Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Don't worry ma'am, I'm from the Citadel! [Pancake]  (Read 471 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Don't worry ma'am, I'm from the Citadel! [Pancake]
« on: September 02, 2011, 01:43:45 pm »
"'Scuse me, pardon, Pilot coming through. Important business and all that, security checks, keeping the public safe, et cetera. Clear the way, please."

Gabriel cheerfully ignored the glares he got as he pushed through the crowd and to the front of the line. True, he was out of uniform and thus not immediately recognizable as a Pilot in his colorful band shirt and baggy, neon-accented bondage pants, but there weren't many people that would have the balls to impersonate a Pilot; it was a dangerous offense. So, people moved. An abuse of power? Yeah, it was. But dammit, he'd worked his ass off to become a Pilot so it darned well better come with some extra perks!

And unofficial VIP backstage passes were one of those perks, as far as he was concerned.

The bouncers at the front of the line gave him an odd look, but Gabriel just gave them a bright smile. "Just gotta, y'know, make sure the room's okay for the public. Hidden dangers, stuff regular security can miss, y'know how it is." He gave a light, helpless shrug. "Psychic. What can I say?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Pancake

Re: Don't worry ma'am, I'm from the Citadel! [Pancake]
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 02:53:05 pm »
Her eyes were closed while the makeup artist brushed on the faint eyeshadow onto her eyelids. When she was playing with the band, she usually had more eyeliner than eyeshadow, but now it was the opposite. It was a little hard to sit still until her appearance was perfect before she sang -- not that she was nervous, no, she was excited -- but she was used to the routines by now. Squirming a little in the chair as the faint touch of the brush finished up the last of the pastel colored shadow, she idly wondered how well this performance would go. But even before that, she wondered if any of the VIP-ticket fans waiting to talk to her were fans she hadn't met yet. It seemed almost as if the same few people get to see her almost every time she performed somewhere. Not that that was a bad thing, really, it was just a little boring to meet the same fans over and over.

It didn't take that long for the cosmetologist to finish all of the makeup, and soon enough, Roxie was out of the makeup room, off to lounge around with the fans with the VIP passes until the performance itself started. Her fans were always nice to her, she loved that -- and yet, sometimes she wondered why it took the world so long to accept her.

"Helloooo!" she called cheerfully into the room as she flounced in the doorway of the room, no sign of her slightly depressing thoughts, instead only smiles, ponies and rainbows, looking at the small group of fans with happiness evident in her expression. "Roxie's finally here! How are you all?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 10:37:12 pm »
And there she was! Roxie! One of Gabriel's dirty little secret pleasures on par with his love of sappy chick flicks and romantic comedies and bowling. But what could he say? The girl was adorable and her music was fun and he'd never, ever be caught dead by another Pilot and hoped there were no others here except if there were, he could hold it over their head just as they held it over his. But that was beside the point. Perking up, he waved excitedly at her as she entered the room.

"Fantastic now that you're here! Hiiiii! It's so cool to finally meetcha, I'm a huge fan!"

One of the bouncers arched an eyebrow at him and Gabriel didn't have to be a mind-reader to know what he was thinking: Uh huh...security check, riiiight. Flicking a glance at him, Gabriel gave him a mock scowl. "Hey. Don't judge."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Pancake

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 10:53:24 pm »
"Yaaaaay! It's so cool to meet more fans!" Roxie partially echoed, ending with a bit of a squeal as she hopped up and down for a couple seconds excitedly. "I love you guys too of course," she spread her arms out as she looked at the others in the room, but she'd seen most of them before, anyway. "But I gotta pay attention to my new friends too."

And after that she took a few steps further into the room, and then proceeded to cross the rest of the distance between her and the new fan guy. Only to give him a big hug. It was certainly a Roxie-only thing to hug people she'd known for five seconds. Ragna didn't really hug anyone at all. And when a couple seconds passed, she hopped back, and looked at him expectantly as she started to talk again. "So what's your name?" she asked with a slight tilt of her head.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 12:21:18 pm »
She was hugging him! She was hugging him! Squealing--on the inside--Gabriel hugged her back and when it was over, he pondered over whether or not he'd wash this shirt ever again. But ultimately decided on yes, because he liked this shirt and that was a little little creepy. There was a better way, after all!

"I'm Gabriel! But you can call me Gabe or Gabby or anything, really!" He'd gush about it to Alaric later, how he'd gotten hugged by a famous pop star. "Oh! Hey!" Fumbling in his pocket, he whipped out a sharpie. "Can you sign my shirt? Please?"

He'd come prepared.

Pancake

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 06:54:25 am »
"Ahaha, Gabby it is!"

As used to this as she was, she took the marker from his hands. And inspected the shirt to decide where would be best, considering all the colors and all. She had perfected two signatures by now, so that wasn't a problem.

"Umm... where should I sign, Gabby?" Roxie asked with a confused look after giving up trying to decide herself.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 11:59:11 am »
"Oh, uh." Gabriel paused and looked down at himself, trying to find a good place on his shirt (though the entire thing was a mess of graphics with not much space available) and then, finally, just shrugged and turned his back to her.

"Back's good! I don't care if you sign over anything, it's all good. So I guess just...wherever it'll show up best? Thanks!"

Pancake

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 09:23:51 pm »
"'Kay then," she said, scribbling a quick signature, with a heart on the 'I' and all. It only took a couple seconds before Roxie was done, but she still looked at it for another second to make sure everything was done right. Not that it could be undone with the permanent marker being, well, permanent, but -- just in case.

After she decided all was well, she took a step back. "Done!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 09:43:22 pm »
Gabriel waited patiently until it was done, then tried to twist around and tug his shirt out so he could look over his shoulder. Of course, he couldn't see anything, but oh well! Turning back around, he beamed at the girl.

"Cool beans, thanks a lot!" he said, then offered his fist to her for her to bump.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal