Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Well, hello there  (Read 854 times)

Anonymous

Well, hello there
« on: December 27, 2010, 08:03:34 pm »
Felicity stared rather intently at what she could only guess was maybe an attempt at a little patch of flowers. She wasn't sure if they were real or not and hadn't moved her butt from the bench she sat on to check. Instead she simply sucked on a straw that poked out of what could be classes as a juice box like thing. It was something she had nabbed from the cafeteria earlier. She couldn't find Oliver that day so she was a little upset since that meant she didn't have much to do at the moment..well..besid e drink juice..and stare at flowers...She cast her eyes away from the flowers after a minute to glance around. Surely there had to be someone else around that she could stal-...talk to..

Eli liked the crappy little courtyard. It wasn't all that pretty, but it was outside and bright. Eli missed outside. Well...as outside as the city got. It was nice to work out there. Currently, he was sketching. Nothing really in particular, just quick sketches, waiting for something to catch his intrest on the page. He was pretty absorbed in the work, not noticing the people around him.

Felicity tilted her head to the side when she noticed someone who was staring intently at something. Almost like she had been with the flowers. That would work. She smiled a little and pushed herself up to feet. She took the straw from her mouth and reached her arms up, stretching a little before standing normally once more. Giving the box a small shake, she smiled to find that there was still some juice left. The small girl gave herself a small nod before strolling over towards the man, seeming to walk on her tiptoes or just take soft steps since there was little to no sound with her steps. Once she was perched up behind him she smiled a bit more when she noticed what he was doing. "Those are really good."

"Whoa!" Eli straightened, body going ridged with surprise. He hadn't heard anyone approching and when he suddenly heard a voice behind him, it was a little freaky. He relaxed a little when he realized it was a pretty girl, "Well, hello there."

Felicity took a step back when the person she had snuck up behind was obviously surprised. They didn't need to end up hitting heads or anything. That would hurt. She smiled a little when he seemed to relax after a moment. "Hello. Sorry about surprising you."

"Oh, it's cool. Happens all the time actually. I get into the zoooone." He made a little hand motion on the last word, smiling happily.

She giggled a little at the hand motion to go along with his words. "I understand." She crossed her arms behind her back a little then. "Your drawings a very good. Did you teach yourself?"

"Naw. My mom's an artist too. She's amazing." He shifted the book so the girl could see better, "You really think they are good?"

"Ohh." She looked at the drawings on the page before looking at Eli and nodded. "Of course! They're amazing."

"Sweet!" Eli leaned back, watching the girl, "It's always awesome having a hot chick tell me my shit's amazing. Name's Eli. What's yours?"

Well that was a compliment she hadn't gotten before. Hot was better than cute. She'd take that too. She smiled a little bit still. "I'm Felicity. It's nice to meet you Eli."

Felicity. Cool name. What's got you hangin' around watching artists draw?" Eli grinned, enjoying himself. He loved meeting new people and showing off his art? Always a plus.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Well, hello there
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 08:09:57 pm »
Felicity shrugged a little, smiling still. "Not having anything to do really so just roaming around." She really wished she had been able to find Oliver but hanging around Eli seemed just as fun now. "Is drawing around here really interesting? I would expect it to be a bit too dreary or depressing in some places at least."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 08:47:45 pm »
"Ahhh. The sweet freedom of boredom. I donno about you, but I hate being bored. More than anything." Eli patted the seat next to him, "Come sit. I wont bite, promise!"

His fingers stroked the page he had been sketching on and he gave a small laugh, "Dreary? No way! I love this place. So many people here to meet and so many cool things to do. It's totally inspiring!"

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 08:58:01 pm »
"I'm not particularly fond of it either." Felicity said. She looked at the spot he patted at before sitting down next to him. "Okay I'll take your word for it then." she said jokingly.

She watched as he felt the page and tilted her head to the side a little, sucking from the straw in the juice box again. She pulled it away long enough to reply to him though. "That's true. There are a lot of interesting people to meet. Well it's good you get inspiration from everything."

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 09:11:16 pm »
"Hey! Juice!" Eli finally noticed the box the girl was drinking from and he beamed at her, "Can I have some?" When he got in art mode, Eli had a tendency to forget about anything else. Like eating, drinking, sleeping...all those little things.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 09:23:04 pm »
Felicity looked at the box before shaking it a little to see if there was anything left. She hadn't drank that much so there should be. She smiled when she heard the liquid inside hit the sides of it's container. "Of course~." She handed him the box.

She really had no problems with sharing her things. If she got sick from it then that was what the infirmary was for. That and cold medicine.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 09:25:38 pm »
"Sweet!" Eli leaned over, kissing the girl's cheek before taking a sip of the juice. He had always been physically affectionate and often forgot that not everyone else was, "You are a life saver."

He wanted to just drain the box, but that would be rude, so he handed it back after the one sip, "So, what are your hobbies?"

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 09:53:31 pm »
Felicity just stared for a moment when he kissed her cheek. It wasn't that she minded at all. It just took her by surprise. A small smile worked it's way back to her lips once she was over the initial shock though.

Once she was handed the juice box back, she simply grabbed Eli's hand before placing the box right back in it and closed his fingers around it.. "You can have the rest." she said, releasing his hand then. "You seem really thirsty and I can always get another one later." She scratched her cheek a little as she thought about his question. "Hm..hobbies.." Stalking could be classed as one but she didn't really see it that way at all so that wouldn't need to be mentioned. "I like to read a lot. And besides that I like to walk around as well. But..hm..I think that's it." She gave a small laugh then. "I'm not very interesting when it comes to hobbies."

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 10:09:41 pm »
"Whoa! Thanks!" Eli took another sip, smiling at her around the straw, "I love reading. Well, it's pretty fun anyway. When I remember." He could get kinnda bad about remembering to read books, but he liked them when they were there.

"Walking? What kind? Like, do you just like lookin' at stuff?"

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2010, 10:13:56 pm »
"You're welcome. When you remember? You could make yourself little notes everywhere?" She never really forgot to read since she would always flip through something whenever she had a bunch of free time .That time was usually after she had finished up her homework or something. After she was done she would feel the most motivated to read something else.

"Exploring..kind of I guess you could call it. Ah! Yea that's it. I do like to look at things. There's always something new to find here if you look around." Felicity said with a smile on her lips.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2010, 10:27:26 pm »
"I could try, but I doubt it would help. They gotta be short books or I get all intimidated, ya know?" Eli lounged back against the chair, his odd eyes watching the girl. She was pretty and interesting and Eli loved talking with people, "Exploring sounds really cool. What's the coolest thing you've found so far?"

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2010, 10:38:03 pm »
"Ah I see. I understand though. There are a lot of shorter books around. They're usually part of a series of small books." While Eli watched her, she found herself staring at the flowers she had been looking at earlier rather than staring back at him. She was still able to follow the conversation just fine even though she was once again intent on uncovering the mystery of whether they were real or not.

"Hmm the coolest thing I've found...the juice boxes~" she said happily. "I seen someone drinking one while walking around before. But besides that I recently found this area here recently. I had no idea it was here."

She turned her gaze from the flowers then and glanced over at him. "What about you? I'm sure you've found a lot of nice places here to draw at."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 10:41:42 pm »
"Oh, I don't really do a ton of still life. So, I don't actually have that many places I draw. Mostly here, my room, a few classrooms with good light." Eli worked mostly from his mind, though he did use models on occasion.

He followed where the girl was looking, "You like flowers?"

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 10:49:39 pm »
"Ohh. Do you draw more people then or something else?" Felicity asked. She was interested in the concept. She wasn't an artist or anywhere close to one but it was always fun to find out new things.

She looked back at the flowers then. "Hm? A little. I was mostly just trying to figure out if the ones here are real or not."

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 10:58:26 pm »
"They're fake." Eli had studied them enough to know. Plus, he had already touched them, when he first found the little courtyard. "I guess...I like people the most. I really like people, all different people. Interesting people, ya know? I like....capturing those things about them that are all their own. Plus, you know, like badass fantasy art and shit. Wings and swords and all RAWR and shit."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 11:06:53 pm »
"Well that is one mystery solved then." Felicity stated. Now she wouldn't have any need to touch them. No doubt she'd end up staring at them still anyway or more so staring past them. Whenever she tended to think about thinks she'd just stare off into space but it'd look like she was staring at a particular object or person.

"Interesting people? I think I understand. It sounds like a lot of fun. You should go professional or something~. Maybe draw something like web comics~?"

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 11:23:27 pm »
"I wish. I wanted too, you know, before. I don't think I'll have time to be a professional as a Pilot. Not that I'm giving it up or anything. Just will stay a hobby is all." Eli laughed, "I'll be too busy being a hero and all that. I wanna specialize in the Wastes. See all that amazing life out there."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 09:23:08 am »
"Well..you might..on the side? If you're able to stay up to ungodly hours of course. But that probably would be hard." Felicity smiled a bit when he laughed. "Well as long as you don't just stop that's always good too." She leaned back on her hands a little and listened as he talked. "The Wastes? That sounds interesting. You should write me emails and tell me how it is when you get to do that~"

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 10:46:42 am »
"For sure!" Eli smiled, his fingers absently twirling the pencil as he talked to Felicity, "What about you? You're Stage 4, yeah? Do you have a goal for when you graduate?" Eli had found that giving himself a goal for what he wanted to do made things way less stressful than constantly freaking out if he was going to make it. It was way more positive too, and positive people had positive things happen for them. At least according to his mother.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 10:52:07 am »
"I'll look forward to it then." Felicity tapped her index finger to her chin as she thought about his question. She had never really thought about where she wanted to specialize or anything after graduation. She had figured she'd just go wherever she was needed. "Well I don't know the area I want to specialize in really. I haven't thought much about that but I guess what pushes me to try my best and graduate is getting to see my brother afterwards~" Felicity said happily.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal