Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: limits&wants  (Read 453 times)

Anonymous

limits&wants
« on: May 01, 2012, 08:35:47 pm »
[center:1rb20alm]PLAYER WANTS[/center:1rb20alm]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I'm pretty open when it comes to this. I like a lot of plots, and I'm open to try things that I haven't before. I just like violence, drama, heart-clenching scenes and the works. I love action and all that good stuff.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Not really. Just keep it interesting, to be honest. Though I'll let you know if I don't like it and all.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
It depends on how enthusiastic I am about the RP. I could reply frequently on days I'm not doing anything, and other days I may be MIA. I'm going to school and I also have a somewhat active life, so I can't promise every day posts, but I will try my hardest.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
Nah, I don't like RPing over IM. It's a hassle and I hate having to copy things, plus the text limit is ridic.

Are you open to post volleying?
Oh sure, but only if it's really good.

Anything else?
Umm, I'm really nice, and I like RPing. So... Yeah.

[center:1rb20alm]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:1rb20alm]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Insert the action, and I give the reaction. I don't care if you throw my characters around and all, but I don't like it when my characters are totally written out for me. I will tell you if I don't like what you're doing.

How far can character injuries go?
Bruises, scrapes, cuts, all that jazz is fine. But serious injuries are a once in a life time thing, or if it fits in with the plot we have.

How far can torture go?
Ask me in regards of this.

What about character death?
If the plot calls for it, or I feel it's necessary, then ok. But always ask for permission and whatnot.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Ask before doing anything drastic.

What about healing?
^^^

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
No limits, but make sure I know what's up before things go down.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal