Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Please be okay. [Rina!]  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Please be okay. [Rina!]
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2011, 10:31:55 am »
"Oh? You're gonna marry me? What, did Blaine break up with you?" Gabriel asked, nudging Alaric lightly.

But as for the other news, that was awesome, a small sliver of sunshine in all the shit. "Sweet! Just lemme know what time and I'll come take you home."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2011, 03:49:39 pm »
"Do you see Blaine here? He is obviously dead to me." Alaric grinned, then yawned. The pain meds he was on made him really tired and it was hard to stay awake for long periods of time, "You'll pick me up tomorrow, yeah?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2011, 11:07:23 am »
"Uh, duh," Gabriel answered, giving his friend one last hug. "Just tell me when and I'm there, alright? Then we'll have crazy-awesome fun times, sound good?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2011, 11:09:51 am »
"Well, for as long as I'm awake. I'll be on drugs still." Alaric grinned, hugging Gabe back before snuggling into the rather shitty pillow they provided, "Thanks for coming to see me." It had been pretty lonely in the hospital room.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2011, 11:14:04 am »
Gabriel shifted over onto the bed's edge to give Alaric more room, then reached out and smoothed down Alaric's hair. "Of course I came. You're my platonic soul mate, man," he said, content to stay there until a nurse kicked him out or Alaric dozed off.

Right now, the latter seemed more likely.

Anonymous

« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2011, 11:16:38 am »
Alaric chatted about little things with Gabe a bit longer, but soon he had drifted off, cheek curled against Gabe's hand, his tail twitching off the side of the bed.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2011, 11:28:00 am »
Gabriel waited several minutes to make sure Alaric was fast asleep before he slipped his hand out from under his cheek and crawled off the bed, careful not to make too much noise or movement. He pulled the blanket up tighter around Alaric's shoulders and smoothed his hair back from his face then, a little reluctantly, he left the room just as a nurse came in to tell him it was time.

It was always hard leaving a friend like that, much less Alaric. Of course Alaric was in good hands, but he looked so vulnerable like that--and seeing him having that reaction had really freaked him out, even if he'd been too drugged up to fully process it.

Tomorrow, though, and Alaric would be hard pressed to get out of his sight.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal