Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 351 times)

Wild Eagle

Howdy
« on: June 12, 2012, 02:28:15 am »
Found myself wanting some Westerny Action and through some random act of the Maker found myself in a sci-fi dragon riding, magical, westerny wherever.  xD

And I'm totally cool with that.

Was a bit skeptical as to the activity for a minute, but after reading up a bit I figured I'd enjoy giving it a twirl.

Hoping to set myself up Edanith. Not to sure what path I'll follow...Cowboy, Outlaw, maybe if there's some sort of Lawman-type...

Either way, just wanted to introduce myself but I went and got crazy. Hope to see ya'll in action soon enough.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Nix

Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 08:42:19 am »
Cool! ^_________^ welcome!

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Howdy
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 11:44:21 am »
8D Hiii and welcome!

And huzzah for Edanith! If ya ever wanna thread, I have a bunch of Edani characters. ^^ Jadyn, Bailey, Yazuri, Santiago, Des, and Naomi, to be exact! So yes! I'm always open and available! 8D

Hope ya have fun in our crazy Westerny, dragon-rider, magical, piratey cowboy thing! xDD
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal