Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Drinkin', fightin' and drinkin' some more  (Read 404 times)

Anonymous

Drinkin', fightin' and drinkin' some more
« on: May 02, 2011, 04:32:38 pm »
It was his favorite bar. Well, depending on his mood. He had the bar he liked to just drink in, and then there was this one. This one was good from when Bart had a rough week. And his week had been a little rough, fucking Dragon. Overgrown lizard lived to make his life miserable.

It was a lower caste bar, dark and dingy. Bart held the door for Roman, giving his friend a lazy smile, "Ready ta finally relax some? Ya been actin' like a bitch recently. Maybe gettin' drunk under tha table will help get ya ta stop bein' such a grump."

He was looking forward to getting shit faced tonight. Try and get the memory of a certain blond pressing up against wearing almost no clothes. The girl had no idea what she was doing and it had been playing havoc on his libido.

But Bart had never slept with a candidate once he reached Pilothood and he wasn't about to start abusin' his power now.

Well...not in that way anyway.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Tally

Re: Drinkin', fightin' and drinkin' some more
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 11:39:44 pm »
"I have not," Roman said.  "How have I been acting like a bitch, huh?"

That was news to him.  He was acting normal, same way he always acted.  He thought.  Bart had him doubting now.

Good choice of bars for the night.  Filthy,  low, obscure.  A place they could wallow in their baser natures.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 11:57:53 pm »
"Please. Ya been actin' like ya got a lemon shoved up yer ass." Probably because he just needed to fuck Gabe. The tension there was ridiculous and they were both so clueless. It was starting to stop being funny and start being just sad.

A few patrons paused and stared at them as they entered, though most went back to drinking. Bart headed right for the bar and ordered a bottle of tequila and two glasses. The bartender passed them over, as well as the lime and salt.

Pouring two shots, he passed one to Roman, "Bottoms up!"

Offline Tally

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 11:46:34 am »
"This is the way I always act."

Bart was the one getting his panties in a knot lately, and it was over Rachel.  He didn't know if it was denial or if Bart was just clueless or what, but they probably should have picked up a hooker for him tonight instead.  Solve Bart's existential crisis the old fashioned way.

It was dim enough that few people in the bar recognized them, and those that did either doubted what they saw or were too drunk to care.  Roman clinked his glass against Bart's—the first shot of many—and poured it down.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2011, 11:51:01 am »
"Hm. Yeah. Ain't that the truth." Bart kept his face straight when he replied, feeling the warm burn of the booze. He filled the glasses again, "Though, seriously, it's been way too long since we did this."

Though, he was starting to wonder if maybe he should have taken him to a brothel. Gotten him some pretty boy with dark skin and blond hair to distract him for a bit. Help those blue balls he had over Gabriel.

Offline Tally

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2011, 07:20:15 pm »
"Too long," Roman agreed.  He couldn't even remember the last time they'd gone out.  But then, these excursions did all tend to blend together.  One seedy bar looked much like every other in the haze of memory.

"When did we get so boring?"  Or maybe Roman was the only boring one.  He could vaguely recall a time when he'd done something other than work and eat, but could not for the life of him figure out when he'd lost all sense of balance in his life.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2011, 10:06:28 pm »
"We? Don't you lump me in with you. Why, I go out at least twice a year." Bart filled their shot glasses again, "Though, really, I was always the borin' one. Ya just started following suit. Which, I don't see why, ya got that blond pantin' after ya."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal