Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Katie's Wants And Limits  (Read 594 times)

Katie

Katie's Wants And Limits
« on: December 13, 2011, 06:33:49 pm »
[center:39hhl79m]PLAYER WANTS[/center:39hhl79m]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
All the plots! (Except some, er...well, I'll just say if I'm not up for something.)

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Any plots/scenarios you don't like or just wouldn't be up for playing?
Nothing too extreme, I guess. (I know, that's so helpful xD If I don't like a plot, I'll just say so.)

How often can you reply to any given thread?
How quickly can people expect a post to their threads?
Depends, but usually within a couple of days at the most. Probably within the same day, if I don't have stuff going on and the posts have gotten short. If the posts have gotten long, it may take a while.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
This has changed! I can totally do IM rping now. You're going to have to PM me for my AIM, though, because I keep getting spambots and I don't want to invite any more.

Are you open to post volleying?
Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?
I can! I guess we can just sort of spontaneously start and then stop when somebody needs to elave.

Anything else?
Anything else you'd like to add that the above questions didn't cover!

[center:39hhl79m]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:39hhl79m]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?
Depends. If it's a fight thread, then I want a chance to have my character react, but if it's just a regular thread then grabbing and stuff is fine.

How far can character injuries go?
How much can another character injure yours?
Just don't kill them or chop off anything important or cripple them.

How far can torture go?
Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not.
Don't cut anything off and don't cut anything out. Psychological torture is alright, sexual torture isn't. And too gory is bad (sorry, it just makes me really uncomfortable).

What about character death?
Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?
Please ask first (but, uh, fair warning, unless there's a really good reason I'll probably say no).

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?
Yes, please (fair warning again, I'll probably--wait for it--say no.)

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]
Anything in the character bio I want to stay, but anything that happens in a thread is completely healable.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?
So this would be exceedingly awkward for me. I'd prefer to fade to black
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal