Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFU...! [Rina!]  (Read 2895 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFU...! [Rina!]
« on: September 22, 2011, 03:29:57 pm »
"Fucking asswipes!" Kota yelled, throwing his hands up. "I can't believe this! Now what're we supposed to do?! Fucking fuckers, I hate this place! I knew this was a bad idea! I knew one of us should've stayed!"

A quick run into the nearest town--a, what, ten minute trip, tops?--ended with he and Sei Yuk returning...to find their ship gone, the dust still settling and ground still hot from its take-off. He could see it in the distance, just a small dot of motion on the frontier. Gone. Stolen. They'd never catch up with it and had no means of doing so in the first place.

With another loud curse, Kota kicked the ground in frustration and then took a deep breath, hands clenching and unclenching at his sides. Anger would not do anything. It wasn't going to get him his ship back. It wasn't going to get them out of this mess. Letting his breath out slowly, he wiped a hand across his sweaty forehead. This heat was not making matters any better nor helping his mood.

He whirled on Sei Yuk then. "I locked it up, right? You saw me lock it."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFU...! [Rina!]
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 03:33:42 pm »
Sei Yuk wasn't really listening to Kota curse and swear, his eyes locked on the retreating ship. They were stealing his home, ripping away a very important piece of his life. His lip pulled back in a small snarl until he heard Kota's question.

Quickly composing his expression, Sei Yuk smiled, "Relax Kota. You locked it. We'll find it. There aren't many places to sell a ship here and they can't leave atmo without the right papers. We'll find um."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 03:40:51 pm »
"Relax? How can I relax? They stole our ship!" Kota gestured roughly in the direction it had gone. "They stole everything! That has everything on it! All our clothes, our food, our money. What're we supposed to do now?"

It wasn't often that Kota panicked like this. Usually he felt in control, cool and calm even under stress. But that was because he had his ship, had his bearings, and felt grounded as a result. Now all that had been ripped out from under his feet and he didn't know where to even begin. And they were out in the middle of fucking nowhere. That ship was his everything, his pride and joy, his freedom.

He let his shoulders slump. "I just don't wanna be stuck on this rock.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 03:43:05 pm »
Sei Yuk reached over and hugged his friend. He was angry, furious and wanted nothing more than flip out. But the few times Kota lost control were when Sei Yuk kept his, 'It'll be okay. We'll make it work, okay. I bet they are heading to Midwidth."

It was a decent sized city, between the frontier and the nearest Megacity. A perfect place to try and either fence the ship or get some papers made.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 03:54:36 pm »
Kota was stiff at first, arms at his sides, but then he leaned into the hug and wrapped his arms around Sei Yuk, some of the tension melting away. It was so stupid, but that was what he needed to hear just then: that it would be okay. That they'd get through this, make it work, and get their ship back. He let out a low sigh, hands lightly gripping the back of Sei Yuk's shirt.

"Okay." Another deep breath. "Okay. Yeah. You're right."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 03:57:27 pm »
"I'm always right." Sei Yuk kept holding onto Kota, his head resting under the taller man's chin, "We'll get a ride, I still got money on me, we'll track those fuckers down and we'll get the ship back. I promise."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 08:32:02 pm »
"Yeah." It was several seconds more before Kota pulled back from the embrace and rolled his shoulders back, trying to keep his composure. Sei Yuk was right. Freaking out wasn't going to do anything but further cloud his mind and if they were going to take those fuckers out and get their home back, his head needed to be in the game. Besides, he was the strong one here. The responsible one, the thinker and planner and leader. If he didn't get it together, where would Sei Yuk be?

"Alright. Ah...how much do you got on ya?"

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 11:19:04 pm »
"Not a ton. Like..." Sei Yuk rummaged around him pockets and pulled out a card, "Just what's in my account." Which, as Sei Yuk was awful with money, there wasn't a whole lot, "Just a few hundred. But it'll be enough for a ride to the city."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 11:32:01 pm »
"Okay. That's good. A ride to the city, that's all we need and we can figure the rest out when we get there. I mean, cities like this, they always need work. We can grab a job if we need the cash." Kota usually got on Sei Yuk about his spending, but right now he didn't care; Sei Yuk had more on him than he had and for that he was grateful.

"Alright then. I guess it's back to town." He heaved a sigh. Hopefully this run down place would have some decent transportation; frontier towns could be a doozy, and Kota didn't like staying on Edanith any longer than he had to.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 11:54:34 pm »
"And we can track the ship man. They aren't all that common out here, so we should find it." Sei Yuk smiled, wrapping an arm around Kota, "It'll be okay. Breathe buddy."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 10:05:26 pm »
"How can we track it?" Kota asked, leaning into Sei Yuk's arm and turning them both toward the town. "We--ah, never mind. You're right." He took a deep breath and let his shoulders slump. "We'll figure it out. We've had worse, right? Right. Alright, angsty moment over, I'm good."

And he was the leader among them so he needed to snap out of this funk and lead, be decisive--because gods know he didn't want Sei Yuk calling the shots here. With that firmly in his head, he started to walk, leading them back to town.

With his other hand, he shifted his bag of purchased supplies and scowled down at them. "Wonder if we can sell this stuff back."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 02:23:49 am »
"Well, my phone is still on there. We can track that signal." For once, it was handy that Sei Yuk had a bad habit of forgetting his phone on the ship, "I doubt they'll be getting rid of it." He was glad Kota was calming down, he didn't really know what to do in situations like this. Not really.

"Probably not. Let's see how far we can get on my money."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 02:30:17 am »
"What? Really?" Kota stared at Sei Yuk. It normally drove him nuts that Sei Yuk was so forgetful, but in this one moment...it was actually useful. He blinked several times, then twisted and hugged his friend tightly. "Sei Yuk, you're brilliant. So what, do I just turn on my GPS and track it? I've never done that before."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2011, 02:32:45 am »
"Huh? I donno. I've never done that shit." Sei Yuk shrugged, looking helpless, "I mean, I guess?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 11:27:48 pm »
Erk. Well, maybe he'd spoken too soon, but it was still an idea. Drawing out his cell phone, he fiddled with some settings. "Well, I'm guessing that's how we do it. Uh, question, though." He flashed Sei Yuk a worried look. "How long does your phone hold a charge?"

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2011, 11:30:57 pm »
"Oh, it'll be one for days man. And I think we gotta use a computer to get the GPS shit set up." Sei Yuk shrugged, then wrapped an arm over his friends shoulders, "Let's go find us a tech guy!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2011, 11:40:13 pm »
Kota repressed a sigh and pocketed his phone--and pushed back all the awful images he was getting of some thug pirates going through all his stuff! He twitched at the thought, but relaxed against Sei Yuk and drew a deep breath. Nothing to be done now. Right now, it was out of his hands and he just needed to accept that, and needed to focus on what could be done.

Like find a tech guy.

"Alright. So, back to town, huh?" he said, wrapping his arm around Sei Yuk and starting to head back to town.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2011, 11:44:40 pm »
"Yup!" Sei Yuk grinned, doing his best to project easy confidence. He was furiously angry at the moment, that someone stole the ship, that they had upset his precious Kota so much. They would pay and they would pay hard.

"Let's go bug Awery. He's good with this shit."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2011, 11:56:20 pm »
"Haven't seen him for ages," Kota said as they crossed into the town. "But yeah, sure. If he can't figure this out, then I dunno who else can."

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2011, 11:58:42 pm »
Sei Yuk nodded, heading along the streets, following the familiar path to see their contact. They had used him before when in the area. He wasn't the best, but he was a good price and kept things quiet.

"I wonder if he'll still be mad I broke that...screen...thi ng."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal