Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Experiments? On me?! Good luck. [Zozee9]  (Read 6021 times)

Zane

Re: Experiments? On me?! Good luck. [Zozee9]
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 09:31:32 pm »
"My favorite color?" Zane grabbed his tail smoothing out the hair. "It's grey, like my tail and ears." Zane found a weak spot in the wall. The time to act is soon. Zane went back and sat across from Devicia. "Next question?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

zozee9

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2012, 08:08:59 am »
"I suppose that makes sense. So onto another question that has been bugging me: why do you have a tail and ears?" Apparently he had gotten bored of tapping the wall. Or he found what he needed to. Devicia figured she'd find out soon enough.

Zane

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2012, 08:17:47 am »
Zane paused, "that's a hard question to answer" Because I don't really know the answer myself. "I've had them since I was born. I used to think, a long, long time ago, that is was because I was a nature spirit, which would explain my agelessness. But all nature is gone from the natural world, yet I live. So honestly, I don't know. Any more questions?"

zozee9

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2012, 09:53:27 am »
Devicia readjusted herself on her seat so she was more comfortable. Meaning she sat with her legs crossed on the chair. "Out of ten, ten being the power of a god, how strong do you believe your powers are? Answer for each of your abilities, please." Devicia was gaging Zane and his powers to figure out how she could help him and if he had any chance of escaping this wretched place.

Zane

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2012, 10:00:53 am »
"Fire is a nine as I can reduce most things to cinders. Earth would be a six as i can harden my skin and gain unnatural strength when I use it. And electricity would be a ten as I have such control over it that electricity from any source won't effect me." Zane had no reason to lie, one way or another he wouldn't be here for long. "any other questions?"

zozee9

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2012, 10:12:45 am »
"Ooooo so you're godly!" Devicia said, laughing once again. "Seems to me like you trust your power. Well, you're still alive after... fifty two hundred years was it? So I guess it's worked out so far. I would say my ability is ranked at a nine. It's pretty strong but still has a few weaknesses. I'm getting better though." Four years of people constantly attacking her gave her pretty good practice.

"You keep asking me if I have any other questions. And I have loads. But what about you? Do you have any questions for me?" Devicia questioned.

Zane

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 10:17:01 am »
"What are TRIM's protocols should a subject try to escape?" Zane had been pulsing out electricity in such a way that it acted like an EMP. So this question, was between them and God.

zozee9

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 10:36:33 am »
Devicia quickly unfolded her legs and burst out laughing. Laughing that legs while on a chair with her legs folded surely would have made her fall off her chair. Standing up, she walked over to the last place Zane had tapped on and leaned again the wall.

"I guess it depends on where and when you try to break out. The door is pointless no matter what time it is. There are constantly hundreds of guards constantly wandering around the main halls—and not all of them use regular weapons. So that way," Devicia pointed towards the wall to her left, "is pointless. Up there," Devicia raised her head and looked up, "Is where the scientists are right now. They're studying your brain patterns. Although I have no idea what would happen if you tried breaking through the ceiling, I wouldn't recommend it. That lab gives me chills every time I go in it. Many of the scientists have special abilities and the god of this place likes to go between rooms. If anyone escaping meets him, they're dead. He cancels all of your magical abilities for an hour if you touch him. No matter how strong you are, you can't escape this place without using magic."

Devicia had once shaken hands with that god without knowing his ability. It didn't turn out to well when she was sent into a subjects room as a target for them. After the scientists above figured out what happened, they immediately removed her. But that didn't mean she didn't have to suffer through immense shoulder and thigh pain for an hour before she started regenerating again. She shuddered at the memory.

"Other than the lab and the hallway, we're surrounded by more subject rooms like this one. Depending on which way you go, they can get stronger or weaker. Some rooms cancel out certain abilities. Those are for the extremely dangerous ones. If you break into any of those, the guards will immediately come for you. The only chance of escape if that happens is to break through all rooms in your and pray you're close to the exit. Of course, exiting the building doesn't mean you're free. Yet. And don't forget that we're on the tenth floor right now. You'd have to go down quite a bit to be able to even get outside. The chances of escaping this place through brute force? .0000000000001." At least Devicia knew she hadn't been working at this place for four years for nothing. She gathered info on the rooms and made sure to keep track of all escape attempts. Some patients made it farther than others. But not a single one had escaped simply by breaking through.

Zane

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2012, 10:51:39 am »
"Mhmm" Zane was continuing with the EMP, "What If one tried to go through the floor?" Zane had to consider all of his options. and he hadn't heard about the God of TRIM. That was unsettling. "Just to let you know, we are completely alone right now. I've been pulsating electricity similar to that of an EMP, all electronics in this room are down. So if you have anything to say, say it now as the guards will probably be breaking down the door any minute now."

zozee9

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 02:44:06 pm »
Shaking her head, Devicia said, "I overestimated you. Thought that your age would've given you plenty of time to get smarter. The first floor consists of extensive security and guards. Second and third floor are rooms to the scientists... like me. Every other floor rotates between subject rooms and scientist labs. Subject rooms mean both rooms like these and rooms like the one you stay in. You know, you just moved your chance of escaping using brute force from .0000000000001 to impossible. They aren't going to trust you anymore. At all. In fact, you're probably going to be moved down a few floors. Did I mention that lower floors are used for the more dangerous subjects and stronger rooms? The ones that are specialized towards specific people?"

Even though she knew he wouldn't be able to escape just by trying to break though, Devicia wanted to see how far he'd get. Then they'd move him to a special room below. But this little electricity stunt of his was going to get him moved before he could see how impossible it was to run. She couldn't even gage his power this way. Unless...

"If you're going to try breaking out of here, I'd try it now. Before they get here." Looking him in the eyes, Devicia made sure he knew one thing. "I'm not trying to help you. I'm just trying to show you that it's impossible for you to escape this building like that. Don't worry, I won't get fired. They need me too much for that." Moving away from the part of the wall that contained the weak spot, Devicia walked back to her seat and crossed her legs on it as she sat down. With a little smile, she waited to see what Zane would do.

Zane

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2012, 03:21:58 pm »
"Three words. Shock. And. Awe." Zane strode over to the discarded set of cuffs and slipped them over his wrists, making sure the didn't lock. Then he sat in the chair, "I apologize in advance."

That was when the guards gain access to the room, accompanied by the god of TRIM himself, "listen bitch" Zane spat, "I'm not doing a damned thing you say and you can take that to the fucking bank!"

"What's going on in here?" the god demanded

"Excuse me ass-wipe, but the Mrs. and I are talking, so GET THE FUCK OUT!" Zane hissed

"It's just another spirited subject, his cuffs are still so wards are in effect, meaning we have an electricity problem. Get maintenance on it immediately. I'm going back to my office. Carry on doctor." Then the entire group of guards left resealing the room from the outside.

Zane looked up at Devicia. "Well how was that?"

zozee9

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2012, 05:07:51 pm »
Devicia laughed. "I like you. I really like you. You know... that may be bad for you. Or maybe it will be good. After all, I'm going to be your scientist for a few weeks. If you don't manage to escape or die, that is. Ah... no, you better stay alive. I'll kill you if you die."

Still smiling, Devicia said, "Well, it's about time to get back to business, isn't it? Let's see... I asked you a few personal questions. I asked you a few questions that should've triggered your excitement. What's left? Yes! That's it! Anger. What can I do that will make you angry? I'm afraid those scientists up there want to know how your brain waves act when you're angry."

Zane

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2012, 05:34:11 pm »
"I no longer feel anger. After I got over the initial shock of all nature on earth being destroyed, I had nothing left to get angry over." emitting more of the EMP, "that's why I feel I have a chance at escaping. I have self control and I know how to think on my feet." Zane released the EMP then closed the cuffs around his wrist, feeling the wards suppress his magic. "Do you have any more questions for me doctor?"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 11:19:08 pm by Zane »

zozee9

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2012, 09:09:21 pm »
"No longer feel anger, huh... I feel it's more likely you just know how to control your emotions. You obviously aren't emotionless, therefore I believe it is impossible not to harbor some sort of anger. Even if that anger is only geared towards the past."

Devicia stood up, picked up her chair, took a few steps closer, put down her chair, and sat again. Then, in a stereo-typical therapist calm voice, she said, "It's okay to let your emotions show, you know. Express yourself freely." Laughing, she continued, "I'm joking, but I suppose it is true. Anyway, you keep asking if I have any more questions. It's really bugging me. I've told you I always have more questions. I've asked you what questions you have for me. Yet you still keep saying that. So here's my next question: what are you waiting for me to ask you?"

Zane

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 08:18:56 am »
"Nothing." Zane replied with nonchalance, "I'm just trying to appear boring and uninteresting so the people monitoring me get bored and uninterested. It's a psychological trap of sorts." Zane chuckled slightly.

zozee9

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2012, 07:57:38 pm »
"Bored?" Devicia laughed. "These people take the memory away from their subjects and make them emotionless. They don't get bored." It was harsh, but it was the truth. "Now me, on the other hand, I get bored."

Standing up, Devicia started walking around the room. "You're my patient. Interest me." Seemed logical enough to her.

Zane

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2012, 08:29:00 pm »
Zane thought about it for a second. "I can talk in a language that your body will understand and obey but your mind would just hear gibberish." Zane could even command the body to start killing itself. "But I think I shell go with this" Zane managed to break the ward, but wards wear off if they suppress to much power for too long then need to be replaced. That was lost knowledge. Zane started emitting the EMP again. "Watch the cuffs are on so wards are in effect." Zane started building up magic in his gut then released it through his hands, spraying a torrent of fire from his hands. Zane released the EMP and sat back down. "Interested?"

zozee9

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2012, 08:58:23 pm »
"Interested?" started Devicia, "Perhaps. Confused? Definitely. What exactly did you just do?"

Walking back to her chair, Devicia started thinking of different ways to sit. Normally was boring and she had already sat with her legs crossed for a while. Climbing up onto the chair so her feet were planted on where she'd normally be seated, Devicia sat down upon the top of the back of the chair. It was a little uncomfortable, but at least it was a change.

Zane

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2012, 10:34:16 pm »
"I'm afraid I can't tell you, because if I did the situation would be altered and I wouldn't be able to do it anymore." Zane had no plans to reveal the secret behind his ace in the hole, not even to someone who acted like his friend.

Zane decided to just screw with the TRIM scientist. So he started emitting the EMP again. "EMP is up say whatever you wish, or do whatever you wish. but this one is on a broader scale so other rooms are effected not just this one."

zozee9

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2012, 06:50:54 am »
"Just because you don't say how you're doing it doesn't mean they can't block it. Don't forget that they're watching your brain waves. Of course, some things they simply can't figure out. I'm a prime example," Devicia said, smiling. "Of course, if this thing could kill me, I'd like to know. When you use electricity on someone, does it resonate throughout their whole body or just wherever you used it?" If it resonated throughout the whole body, it would cause damage to her heart and to her brain. That would be troublesome.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal