Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A garden to ease the mind?  (Read 643 times)

Anonymous

A garden to ease the mind?
« on: August 26, 2011, 12:55:55 pm »
Kynthia had grown tired of sitting in her room carrying out mindless chatter with her brother-- who was off being a pirate at some station far away. She sometimes envied his freedom and hated it all at the same time. But, being conflicted was in her nature. She enjoyed the constant battle with her own sense of right and wrong as well as her brother's innate ability to be her total opposite-- but her twin none the less.

All the thinking had her mind spinning, so she left her room and wandered to the fifth deck and into the garden area. She enjoyed it here. With the fake breeze to simulate what it was like on Earth. The sweet scent of flowers out of season, everything.

Thia placed her hands on her hips, messing up the black pleats of her skirt that sat over red pleats and then black spandex shorts. She had a rather strange look-- skin tight clothes that were rather easy to get out of despite their look. And her naturally purple hair cut in a bob but with waist long hair from the back of her head braided and left to hang. Her bright green eyes scanned the garden. Happy to find it empty at the moment, then again it was probably 3am by the time she found herself there.

So, she walked over to the large fountain with koi fish swimming about and watched the mindless animals swim in one direction, forget what they were doing and swim off somewhere else.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: A garden to ease the mind?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 03:11:16 pm »
Whoo hoo! Trixy was feeling good. She had the week off and had gotten it off to a fabulous start--with a bar crawl! Now she felt pleasantly tipsy and happy; it had been more for the socializing than to get plastered, so she'd stuck to the girlie drinks and spaced them out with food in between. It was her vacation and she didn't want to spend one of those days curled up with the toilet.

There was a garden between here and the elevator to the residential area so she headed that way as a shortcut. Besides, it was rather pretty and she needed a breath of fresh air--and the air didn't get much fresher than there! Stepping inside, she took a deep breath to take it all in--

And then blinked when she noticed that she wasn't alone.

"Oh! Hey! Didn't see ya there! Whassap?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 03:15:48 pm »
She looked up to see Trixy and rose a brow at her state of inebriation, though it didn't bother her. One thing about being in any armed force was there was always a bunch of drunk people. It was how they survived the horrors. Though, Thia was able to deal with out much drinking, that was only done to make her less quiet.

Though, at 3 am, talking to one person wouldn't hurt. "Hey.. Uh.. I'm just watching the fish. Not much else to do when you have a bit of a break, right?" She shrugged. "What about you?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 03:43:26 pm »
"I'm celebratin'!" Trixy announced in reply, beaming and placing her hands on her slim hips. "I'm on leave, bitch! I get to do whatever and go wherever so I'm kickin' this party off to a fabulous start! Well, it's a one-person party but yer welcome to join!" she added with a laugh, then walked over to stand next to the woman, peering down in the pond.

"Whoa. Those're some bigass fish."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 03:49:26 pm »
She rose a brow at the boisterousness and actually grinned at her actions. "Well, I can understand wanting to let loose on a break. I haven't had one in a while-- I'm usually on call." It was the life of an OZ pilot. There weren't that many to allow any to go on break. Though, they did get some down time, which was nice.

She turned her attention to the water and nodded. "Yes. They're Koi.. They get larger than this-- or so I've read." She stood up and looked to Trixie. "I'm Kynthia Kalliope. Thia for short. It's nice to meet you."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 11:06:48 am »
"Trixy Leone!" Trixy introduced, thrusting out her hand. "TOPZ Captain! Ya might've heard of me, might've not, s'all good! So like..."

She was looking at the fish again, her hand still held out as though forgetting what she'd been doing. "Do those fish like do anything? Sing or somethin'? 'Cause I'll I'm seeing is a lot of floating around but ya were starin' like they're about to take flight so I was just wonderin'."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 11:35:51 am »
She took the hand and shook it before releasing it and nodded. "I've heard of you, though not too much. I'm an OZ Pilot." She said, looking to the fish as well.

"They just swim, go for food, forget they wanted food and smack into each other. I find them amusing to watch." She couldn't say she was actually talking to her brother as well-- those sort of things were not looked at kindly in Libra. "Don't you think you should head back to your room..? You seem pretty drunk. I could walk you there?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal