Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Quitcher bitchin'. [Rina and open to all!]  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Quitcher bitchin'. [Rina and open to all!]
« on: May 01, 2011, 12:47:46 pm »
"Why are we out here? Fuck this place! Damn, Des. I don't wanna be out in this fucking heat. I got sweat everywhere!" Boris fanned his face, his pale skin already starting to freckle badly. "Why do we even gotta be out here anyway?"

Des let out a low groan. Out in the middle of the frontier, miles from civilization, and...this was the partner he wound up with. A whiner. But he supposed beggars couldn't be choosers, and anything was better than pure silence. Well, most things.

Reaching out, he gave Boris a swift cuff to the side of his head. "Enough with the whining already. Yeah, it's hot. I noticed. You're gonna sweat. Get used to it!" he grumbled, trudging along, boots stirring dust.

The ground was dry here, but in the distance he could see a small tower. Terraforming tower. Get there, and there was sure to be life. "We're here so we can get there," he added, nodding up ahead. And he needed to put some distance between him and big city Tynova.

"Ow!" Rubbing where Des had hit him, Boris glared at the taller man. He had to hurry to keep up with the other mans longer strides, "I don't see why we have to be out here at all! There is dirt and shit man! And like, no AC and fuck! I want a bath!"

"Because," Des started, shooting Boris a warning look, "you know what I am. You know what you are now. Ya think they'd be cool with fuckin' werewolves running around?"

"Hyenas, fucker. Wolves would have been way cooler. Wolves are all noble and shit." The elf slouched, shoving his hands into his pockets and kicking at a rock.

"What-the-fuck-ever. Werehyenas. Werewolves. We're fuckin' dogs, alright. Point is, ya think people would be cool with that running around the city and shit?"

"Well, no! But I mean, it fucking sucks here! I ain't never even been on this planet and I got dragged out into the fucking boonies. I ain't even seen a whore house or a fucking bar man."

"Don't sweat it," Des said, drawing the words out deliberately just to be a brat. "I hear these frontier towns have some good brothels. Y'know, less laws to regulate them."

"I can't not sweat it!" Boris fanned himself again, his pale cheeks were getting a little pink. He hadn't really known he needed to apply sunscreen and was probably going to end up with a lovely burn by the end of the day, "And..really? I wanna fuck some cunt so bad!"

"Yeah, well you'll get your chance. The sooner we get there, the sooner ya get pussy, got it?" Not that he knew if the town ahead even had a whorehouse, but a guy could dream. And if it'd get Boris moving, he'd use it as his carrot.

"Yeah yeah. I'll probably be too fuckin' tired." Boris huffed and tugged at his shirt, "Man. How can ya stand this damn heat? Ya don't even look like ya feel it!"

"'Cause I've been out here for years. Ya get used to it real damned fast," Des said, reaching up to quickly wipe away the beads of sweat that had formed on his brow. But it was nothing like what Boris was likely experiencing. His skin was dark and, while he still burned, he at least wouldn't be a mess like Boris most likely would. The elf looked like he was going to wind up a tomato.

"Plus I just ain't all prissy, bitching about sweat."

"Fuck you! I ain't prissy! Anyone would be fuckin' bitchin' about this shit!" And Boris had grown up on a space ship. He had only been planet side a few times his entire life and never out in the wilderness.

"I ain't," Des pointed out with a smug grin.

"That's cause yer a fuckin' savage and used to it and shit. I'm normal. Fuckin' weirdo!" Boris gave Des a dark look, not at all amused.

Des snorted a laugh and rolled his eyes again. "Touchy, touchy. Hit a nerve there, buddy?"

Still glaring, Boris lightly punched Des in the arm, "Fuck you. Yer such an ass!"

Des laughed and returned the punch with one of his own. "Yeah, and ya punch like a girl."

"Ow! That hurt! Fucker! And I do not! Yer just a giant! Freak!" Boris rubbed his arm and gave Des a very rude hand gesture.

Des swatted at Boris' offending hand. "Hey, don't be fuckin' rude, ass. Anyway, if I'm a freak..." He grinned and gave a brief shrug. "Welcome to the club, dog."

"And who's fault is that? Pig fucker!" Boris huffed and gave Des another rude gesture before letting out a loud groan, "Fuck this! Are we there yet?"

"I was lonely," Des said, feigning a pout before it melted into an expression of annoyance. Aw man. More whining. At least when they were bickering there was no whining. "Uh, no. See that tower? The long, tall, very phallic thing in the distance? Does it look like we're there?"

"Fuck you. Ya were not." Boris snorted, "Fucking queer. Why not bite some hot bitch with huge tits?" He gave another sigh, fanning his flushed face, "Man, it's going to take forever."

"Hrm, I did get the bitch. One out of three isn't too bad," Des said with a wide grin, nudging the elf in the ribs with his elbow.

That took Boris a moment, then he let out an angry snarl, a little more animalistic than he was used to, "Hey! Fuck you!"

"Ya saying ya wanna see me naked?"

"What? Ugh! Queer! No way!" Boris made a face, "You aren't pretty enough for my bed."

"Not pretty enough? Now you're just being cruel." Glancing around, Des searched for a spot that would be good for taking a break. For all that he wanted to keep moving--and for all that he had the stamina to keep moving--Boris didn't look so hot. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't push him too hard in this heat. Not even he would be able to take it come high noon.

"How ya holdin' up there? Need a break?"

"I'm fine! It's just hot and my skin feels all...tight." Boris fanned his face again, sweating heavily. He was rapidly dehydrating and was completely unused to the weather and how to handle it. And his exposed skin was going to be painful that night.

"...Yeah, ya need a break," Des confirmed with a frown. Out here, there wasn't much by way of shelter. A few skeletal trees grew here and there but they provided meager amounts of shade. It would have to do, though, and Des grabbed Boris' wrist and tugged him toward one of them.

Plopping down onto the ground, Des slung his backpack off his shoulder and rummaged around inside for the water bottles he'd snagged earlier. He tossed one of them Boris' way. "Try not to drink it all."

"Hey! What!? Stop actin' like I'm some bitch! I'm fine! Just need some water or somethin." Boris didn't really fight as Des dragged him along.

The shade didn't do much, but it was better than nothing and the elf collapsed to the ground, chugging the water down, though he was careful to leave over half the bottle.

He wanted more, but he recapped it and tossed it back at Des, "How can ya stand this shit?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

Re: Quitcher bitchin'. [Rina and open to all!]
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 06:46:30 pm »
Annara sat in the shade of the huge tower. She saw movement out in noman's land and froze instantly. If they were bounty hunters, she was probably already screwed. If not she might be able to pass herself off as a stray and maybe get some food or water out of it. She debated as a rare breeze lifted the sticky dark hair from her forehead. If they were low quality hunters they might not be well enough informed to recognize her in the form of another species. There were few she could do nearly instantaneously. She had to have knowledge of every nuance of the shape she wanted to assume from placement of organs to placement of each hair folicle. Needless to say she spent a lot of time studying the natural world around her. She decided to shift. She was faster as a wolf and they didn't have horses that she could see. She willed her flesh to yield, and it did so with mercurial smoothness. Fine white hair erupted across her skin like goose flesh and her hair disolved itself into red fur across her back and tail. Her pupils widened, and sounds and smells came into sharp focus. She arched her back and stretched and when she relaxed her muscles they were in new positions. Her front paws came down in the dusty grass with a small patter. She sat back on her haunches and scanned the horizion again with her gold-green gaze.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 10:11:00 pm »
Khirah listened as her packmates talked. Didn't they realize she was here. God have mercy it is like children. Her boys...crap it was motherhood without two hours of memorable sex that proceed it. When she had enough she spoke, "Boris...shut it. We will get you fucking laid. So shut it." She was hot and her temperment as a bear did help her much. She could be pissy when she was uncomfortable.

She stopped with the pair and found something akin to shade. "We really should be doing this at night and in beast form." She looked at Boris she had a sorry look in her eyes. She didn't say it though. She reached in her pack for her flask. She took a few sips and put it back. She then removed her map. "Only a few hours away from the nearest settlement. This seems to be the only road that doesn't lead through the cliffs we passed awhile back. So this settlement won't know what we are and even that we are coming. We should get two nights tops before we should move out." Des may have been the leader...but she was the prudent one.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 10:08:16 pm »
"There, ya see. Someone agrees with me," Des told the elf, uncapping his own water bottle and taking a swallow. He wiped his mouth off on the back of his hand. Squinting up at Khirah as she pulled out a map and started poring over it, he tilted his head. He made the plans, but he was content to let her figure out the route. If not for her, well...he was pretty much just content to wander. He'd learned how to rough it and survive on his own with limited resources.

But some people couldn't handle that.

"Good. So we're makin' good time. You guys wanna rest up for a few and continue, or y'all wanna wait 'til night?" Even as he said it, he shot a pointed look Boris' way. Des knew Khirah could handle it. She wasn't the one he was concerned with. It was Boris that looked ready to keel over.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 10:24:34 pm »
Khirah shrugged. "It is ever a few more hours in the sun or about four for the sun to set and another two running." It didn't matter today tomorrow as long as she got a hot bath within the next sixteen hours, she wouldn't transform and smash up a shop.

Des could rough it, so could she but she didn't. She liked running free in her beast form but she also had a life as a human. She didn't like to combine the two. You get run out of town by scared country bumpkins afraid of getting bit. Boris was still learning maybe waiting would be better for them. It would allow Boris a chance practice shifting.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 10:12:44 am »
"What? Fuck you! I don't need your help getting laid! Bitches love me!" Boris glowered, still curled up under the shade of the tree and made no effort to move. He was not used to this stuff, unlike the other two. And his skin burned.

"Stop treating me like a fucking baby. Just cause I'm not an old fart like your bitch asses doesn't make me to weak for this shit!" The heat was making him grumpy and he didn't like how they kept acting like he was useless or something. Just cause he didn't like wandering around a fucking desert!

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 01:20:56 pm »
Annara watched in confusion as their voices rose. It seemed two of them were being rational and the other was having heat stroke? She didn't get it... Her growling stomache won out over caution and she decided she would play the part of the loveable stray. She stood up in her white and red wolf form, about the size of a large dog, and trotted slowly out to where the three stood in the sun, nose to the groud to see if she could smell anything threatning.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 09:22:16 pm »
Khirah's bear roared in her ear. Her eye fluttered briefly. The bear was warning her of the approach of the dog. Khirah shifted in her bear human hybrid form. She was massive like a mountain of reddish brown fur. She looked to the nwecomers direction and held her ground. Her face was neutral but it was hot as hell. "Something approach," she said gruffly.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2011, 11:05:31 am »
Something tingled at Boris, some instinct alerting him to the approach of something, but he ignored it, not fully understanding what his body was telling him yet. So when Khirah shifted to her half form, it surprised the shit out of him and Boris yelped, "Whoa! What the fuck!? Who's coming? Where?"

It was then he noticed the red and white wolf and he got to his feet reluctantly, his skin burning. Fuck today! He just wanted to go somewhere it wasn't so fucking hot and make his skin not hurt so much. But no. That didn't get to happen because Des and Khirah were fucking pussy ass slave drivers and now a god damn wolf had shown up!

"Just eat it or whatever. Fuck!"

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 08:20:00 pm »
Khirah stood her ground she didn't speak. She didn't display her claws threateningly, she knew this wasn't a normal animal and that meant it knew that they weren't normal as well. So it either approached to warm them away from it's territory or force them away. Either way she wasn't going let them be caught off guard. Not again. Not like last time. She wasn't going to lose them like she lost her boys.

"Easy," Khirah whispered, "No hysterics."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 10:37:43 am »
Annara saw the woman shift and froze. She was massive, obviously Were-bear and very wary. She could smell their suspicion and thought fast. If they were Were they definately werent mordecai and that was amazing luck, but they could still be bounty hunters. If she shifted she gave herself away for sure. If she stayed wolf and pretended animal idiocy she had a chance, albeit a small one. She backed away slowly, one paw after the other to a less threatning distance. She then sat on her haunches wagged her tail and stared panting with a dog smile on her face.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2011, 08:23:35 pm »
"...what is that crazy bitch doing?" Boris stared at the wolf, then over at Des and Khirah. His nose told him enough to know that the bitch wasn't a dog. His eyes narrowed at the were-bear, focusing on the far more important matter, "Hysterics? Fuck you. Women have hysteric!"

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2011, 10:43:48 pm »
Annara was offended... 'women have hysterics... yeah, well obviously so do some men....' she thought sarcasticly as she stopped panting and narrowed her eyes on the man speaking. She scented hyena and bear, so she guesses he was hyena. Slinky, sly fuckers those were... they always seemed less than trust worthy when she came into contact with them and communicated. Even with their less complex animal emotion and thought processes. This one seemed to follow more of his beast than his manners.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 11:40:00 pm »
Dropping thread

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal