Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Time for your checkup...  (Read 1099 times)

Anonymous

Time for your checkup...
« on: August 22, 2011, 02:36:20 pm »
She couldn't say she was nervous, she was far from it. Getting the role of Director was something her father would have scorned her for-- since he was opposed to all these experiments. But her, she loved them. The fact that people were tested, was fantastic. No wondering what the results would be on a human, you would find out right away.

Though, there was so much for her to do and look over as the new director. And, as she was reading files, she came across one that was rather fascinating to her. A subject...that snapped.

She immediately arranged to meet this subject. His name being Cassius. She wanted to see first hand his status of snapping. She had him called to a private examine room in Wing Omega. Where she was sitting in the back corner. Her legs crossed. And her hand holding up his file to reread some interesting parts while she waited for him to arrive.

(OOC: Kinda...sloppy. But I got a billion calls. XD)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Time for your checkup...
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 09:27:48 pm »
She couldn't say she was nervous, she was far from it. Getting the role of Director was something her father would have scorned her for-- since he was opposed to all these experiments. But her, she loved them. The fact that people were tested, was fantastic. No wondering what the results would be on a human, you would find out right away.

Though, there was so much for her to do and look over as the new director. And, as she was reading files, she came across one that was rather fascinating to her. A subject...that snapped.

She immediately arranged to meet this subject. His name being Cassius. She wanted to see first hand his status of snapping. She had him called to a private examine room in Wing Omega. Where she was sitting in the back corner. Her legs crossed. And her hand holding up his file to reread some interesting parts while she waited for him to arrive.

Cassius was excited to meet a new friend! An orderly had come to pick him up from his fun game with Asher and he was practically skipping along the halls. It was always so fun to meet new people.

“And then, Jessica fell into a well and Travis was trying to marry the wrong twin an-“ Cassius’s rambling about the soap opera that he watched with Asher was cut off when the orderly opened the door and shoved him into the room, “Doctor, here is the subject you requested.”

“Hi! I’m Cassius! What’s your name? You are really pretty!”

She looked up from her paperwork and stared at him for a moment when he went from the middle of his conversation to greeting her with full on excited force. Ariadne smirked and uncrossed her legs. Standing up and adjusting her short skirt before walking over to him. "Well, Cassius. Thank you for the complement." She said, turning her attention to his chart for a moment, then she stepped up to his side. "Well, you're 18 and you look as though you haven't had much to eat." There was a short pause. "Take off your clothes. I want to see the state of your body without all these coverings."

“Okay!” Cassius waved at the orderly left and then began to strip down, not at all shy or hesitant. He stopped when he got to his underwear, “Do you want me totally naked? What’s your name? Are you going to be my new doctor?”

She watched him strip down, then paused. "Oh.. Pardon me there. Though, I thought I had become the talk of this facility by now. I'm the new director. Dr. Ariadne Mcfarlane" She chuckled. "I will be your new doctor."

She stepped up to him and poked at his body with her cold metal pen. Then reached out with her hand and lifted his arms. Stepping closer to check his muscle tones. "So, tell me about yourself."

“Hi! It’s nice to meet you. You are really pretty. I like your eyes! I’m Cassius and I am room mates with Asher. He’s super nice and we’re best friends. I have lots of friends. Everyone here is really nice. Sometimes, Zachary comes to see me. He’s really nice and I like him a lot.”

She rose a brow at his explanation and couldn't help but chuckle. "Well, it seems you have quite a bit of energy. And, you must like older women." She leaned in close to him and looked right into his eyes for a moment, then leaned back. "Cassius. Are you a virgin?" She turned her attention to the chart and wrote down a couple of things before bending at the knees to get a close look at his legs.

Cassius shook his head, “No ma’am! And I have lots of energy! I like everyone!”

"Sorry to say it, Cassius, but you have an extreme amount." She said, straightening up and making some more notes, then smirked. "Aa.. So, how many people have you slept with?" She asked, stepping behind him and running her fingers through his hair.

“Oh…” Cassius frowned, struggling to remember. Most of his sexual exploits had come when he was a candidate and his memory was very, very hazy of that time. He shook his head, “I don’t remember.”

"Ok then." She took note of that and returned to standing in front of him. "Alright. Remove your undergarments." She said and took a couple of steps back. "Also, do you inact in any sexual acts with your roommate?" Being new, she was trying to run through any illnesses he might have an could have passed on to others. "And, it states here you're able to use telepathy and telekinesis? Are you skilled in these?"

“Yes! Sometimes!” Cassius smiled brightly, not at all bothered by the fact that Asher wasn’t exactly nice or gentle when they fucked, “I’m okay with them.” He had lost a lot of his skill since he broke.

She nodded. "I see." And she looked over his naked body. "You're not sick or anything?" Ariadne turned to go over tot he counter where she had a couple of shots. Picking them up and placing them on a tray with wheels, she pulled the tray over to him and stood right in front of him. "Human... though not fully, are you?" She spoke while uncapping one of the prefilled needles and she took out all the air before shoving it into his arm roughly. Pushing the sickening red liquid into his arm. Though, it was just a simple depressant. She was curious to see what would happen if he had a calming agent in his system. Though, she also had the counter-drug to it.

“I’m healthy! My other doctor said so!” Cassius just beamed at her brightly, flinching a little when the needle entered, though other than that he made no response to it. The drugs filled him slowly and he blinked, feeling sleepy.

"Healthy. I can tell, you have quite a firm physic." Though, she noticed his blinking and smirked. "So, tell me what your impression is of me." She demanded. Testing to see if he would be as hyper as he was earlier.

“Oh, yes. I like to work out.” He blinked again, yawning, “You are really nice and pretty.”

She lifted her chart and wrote down about the effects, then picked up the other needle and carelessly shoved it into his arm and pushed in the antidote of sorts to the depressant. "What do you know about your past?"

“Oh, um, well, I had pancakes for breakfast. And I watched some of my show before I came. Jessica had fallen in the well and Travis was about to marry the wrong twin!” Cassius kept smiling, the affects of the first shot still lingering.

She smirked. "Quick response." She stated alloud to herself, then wrote down some notes and looked over him. "Have you ever been out of the facility since you were put in here? I'm curious to get to know a bit more about you. I want to take you home with me."

“No, I’m not supposed to leave. That’s what the rules are. I’m good at following the rules!” As the depressive wore off, his energy levels picked up a bit more, “I wanna see your house!”

She smirked. "Aa. Trust me. I know. Though, I am the director, and part of my research requires you coming to my home." She said, motioning to his clothes. "Go on and get dressed. I'll be taking you out once you're done."

“Yes miss doctor!” Cassius beamed at her, pulling the plain uniform they gave all the test subjects. Once he was all dressed again, he glanced over at the door, “Should I tell Asher? I don’t want him to worry.”

"No." She said firmly and walked over to her bag to put his file in it and picked it up. Walking over to Cassius. "Everything will be taken care of. Plus, I've seen some of the footage with you and Asher. I'm sure he can live without you for one night."

“We’re best friends! I like Asher a lot!” Cassius beamed and waited patiently for Ariadne to lead him out. He wasn’t supposed to wonder the hallways by himself. “Can we get ice cream?”

She rose a brow and eyed him. "Best...friends?" She repeated, but just grinned. This boy was totally gone in the head. Though, he was bold to ask her to get him some icecream. But it was all in good research to know how this specimen worked. And, what was wrong with enjoying the boy? So she nodded. "Why not?" She said and led him out to the security office and signed him out with little issue once she flashed her badge. Then she turned to him and motioned him along. "You seem quite comfortable stating what you want. Is there anything else I can get you?" Her evil mind was cooking up some interesting things with such an easily bossed around prey.

“Should I not have asked?” Cassius was a little skittish as they signed out, never really having been outside except with Zachary and that was special, “Zachary takes me for ice cream sometimes.”

"Zachary? Well, does he do anything else for you?" She wondered, walking confidently as she led him to a place to get icecream. Reaching into her bag to get out her embrodered wallet. "Get what you want."

“Zachary hangs out with me a lot and sometimes gets me presents and I clean his office!” Cassius beamed, chest puffing out happily. He stared up at the choices, chewing on his lip, “I would like a scoop of chocolate cake, coconut white chocolate, brownie madness and strawberry please.”

"Aa. Well, I'll have to have a talk with this Zachary." She smirked. Listening as he ordered, then she stepped up to the counter. "I would like a pinapple mango smoothy." And she paid for them. Looking to Cassius again. "This makes me wonder. Do you have a preference in your partners?"

“Zachary is the best ever!” Happily digging into his huge bowl, Cassius ate happily for a moment, then glanced up, puzzled, “What do you mean?”

She took her drink and motioned for him to follow her and she led him in the direction of her home. "Well, you have obviously had relations with your roommate, but have you with a woman?"

“Oh! I’m friends with everyone!” Cassius trailed after, eating his ice cream and staring wide eyed around him at all the sights.

"You have quite the innocent mind." She took note of this. She was getting rather excited to taint him. But damn she had a killer mind. She led him into the living quarters and up to her door. Unlocking it with her key and then let him in before she stepped in and locked the door behind her. "So, what do you like to do?" She asked, slipping off her lab coat and hung it up.

Cassius stood in the entryway, still eating his frozen treat as he took it all in, “Oh! Do you have any games? I like playing games. Asher sometimes plays them with me.”

"What kind of games? Like.. cards for poker?" She sipped her drink, still studying him even though she had alternative plans in mind. Though, to inact in a game with him would probably tell her a lot about how he thinks.

“I haven’t played poker. But sometimes we play Go Fish! Or, um, anything. I like any kind of game.” Cassius wanted to please her and he clutched his bowl, looking nervous.

"Go...fish?" It was a pretty simplistic game, but if she put her mind to it, it could actually be quite the challenge. Though, she did wonder if he knew anything a bit more challenging. Regardless, she walked over to a bureau and pulled out a pack of cards. "Well, why don't we start with that then?

“Okay! But we can play anything. I learn fast. Or board games or anything.” He smiled again, “Anything you want!”

She grinned. "Good. That's very good. Though, I would like to see you play a game you know first." She said. Walking over to the table and sitting down. She pulled out the cards, took out the jokers, and shuffled them. Passing out the necessary cards before setting the rest in the middle. "You start."

Cassius studied his hand, then looked up at her, “Do you have any 8s?” Playing cards with him was hard, as he had the perfect poker face. Nothing flickered across the placid, good cheer.

She looked up to his face and was stunned to see his poker face and let her lips curl up into a smirk. "Nope. Go fish." She didn't have any 8s, but his whole demeanor was highly interesting to her.

Cassius happily drew and the game continued. He was actually quite a skilled player, able to read her body language well and gave almost nothing away. He kept up a happy, mindless strong of chatter about the show he and Asher watched.

“And I win!” Beaming, he lay out a set of fours, flushed with pleasure.

Well, she wasn't expecting to lose such a game-- though childish things like this did challenge her insanely smart mind. She was a good sport though and put her cards down. "Well, what would you like for a prize?" She asked curiously. Wondering what sort of thing he would come up with

Having finished his ice cream, Cassius glanced at the kitchen, “A prize? Is there soda? I really like soda! Or coffee! Or cake!” He was very food oriented, though honestly, everything made him happy, “Or can I have new pastels?”

"New pastels? Are you an artist?" She wondered, though she stood up and walked into the kitchen soon to return with a vanilla madarin orange cake with a brownsugar drizzle. Handing him the plate and a fork.

“I like drawing!” He had some skill, though a pale comparison to his half-brother. He mostly did abstracts, liking the color, but there was talent there. He beamed at the sight of the cake, “For me? Thank you!”

"Well. I'll have to get you some pastels then." He was an artist. With his energy and his hyperactivity, the fact that he was into art was highly strange, but she would love to study his work. And.. he had manners to boot! "Of course that's for you." She looked to the clock. It was getting rather late, though, she wasn't quite done.

Tucking into the cake, Cassius hummed happily to himself. The cake was perfect and good and he was having the best day ever!

She crossed her arms over her chest as he ate, then turned and wandered off to her room to change into pajamas. Or well, lack of them. She wasn't one for concealing clothes at night, she had lingerie or nudity. So, she came out of her room wearing a lace gown and a simple black thongs. Needless to say, not much was hidden. "That feels better. So, what do you sleep in?"

Cassius looked down at his clothes, “These. They don’t give us pajamas. You look pretty.” He smiled brightly, licking his fork clean.

"Really? Well, I'm sure they need a good washing then. Why don't you take them off." She held out her hand to take them so she could actually wash them. But she was reveling in the complements. She did love herself and having someone told he just made her feel amazing.

“Okay!” Cassius stripped again, going completely naked this time and bundling the clothes up in his arms and held them out to her.

Well, that worked. She took the clothes and carried them off to the washing machine. Tossing them inside as well as the detergent and started it up before returning to his side. Placing her hands on her hips.

Cassius stared back at her, head cocking to the side, “Yes?”

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 11:04:50 am »
She ruffled up her night gown idly and then stepped up to the naked boy. Reaching out to place her finger on his chin with her nail digging into his skin a little as she tilt his head up. Her eyes scanning over his pale skin.

Ariadne then stepped right up to him and let her finger flick off his chin and she looked into his eyes. "Well, dear boy. You went and got yourself naked. What if you get a pretty lady like me excited?"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 11:46:49 am »
Cassius looked puzzled, not quite following her line of logic, "I'm sorry? Should I go put clothes on?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 12:42:43 pm »
"No no." Well, he was sure...different. Though, she grabbed onto his chin and pulled him close. Bringing her face closer to his, her lips nearly brushing his as she spoke. "I'm curious, dear Cassius. Would you have sex with your doctor?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, 12:51:31 pm »
"Sure!" Cassius beamed, returning the kiss happily. He knew what sex was and enjoyed it. If that was what she wanted, Cassius would be happy to comply.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 10:05:21 am »
She rose a brow at how easily he was lured into sleeping with her-- or well.. how eagerly. She wondered what went on in his head to make him feel so comfortable with doing such a thing. But it didn't matter. She smirked against his lips and pulled him closer. "Well then. Why don't you show me what you're capable of?" And she pulled him towards her room.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 10:20:48 pm »
Cassius was more than happy to spend quite some time showing his skills. He was eager to please and had slept around a lot as a candidate. He was happy to worship Ariadne's body as long as she wanted him too.

Once they were finished, he was asleep almost instantly, totally unbothered by being in a strange apartment with a strange bedmate.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 07:56:12 am »
Well, she was not expecting such skill from a fruit loop in a box of cherios, but he was excellent. Though, after he had finished for the second time, and passed out, Ariadne got out of bed and walked over to where she had left her brief case. After opening it, she pulled out his file and eyed it a moment. Looking into his past life as a candidate and what made him snap.

Though, the 'exercise' did do a number on her and she found herself crawling back into bed with the specimen and she was quick to fall asleep.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 09:59:57 pm »
Cassius was a sleep cuddler and spent the night latched onto Ariadne. He did wake up at exactly 6am, used to the ritual of the program. Get up, get ready and go get breakfast. Sitting up and wiping some drool from his mouth, he looked around the room, trying to reorient himself.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2011, 07:53:27 am »
When he awoke at 6, her eyes opened and she looked up at him, then sat up and brushed her fingers through her hair. "Aa... a drone to the machine I see" she stated plainly, slipping out of bed and walking over to find something to change into. Settling with a black skirt and a pink blouse. Turning to look at him again before she went and got his clean clothes. Tossing them to him. "Here. What would you like for breakfast?"

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 05:24:12 pm »
Cass yawned, amazed at how quickly the director woke up. He was still feeling foggy with sleep, "Zachary has crapes! Can we have crapes? With fruit and syrup!"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2011, 05:35:35 pm »
"Crapes?" She rose a brow. "Um.. sure, I believe I have the stuff to make them. You have quite the sweet tooth." And she turned and wandered off to the kitchen.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2011, 06:30:47 pm »
Cassius got up and headed into her bathroom, helping himself to her shower. It was nice when he got to shower by himself. She even had fancy shampoo! Humming, Cassius took his time, wishing he had a razor to shave with.

Snagging a towel, he dried off, then wrapped it around his waist and headed out into the kitchen, "Can I have some juice?" Opening her fridge, he peered inside, hoping she had some.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2011, 07:02:34 pm »
She turned when she heard the shower and chuckled, so he was comfortable. This was interesting. But, alas, she mixed up some pudding, then cut up some strawberries to put in it. When that was done and he was in the kitchen she started to make the crepes.

"Yeah, there's orange juice and apple juice. Take your pic." She nodded. Putting a finished crepe on a plate and putting the pudding and strawberries in it before rolling it and topping it off with chocolate syrup and whipped cream. Making him another one before she handed him the plate.

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 09:01:07 pm »
"Thank you!" Cassius poured himself a large glass of orange juice and took a seat. He happily devoured the crepes, chatting all the while, "You have a really nice shower. And I like how your shampoo smells. We don't get very good shampoo at home. I wonder if Zachary could get me some nice stuff. I like when my hair is soft."

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 01:27:40 pm »
She turned and leaned against the counters while watching Cassius. "Nice, huh? Well, you can come shower here more often if you'd like. And I'll see about getting shampoo for you. Can't have you being dirty." Not like she cared, but making sure she had his full trust was important. Made it easier to use him for her experiments-- not that it was hard with him.

Then again... she did just sleep with him. Her mind wandered off, thinking about her 'slut' rating now and how it would affect her work. But she shrugged it off and picked up her plate. Eating her crepe. "How often do you see Zachary?"

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2011, 05:48:14 pm »
"Okay! I would like that! The showers at home aren't very nice." Cassius licked his fork clean, feeling content and full, "Oh, it depends. Sometimes a lot, sometimes not as much. He's busy with work and stuff. But I call him every night."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal