Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Test Number... What is it now?  (Read 237 times)

Anonymous

Test Number... What is it now?
« on: February 18, 2011, 10:32:35 pm »
Darius was sealed in his Vault, his computer hooked up to a large pod in the center of the room. His fingers were a blur as he typed up his complex program. "If this test fails... Well, I'll work on my weapon before trying again." He said, smirking. After several minutes of typing, he pressed Enter. The computer took a composite scan of a simulated human and ran the same process the pod would. Eventually, a glowing plus sign showed up on the screen. "It worked. By the gods above and below, it worked!" He cackled. "Now, I just need a guinea pig..." he murmured before turning to a piece of machinery he started earlier and started putting it together, forming a gun of some sort. He placed the core in and started it up. He set it into the scanner and returned to the computer. "Scanner: Gun." The pod sealed and started to hum. "Saving: Gun." The computer beeped as it saved the make-up of the gun into the system. "Transfer: Gun." The humming grew louder. "Virtualize." The pod stayed sealed. "That's odd." He looked at the computer. "It worked... Why didn't the pod open?" He looked over calculations before typing something else and pressing Enter. "Materialization." The scanner hummed some more and the door opened, revealing the gun, whole and sound. "Good thing I built two." He chuckled before grabbing the gun and turning it off. With a grunt, he cleared away some scattered junk and revealed a second pod, hooking it up to his computer. "There." He started cleaning up the mess and setting the junk into a corner and pressing a button, clearing out his Vault of unwanted metal and circuitry.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal