Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I is the NEW.  (Read 480 times)

ZeeZee

I is the NEW.
« on: June 12, 2012, 11:47:22 am »
Hello everyone, my name is ZeeZee.

Been in the mood for a Space Opera for some time but, haven't found anything worth sticking around for. UNTIL TODAY! I am very impressed by the lore and world you guys have created for this site. I hope to stick around her for a long time.

I was reading your wanted characters section and was wondering if you guys had room for a Edanithian Space Pirate Queen xD. PM me if you have any thoughts or comments.

Look forward to RPing with you all!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: I is the NEW.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 11:50:27 am »
We sure do! 8DD We TOTALLY have room for an Edani Space Pirate Queen! BRING IT ON!

I'd totally wanna thread with her, too. xDDD I have an Edani space pirate, Ari.

BUT YAY! Welcome, yo! And if ya ever wanna thread, I am totally open! It's great to have ya here!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

ZeeZee

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 12:01:12 pm »
SWEEET~ Space Pirates Unite!

Well anyways, the idea I had is that she called a "Queen" because she owns a fleet or maybe a small collection of ships. Most of her crew are the as crooked as humanity can get. Social rejects, shadow monsters, deserters from the Military etc. She herself has a few screws loose.

Together they form the "The Black Lancers", a band of outlaws and pirates that enjoy making things difficult for the Aedolian Military and Libra. Their base is a hollowed out asteroid that sits in the far edges of the solar system that both Aedolis and Edanith call home.

The Queen's own ship is called the "The Laughing Bones", as it has a giant crossbones and laughing skull painted on its hull.

And that's all I have so far... oTL... I shall do more research later today. Let me know if any of this is feasible xD. I is excited!!!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 12:06:25 pm »
That's toootally feasible! And sounds like a really cool idea! o.o

DOOO EEET! 8D

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

ZeeZee

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 12:08:09 pm »
Alrighty then! I'll draw her out first. Seeing that you are allowed. xDDD... (Give her some badass space pirate clothes). Btw is their a chatroom around here? If not do you have AIM or MSN? You can PM me of course the details.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 12:28:59 pm »
I have AIM, MSN, and Skype! ^^ I'm on Skype most often but can sign onto the others!

AIM: Viscount Rhi Rhi
MSN: Wolfwonderess@hotmail.com

ZeeZee

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 12:30:51 pm »
AH! ok! Thanks. AIM invite as been sent. (BTW your sig is hilarious xDDDDDD)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 01:29:12 pm »
Why thank you! xDD *bows*

And whoo! I have no idea how AIM invites work, but I am on AIM. xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal