Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: 10-6= Mostly 4.  (Read 605 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
10-6= Mostly 4.
« on: June 01, 2011, 03:22:11 pm »
PLAYER WANTS
[/size]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Anything not too out there, really... Case by case determination, so, when in doubt, run it by me and I'll tell you if I'm okay with it.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
Rape where it makes no sense.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Anywhere between 15 minutes and a couple weeks, depending on my muse and how much I have to work with. I've been told I'm a greater RPer, but I know for a fact I'm no miracle worker. I can't do my best work with one-liners, though I certainly won't think less of you for them.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?
I'd rather not, but, if I must, please know that my availability varies. I'm not curently sure about what my schedule's gonna look like with me moving here in the next couple weeks, and I'll edit this when I know more.

Are you open to post volleying?
Not really... Too fast-paced for me to give any guarantees.

Anything else?
It is illegal to chuck a moose out of a helicopter in the state of Alaska.

GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't care if you don't. I intend to stay away from both, but I usually judge by the other person's limits as far as what's acceptable, with my own in cases where the other person is less strict. I will not, however, tolerate invincible characters (except in cases of temporary or location-based invulnerability, but there are limits to that, too. You have to be vulnerable somewhere.). One more thing: If it's undodgeable, it's blockable. If it's unblockable, it's dodgeable. If it's both, its effects are minor if anything. You can't have both for a devastating attack.

How far can character injuries go?
I prefer being able to react, though it's okay to have the action occur without giving my character the chance to react if it would not be possible for my character to react anyway.

How far can torture go?
Talk to me before hand, and don't go off the path we discuss. I'm serious. Also, ABSOLUTELY NO GRAPHIC RAPE. Fade to black, and don't just use it as a 'break the cutie' thing. If you plan on doing a rape plot, give me reasons why rape is something that needs to be part of it, or at least ironclad reasons why I should allow it. I know one of my characters has raped in the past (and may or may not do so again), but it's not something I plan on playing out. Anything of that nature with him will happen offscreen and to some nameless NPC out on the ass-end of Nowhere, not as part of any actual plot with that character. Fair warning: You'll have an easier time teaching calligraphy to a dog than you will of getting me to agree to a rape plot.

What about character death?
My NPC's? Go ahead, but know that there are consequences. My characters? Not without discussing it with me before hand and getting my explicit permission.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Ask first, and discuss a plan for it, then stick to the plan. After getting my permission, of course.

What about healing?
If you can, go for it. Just be aware that my characters have every right to refuse to allow yours to heal them, and/or hate your character for doing so. The fact that your character can heal mine does not mean my character wants to be healed, and, given the tech levels in this RP, it's highly likely that my character has an injury/scar/disability/defect because they have no desire to have it healed.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
I prefer not to do sex, but I'm okay with it. It may take a while for me to post if it gets explicit, though, because I can't use public computers for that sort of thing.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Be reasonable in regards to Eva, please. Is your 5'11" human really going to be able to overpower a 16-foot-tall Draconian much, much stronger than a human on his/her own when attacking head-on from the front and screaming a Leeroy-Jenkins-style battlecry? Just use common sense. Also, rape = no for plots with humans. Aside from the whole thing concerning hotdogs and hallways, it just isn't realistic at all from any standpoint (Fridge Horror warning for Drake's history, BTW. And yes, that was actually an intentional mention of how he is not to be confused with being a good guy in any capacity.). No romance plots with humans, either. She isn't into inter-species anything (other than friendship, I mean), unless you've got a VERY strong justification for it, and it's VERY well-thought-out.

With Captain Morgan, just be aware that there's a reason he earned the loyalty of his crew at 23, and it isn't his good looks. Again, be reasonable, please. Also, he's already lost one arm, so ask before lopping off limbs and such, please. Especially the prosthetic one. And, please, lay all the love and sex on him you want, as long as you're willing to have your character not mind the fact that he's a pirate (and not the not-really-evil Jack Sparrow flavor of pirate, either. His rap sheet's as long as Wilhelm's tail, and that's just the shit he got caught doing.).

Regarding Wilhelm? No healing, please. He's grown quite attached to his prosthetics, and would prefer to keep them. Also, it was irritating enough for him to get used to them in the first place, and he'd rather not have to readjust to flesh-and-blood limbs. Also, like Eva, he's a mountain of muscle, so please do not have a human be easily able to overpower him without a very good reason.

Sarah's dwarfism is incurable. She's also much, much stronger and much, much faster than any human. Also, don't transform her, please. She's already a dwarf, no need to add anything else on top of that. Also, while you're welcome to try courting her, and you may win her heart, i have no intention of her ever being sexually available. Ever. Even if another Draconian dwarf came along. You're welcome to try, but it's not going to happen consensually. Not her kink. As for winning her heart, bear in mind that her species can live well over 2000 years. She's probably not going to get beyond the 'girlfriend/significant other' stage in the amount of time of this RP unless the whole thing started a long time in the past. Expect to be compared to the woman who gave her her name.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 01:57:44 pm by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal