Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Well, hello there  (Read 855 times)

Anonymous

Re: Well, hello there
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 11:49:33 pm »
"Well, you're Stage 4, right? You haven't found what motivates you yet?" Reaching over, Eli poked her between her breasts, roughly where her heart was, "What makes you excited? You should try some more things then!"

His hand dropped and he stretched out his long legs, enjoying the feeling of the artificial sun, "It's, you know, an experience and stuff. I feel like it's to depressing to have survival be your goal, you know? I wanna go beyond that."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2010, 02:13:39 pm »
"Well..yes that's correct. I mean Pilot wise I haven't really figured out what aspect of that motivates me yet." Felicity said, scratching her cheek a little. She looked where he ended up poking before looking back at him. "Well as I said at the moment getting to see my brother afterwards makes me excited. But I'll figure out what Pilot stuff makes me excited too." she said, smiling a bit.

She gave a little nod at what he was saying. "Yes, I understand. I'm looking forward to being a Pilot after all so it's not all a survival goal for me~"

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2010, 07:55:42 pm »
"Oh, uh, well, cool then! I'm sure you'll pass." Eli smiled again, not really sure what else to say. The girl was a little hard to talk to, she didn't seem to want to really give much back to the conversation and he was rapidly running out of steam.

"So, uh, you have a mentor? Or are you flying solo?"

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 01:39:46 pm »
(Dropping thread)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal