Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Thread?  (Read 579 times)

zozee9

Thread?
« on: June 19, 2012, 07:11:54 pm »
Hi... I play spirits of the earth but have been looking for another rpg so came here (due to zane's recommendation). anyway, i haven't really read about the world yet so i don't have a character, but, once i create something, i was just wondering if anyone would like to thread with me... i'll be on pretty often. Just let me know! :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Thread?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 07:16:34 pm »
I sure would! 8D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

zozee9

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 09:40:44 pm »
Awesome! I've only ever done written fantasy rpg (such as SoTE), never sci-fi. Although I guess sci-fi is kinda fantasy... anyway, here's the link to the character i just made: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4688

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 10:22:29 pm »
Sweet! Well I have some Edani! ^^ I have: Jadyn, Yazuri, Naomi, Santiago, Bailey, and Des. :3 Any strike your fancy?

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 12:30:36 am »
No Edani have I, but, assuming certain ideas I have are okayed, I may be dropping one or both of my characters there while their superiors negotiate trade/non-aggression agreements.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

zozee9

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 07:26:18 am »
Yazuri and Naomi both sound good! Since Lai is a strong water mage, she could probably help Yazuri learn to control her fire more... or, if not, at least she wouldn't get burned XD Naomi, on the other hand, confuses me a little more. Not because the character is bad, just because I still don't quite get what a Mordecai is. However, from what I do understand, if she can control how much she limits a mage's powers, she is exactly what my character is looking for. Lai likes to be able to do whatever she wants with magic, but she needs a 'safety cap' when she gets angry. So they'd both work XD

And if those ideas are okayed, i'd love to thread with u, gir! my character is a traveller... but she does stay at towns sometimes to do quick jobs and earn some money as well as buy new supplies. So i'm sure there's a way to get your character in somehow! I don't know ur characters so idk if they'd end up the middle of nowhere where Lai just so happened to be, but, if they like to explore, maybe so! Whatever the case, let's just hope those ideas r okayed!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2012, 08:51:45 am »
This might help ya!

You may need to tweak your profile for Lai a little. ^^ As her father wouldn't have been able to teach her magic without a Mordecai, unless he was a rogue mage. ;D But that link will tell ya what mages and Mordecai are with respect to Edanith!

And whoo! I definitely wanna play both Yazuri and Naomi! So I am up for that! Which one first? 8D

zozee9

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 08:39:42 pm »
Mmk he is officially a rogue mage. And Yazuri appealed to me a little more :) I skimmed that link before, but it makes a lot more sense now that i actually paid attention... XD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal