Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: w-w-w-wants & limits.  (Read 563 times)

Anonymous

w-w-w-wants & limits.
« on: May 01, 2012, 03:53:43 pm »
[center:2bx2kwtn]PLAYER WANTS[/center:2bx2kwtn]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
I will literally play anything.  I'm not picky, but I do have a few ideas in mind for things that would interest me.  I love action, adventure, drama, comedy!  Even romance if you play your cards right, though Seven isn't much of a Casanova.  I have a few more specific ideas,

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Nope, like I said, I will play anything.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
It all depends.  If I'm working, probably not until I get home, but definitely within the day, or it could be as quickly as a few minutes.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?  
Yes, I just got AIM, but this new AIM is so confusing!  I'll do my best to figure it out, my user name is the.wolfmother

Are you open to post volleying?
Totally, just PM me and we'll work something out.

Anything else?
SERIOUSLY I WILL RP AT LIKE ANYTIME WITH ANYONE.

[center:2bx2kwtn]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:2bx2kwtn]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I tend to go with the flow, as long as you're being reasonable, I'm not going to split hairs over something silly.  

How far can character injuries go?
As long as the player discusses things with me, I don't really care what happens to Seven.  

How far can torture go?
See above.

What about character death?
And above again!

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Let's just discuss it first.

What about healing?
Probably the least offensive thing that could happen to my character, so go for it.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I feel like a broken record, but let's just talk about it.  I'm totally for letting things progress in game without ever talking to the player, but it's nice to be on the same page.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: w-w-w-wants & limits.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 07:52:30 pm »
I wanna play! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal