Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Good evening  (Read 607 times)

Anonymous

Good evening
« on: September 11, 2011, 08:55:42 pm »
Hey guys. You can call me Sibes. A friend of mine used to RP over on your sister board and invited me along a while ago. Didn't have the time then, but now I do. Myself and a different friend will be joining, and hope to have a great time here.

A bit about me: I'm 24 years old and work as an in-house graphic designer. I've been rping since early 98. I draw my own characters and also take commission work for other people. I'm a big fan of animes such as Outlaw Star, Wolf's Rain, Serial Experiments Lain, Tenchi, Big O, Gundam Wing, and many others. My RP as of late has centered around Star Wars and the realm of futuristic fantasy.

About my char: Heavily inspired by Hilda from Outlaw Star. Sibes is a Merc-of-all-trades that has taken a few good hits in her day. Outfitted with cyborg replacement body parts as displayed below in her picture, she's a pretty tough woman that's familiar with pain and loss. Sibes takes jobs that range from body guard duty to transportation to the collection of items and people, and on the rare occasion, should her demeanor permit, jobs of illegal nature. Fairly easy going, dry sense of humor, reserved and somewhat under-spoken. Self centered - Sibes lives for herself and doesn't like having setbacks or dead weight. She owns a red grappler ship called The Amaranth.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Good evening
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 09:15:28 pm »
Yay 8D Welcome to RotE! It's awesome to have you here 8D I love the character sketch! She's so skinny xD I like super stylized art like that.

If you ever wanna RP, just say the word 8D

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 09:45:55 pm »
Old artwork baring old stylization, unfortunately. Perhaps one day she will get a new picture.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 11:13:04 pm »
Hiya and welcome! 8D And yay fellow artists! (And wowza, you started RPing the same time I did.)

And seconding Rina! If ya ever wanna RP, hit me up, yo! 8D
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Pancake

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 09:16:37 am »
OTL I know I'm not in school for art or ever plan to do it as a career, but still, having people far better than myself makes me feel like a loser. it's okay though, I feel that like all the time. x:

but anyway. hi o/
are you done with the character sheet too? I went to bed long before you posted this, I haven't checked everything for new posts yet, ahaha.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2011, 04:26:29 pm »
Welcome to RotE! 8D It's good to see another artist here, too. Glad to have you here, if you want to ever RP just drop me a line!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 07:45:32 pm »
You shouldn't let the presence of someone "better than you" dishearten your enthusiasm, Pancake. I've been surrounded by artists better than me, and I only see it as an opportunity to learn and make new friends. Win/win. :)

I haven't begun a sheet yet, but I shall very shortly.

Pancake

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 08:44:04 pm »
yeah that's true too... it's not like I can stop drawing much for more than a couple days anyway no matter how worthwhile or worthless I feel, lawl.

after you're done, be sure to make a plotting thread! I might have an idea already of what to play with your character here, but maybe you've got other ideas too... lol, my new character I've been making for like a week is really similar in some aspects to yours. XD;

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 08:59:22 pm »
Her character sheet is finished and posted.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal