Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Howdy!  (Read 321 times)

Anonymous

Howdy!
« on: October 01, 2011, 07:34:21 am »
Howdy, all. I just came across SotE and my love of all things SciFi pretty much required that I get involved over here, too.

I figure I should let you know a bit about me, if you don't know me from SotE - and, to be fair, I've been there for like a day at this point, so you probably don't.  Well, either way, here goes:

First off, I'm [strike:2lzl7tb8]a crotchety old fart[/strike:2lzl7tb8]* guy who's living in Iceland doing my MA, so I don't often have a whole heck of a lot of time to RP, but I'm an addict, so there you go :P

Also, I'm a fan of pretty much all sorts of RP, from a couple of folk just shooting the breeze, to political intrigue, to epic (or not so epic) battles, to romance, and anything in between.

Uh...I'm not sure what else to put here, really. If you have any questions, just ask though! I don't bite! Honest!

*I caught flak** for calling myself old so, you know, I'll lie this time :P
**OK, maybe not flak but still.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Howdy!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 07:54:16 am »
Welcome! So glad you could join us. I told you this place was awesome. <33

Anonymous

Re: Howdy!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 11:41:17 am »
Hello again 8D Yay for joining RotE too <3 Both games are made of win and awesome. And I have oodles of characters up for play here too once you get a character joined ^__^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal