Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Naked waffles  (Read 1237 times)

Anonymous

Naked waffles
« on: November 22, 2010, 08:18:15 pm »
Andreas woke with a start, his head resting against the toilet. He couldn't remember much of last night, just a look of booze and he seemed to recall snorting something off the ass of a catgirl. But that was about it. Blinking, the siren lifted his head and groaned. It smelled like vomit.

Probably because he had thrown up into the toilet several times. Smacking his lips distastefully, Andreas flushed the toilet, wincing at the noise. He felt a little like death warmed over. Standing up carefully, he reached for a toothbrush to clean the foul taste out of his mouth. That was the perk he had learned about puking in the bathroom, easy clean up.

The mirror revealed that his hair was sticking out in off places and that someone had written ,"FIG LIFE" across his wings. Whatever that meant, he could really remember. Once his teeth were cleaned up, Andreas stumbled into the hallway, not really caring that he didn't seem to have any clothes on. Minor detail really.

Now was the time for food. He stumbled into Asta's room, not bothering to knock, they were all friends here anyway, "Heeeeeeeey. Aaaaaaasta! Will you make me some waffles? I'm hungry and way to hungover too cook anything myself."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Naked waffles
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 09:31:00 pm »
He had heard it. The bright and beautiful sounds of someone emptying their stomach into their house's bathroom. Unfortunately, Astridr had to live in that house. With said someone. Most of the time he was able to ignore it, looking on with an obvious disdain at Andreas' actions or words, then calmly walk away.

Not this time.

Astridr didn't know what time it was. All he knew that it was too damn early to be up. Or in this matter to be woken up in a horrible manner. Nothing like dreaming about a happy place filled with lollipops and gumdrop roads then the next moment...Well. One should not go into detail of what those images dissolved into. He sat bleary eyed at the edge of his bed, rubbing his forehead and attempting to pray away the sounds coming from down the hallway.

"Andreas..." He hissed. The singer made a certain sound when he gagged, and no one else could replicate it. As much as he hated to, Astridr was feeling compelled to knock on the door to their bathroom, if it was closed, if it wasn't he'd close it. But, the thought of walking out of his room utterly dishevelled to be seen by possible other members of the household was revolting. That would not do.

Thankfully, the decision was made for him when he heard the footfalls outside his door and then a voice that had no care of how loud it was. Astridr stared wide eyed at the naked form of Andreas standing in the doorway.

Count to ten. Count to ten...

"I didn't say you could come in." Astridr said evenly, "waffles, at this time? Really?" He stood, grabbing the spare blanket that had fallen on the floor during the middle of the night. He threw the blanket at Andreas. "Cover yourself up, will you! It's too early for this."

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 11:50:38 am »
Wrapping the blanket around himself, the siren moved into the room, not really seeming to listen to Asta's negative comments. Flopping onto the bed, he gave a low groan, snuggling deeper into his new blanket, "I'm huuuuungry man. I didn't eat last night."

Either food or energy and after all that puking, he was crashing hard. The siren hadn't actually eaten since the day before, as he had a tendency to forget to take care of himself. Shifting, he did his best to give Asta a sad face. Though he had eyeliner streaked across his face and red eyes, so he looked sad, but more in a pathetic, gross way then the cute puppy he was hoping for.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 10:41:03 pm »
Why was it his problem that Andreas didn't eat last night before he decided to go on this binge? Oh right. It wasn't. So why was it now that the siren felt that Astridr was obligated to make him something? In the middle of the night. That last part was especially important.

He felt a very cold and very disgusted shiver roll down his back when Andreas plunked his barely covered naked body, still reeking of whatever he hacked up down the hallway, into his bed.

My bed. Astridr shot a glare at him. If he were psychic, oh how there would be hell with just the thoughts that were drilling through his mind. The poor excuse by the siren to make him feel horrible did nothing but enrage him further. Astridr pinched hard at the bridge of his nose and let out a deep, deep sigh. Like how one slowly let out the air of a balloon on the edge of bursting.

"If it will get you out of my bed and out of my room, yes, then I will make you waffles." And he regretted every word of it. He had no way of knowing if cooking would turn out worse than the current dilemma however, his natural flare for pessimism didn't allow for him to imagine an upside to either.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 10:33:11 pm »
"Sure! Feed me and I'll do whatever you want." Andreas was still hoping he could win Asta over with general good natured cheer. It wasn't going so well, but the siren had hope. And poor social awareness, which wasn't helping much.

Plus, it didn't ever seem to matter what he did, it still pissed Asta off. Sliding off the bed, he smiled, "Thanks man. I appreciate it. It was a pretty sweet party though, you totally should have come."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 11:27:19 pm »
"You should be well aware that I do not take kindly to parties." He said, his voice low and almost a growl at the mere suggestion. Astridr's prudence and general reluctance for indulging in whims as they come made him an odd Aedolian, and even an odder citizen of Haviah. All he ever saw were things he never wanted to take part in. He sighed and fumbled looking for a hair tie on his dresser in the dark.

"If you even think about changing your mind when I'm nearly done cooking..." He said as he tied up his dual toned hair into his signature side-ponytail. "You are still going to eat the waffles. I'm not wasting it. Now come on, let's head to the kitchen before the entire household wakes up and wants me to cook for them, too."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 06:53:52 pm »
"Well, I keep hoping ya like, will change you mind. And wanna hang out and have fun." Andreas shifted the blanket around him, adjusting it so he could walk with it, "Thanks again man. I really appreciate it."

Asta was always so grumpy, but it was moments like this made Andreas think that maybe, under all the nasty comments and sarcasm, Asta liked him. The siren smiled, trailing after the fairy into the kitchen, settling down on a chair, "How come you don't like parties?"

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 11:01:34 pm »
It was highly unlikely that he was going to change his mind about Andreas. The man was annoying at his finest and down right incapable of living next to at his lowest. The idea of going to a party, or "hanging out" with him was unfathomable. Astridr scoffed at the very idea. It was ridiculous...

Carefully- very carefully- he made his way towards their kitchen. He didn't want to step in anything unpleasant, or be loud enough so that other members of the band would wake up. Andreas was enough to deal with as it was. He flicked on the light and grimaced at what he saw.

Really now...Was he the only one who cared about the state of their home? Why were there dishes in the sink? Didn't I just clean those? He sighed and began fumbling looking for cooking utensils and their waffle iron. His eyes flicked to Andreas when the siren asked him the question.

“They’re obnoxious, crowded.” He said. A ha! He found a spoon that needed minimal washing. “I don’t see why anyone likes them.”

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 08:17:40 pm »
"Because you get to meet people and get drunk and have fun." Andreas shrugged, laying his head against the table, cuddling the blanket closer to him, "I like 'um. But I guess not everyone does."

He paused, watching Asta clean the dishes. He figured he should help, but he was still feeling drained from puking up earlier. But maybe he would try and clean up later, after sleep and food. He grinned up at Asta, "What do you like to do then? We can do something you like sometime."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 05:35:48 pm »
Getting drunk wasn't his idea of fun. Things happened when you were drunk. Things that Astridr would rather not happen. Also, if Andreas was any sort of example of what hangovers were like...Well, he supposed it also answered that little bit of cause and effect.

He stopped what he was doing, spoon and rag in hand, and eyed him curiously. Was that an honest question? It was always like him to first expect the worst case scenario to whatever words happened to pop out of his bandmate's mouth. "Music. I like making music. In case you've forgotten that's why I'm here in the first place." He paused, thinking of the repercussions of directly working with Andreas. Even in a band Astridr managed to distance himself from people. While it worked for the most part, there were things he couldn't do on his own. He sighed. "There is...A piece that is missing something. Not that I need your help..."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 08:03:09 pm »
"Really?" Andreas had a knack for music, though he didn't really fully understand his bandmates love for it. It was the same as breathing for him, couldn't see how it could be a hobby really. Though the idea of getting to spend more time with Asta thrilled him.

Beaming, he sat up, still wrapped up in the blanket the fairy had thrown at him, "I bet I can totally help! I'm not bad with that stuff. Me and Jares have been working on some songs. Why don't ya show me and we'll make somethin' totally kick ass!"

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2011, 11:35:24 am »
That was the wrong thing to say, Astridr, very wrong. It was announced by the way Andreas beamed at him. His gripped tightened on the spoon and he gritted his teeth. It was his own fault too. He knew that Andreas would grab onto something like that. He should have growled an angry 'nothing' and be done with it!

Why the hell did he leave an opening for the siren to chime in? It was too early. It was way too early to be up.

"We'll see..." he said, now attempting to void the topic. It wouldn't get far, Andreas was as stubborn as a cockroach. But his own involvement in the band was...Less that satisfactory. He played what they wanted him to play. His own stuff? That was fairly private. "Lets concentrate on those waffles." With the dishes done he could actually start making them. And that reminded him. "...If you dirty a dish, please please wash it. We have enough infestations in here, we don't need to add rats."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 12:50:18 pm »
Andreas wilted a little when Asta didn't seem to want to have his help. He had thought that sounded really fun. Well, he would just try and bring it up later. Maybe Asta was just grumpy because he hadn't eaten yet. That could do it.

"Yeah, sure! Will do!" Andreas actually didn't make many dishes. He tended to eat free food from work or takeout or not at all. His cooking was, well, sad, so it rarely happened.

"Is it time for waffles now? I'm starving!"

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2011, 02:47:57 pm »
"Just..Just give me a minute." Astridr said, good almighty pop idols, the little weasel was impatient. But so would he, himself, be if he was left waiting and waiting for something he was practically salivating for. However, admitting that would be realising that he and Andreas could have something in common. And that was horrific.

After a little while he was able to serve the waffles to Andreas, on a plate he wished he could've gotten cleaner, but didn't. Now, he wasn't the best cook, yet bad wasn't the word for it either. Mediocre? Amateur? Maybe. He doubted Andreas would mind; he didn't mind about a lot of things.

Astridr fixed his side-ponytail, "I don't know what you like on it," as if he cared enough to ever pay attention to the siren's tastes, "there's some...things in the fridge." Though mostly not edible. Well, anymore.

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2011, 12:10:57 am »
"Whoohoo! You are totally the best man!" Andreas stood up, leaving his blanket behind as he headed across the kitchen floor, comfortable in his utter nudity. Rummaging around, he found some slightly old syrup, "Goldmine! Are those strawberries?"

Pulling out a container, Andreas gave a sniff. There was a tiiiiny bit of mold, but still seemed good, "Fuck yeah! It's gonna be a feast dude!"

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 11:11:19 am »
Astridr did a literal facepalm when Andreas decided, against all senses but since when was that surprising, to leave the blanket that was covering his body on the floor of the kitchen. It was bad enough his comforter was touching the siren, but now it was on the dirty floor as well. Astridr might've woken up on the wrong side of the bed, because that's how his day was going. And there was so much more left of it.

"Enjoy yourself," He said, "I'm going back to bed." Perhaps he could sleep away all the bad memories and pretend he had a nightmare. Yes, that was a good plan.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 09:12:13 pm »
"Aw, what? Ya gonna leave me here all alone? That's cold." Andreas sat back down, dumping syrup and strawberries onto his waffles, pouting a little at Asta. He didn't wanna have to eat alone and despite the fay's hatred of him, he liked talking to Asta. He wanted to get to be better friends with him.

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 01:34:31 pm »
Astridr pinched the bridge of his nose, stopping at the doorway to the kitchen to glance back at Andreas. Eating naked. Yes, he was going to leave him all alone. And for very good reasons.

"I have to work in a couple of hours," he said, his voice obviously laced with irritation that he made no effort to hide. "It's a strange and alien concept, I know."

He didn't want to hear more of the guilt trip from Andreas, one, he was terrible at it, and two he just didn't want to hear it. The siren should be happy. He made him waffles. "Goodnight." Morning, whatever.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 10:34:54 pm »
Andreas wilted a little under Asta's irritation, shoving some waffle into his mouth and chewed sullenly. He had just wanted some food and to spend time with his friend and now Asta was mad.

Once he finished, Andreas dumped the dishes into the sink, gathered the blanket around his shoulders and padded back to Asta's room. Crawling into bed, he curled up next to the fairy and closed his eyes.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 03:03:45 pm »
In the dark, Astridr shuffled back into his room ultimately relieved from no longer dealing with Andreas. At least for a few hours, however then he was off to work. Even cleaning toilets was more preferable than being around the siren. And it wasn’t often that the thoughts of being just a little too mean crossed Astridr’s mind. He felt no guilt when he left the kitchen. No sweaty palms, cold twisting at the pit of his stomach or the badgering need to turn around and stalk back to apologize. None at all. His fellow band members didn’t seem to get the hint that he was not there to make friends, it was simply business. He thought he was painfully obvious about it, too.

Astridr crawled into his bed, minus the comforter and dragged what was left of his blankets over himself. Attempting to forget what and who was previously laying in his bed, albeit without his discerning permission, proved a difficult challenge. Yet, with a rush of determination, he would not allow Andreas to ruin one of the few times he could exist without wanting to jab one of his eyes out with a dirty fork. Yes, sleep. It beckoned soon enough.

Only to be awoken sooner than he liked, a mere hour later, with the press of something against his back. His eyes snapped open as the horrible smell of vomit, alcohol, waffles and moldy strawberries whaffed up his nostrils. Astridr closed his eyes again, squeezing his eyelids so tightly together they began to hurt. The only way Andreas would be in his bed, with him, would be if Astridr was stuck in a nightmare. Even his sleep wasn't kind to him!

He wouldn't move, his breathing was short and shallow. It didn't exist. Andreas was not currently existing in his bed. It was just not true. Andreas was not in his bed naked.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal