szmy66c]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Generally speaking, I don't desire anything in particular, but cling to moods.  If I've been chatty and not killing people lately, that's probably a sign I'm playing passively or socially at the moment.  Really though, as a stardard for comparison, I lean towards uncommon action and adventure.  Hijinx, really.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
There isn't much really, but more like things I'm floating away from at the time in question.  I'd say the only things I stray away from are power quests, as in personal development threads.  If a single character creates a thread with the sole purpose of gaining the Thing of Power +9001 and it's obvious that's the point, it comes off as a turn off if the player makes the thread only about him/her.  If I know the player enough to trust they'll include everyone it's a moot point though and I'll gladly play.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
I check boards like a rabid squirrel, so I'm always up to date on what's happening in relation to my threads.  If I'm light on work and really into a thread, I'll make a few posts a day.  If work is heavy (and it gets HEAVY for me sometimes) I'll make it a point to still post every other day if possible.  In general, if I have a few threads active, I'd say every other day is a good rule of thumb (1-2 post a day, 2-4 threads...  MATH!).

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I'm not exceptionally used to typical instant messengers in my daily life, but I do use Skype a load more these days.  I love the idea of IM roleplay because I tend to adore dialog, and that's hard to do in a post format.

My Skype account is 'offDose' I believe, and you can probably search for Ilaria Rivet as well.  I only request that you identify yourself in the friend request as I tend to get a lot of spam ones too.

EDIT:  I forgot to mention when I'm available!  I usually chat in the evening, and on weekends that extends into the early morning.  I always set myself to "Busy" if I'm not wanting to talk, and "Away" means I'm likely watching TV or something but will hear the ping from a message.  Feel free to chat with me if I'm "Away" or "Online."

Are you open to post volleying?
Absolutely!  I see it as a similar solution to my dialog desires above.  Just PM me and I'll be all for it!

Anything else?
Randomness is the spice of life so to say.  If you don't think we'd RP well together, TRY IT ANYWAY.  The awkwardness can be fun a lot of the time!  Even if you start a volley with me about your character sending an email to the wrong address or something, I still think that sort of spontaneaty is wonderful!  :3

[center:2szmy66c]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:2szmy66c]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Simply put, don't write my reactions for me unless they're obvious, and while you can steal the spotlight with large actions don't leave me or others in the dark doing so if possible.  That's about it, really.  My only exception is if I say I'm hung up with work or whatever, then I'm fine with you manipulating my characters to progress a thread.

How far can character injuries go?
Injuries are what I THRIVE upon.  I tend to make flawed characters, and I see injuries as situational flaws.  Lay on the pain!  ESPECIALLY to the android!  >:D

How far can torture go?
Go for it, absolutely!  Similar to above, just don't try anything that fundamentally changes my character (gouging out eyes, breaking limbs beyond repair, etc) without a PM and my approval.

Don't consider my characters as myself.  If you want to mentally break them, rape them, whatever your character would want to do, I'm alright with it so long as permanent damage is discussed beforehand.

What about character death?
Any of my non-hero characters are always within reach of Death's scythe.  My main characters though I will flag as killable when appropriate.  When in doubt about the mains, ask.  I'm not against character death in general, so long as the road to that point makes sense and is fun to write.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Similarly to torture above, don't do anything that fundamentally and permanently changes my characters without asking.  If it's temporary (blindness, fractured bone, magically transformed into a unicorn, etc) make it known in the post and I'm alright with nearly anything you throw at me.  

What about healing?
Heal away!  Just have it make sense, and also don't be afraid to screw up or introduce side effects.  Part of injuring characters is bringing them back to a normal state.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
Without a doubt, attempt to start romances with my characters.  They may or may not go along with it (I stay true to my characters innate desires) but don't give up if they turn you down.  In fact, I think it would be amazingly cute to have a character vying for one of mine's attention and bugging them with affection constantly.  I'm very open about romance, situational, logn-term, or otherwise.

In regards to the...  er...  raunchier stuff, I'm all about that as well!  Of course I request that things be a bit tasteful and not too graphic.  But if your character wants to get it on like Donkey Kong feel free to try.  Shows of affection in 'public' or with other characters present are up to my individual character personalities, but again try anyway!  Do what comes natural and I promise to do the same in kind.

In both regards, keep in mind it's my characters reacting and not myself that drives romance.  Don't mistake a rejection as a desire not to play romantically.  Press your luck and I might react differently.  And if you're a scoundrel, get forceful if you want.  Captivity and rape are legitimate actions a character might choose and I'm a purist, so I won't take any of it personally.

As always, when in doubt about any of my desires, ask!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal