Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: hiatus!  (Read 363 times)

Pancake

hiatus!
« on: June 13, 2012, 07:12:33 am »
though it's not like I get to posting much anyway so I don't think there's anything to worry about rofl

I'm just working on a thousand projects at the moment, writing projects and drawing projects and drawing requests and it just kinda turned into a mess. D: I have to clear off some of those before I get back to stuff I want to do, I think. priorities!

peace o/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Pancake

Re: hiatus!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 05:49:12 pm »
okay... I can't guarantee I'm really going to be back too much, since I've been feeling really bad and depressed lately, but... :/

I miss you guys!! so I want to come back and play. /o/
just a bit here and there, don't expect much from me this time either haha. ):

Pancake

Re: hiatus!
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 02:06:42 pm »
ugh I try and come back and then my muse shrivels up and I fail at writing most anything I try to write. I AM SO SORRY YOU GUYS. I'm just really bad at RPing long-term, I think. :/ sorry!!! so yeah, re-hiatus-ing... sigh... :I
but feel free to PM me if you have ideas or something for an RP, I'm all up for trying to post but I just don't want to guarantee anything if it's not gonna happen, you know. ;_;

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal