Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A Merc's Blog  (Read 324 times)

Anonymous

A Merc's Blog
« on: August 02, 2010, 08:31:52 pm »
...//Day-1 Area-Adrift on a Shuttle.

Entry-001

Well, seeing as I can't seem to find anything else to do, i've started my own blog. Maybe it's just to twiddle my own thumbs, but it keeps my mind off the waiting. Anyways, my name is Severak, and if you're reading this, you might be expecting some stories of my acts. Good, bad, ugly, whatever. Well, let's get started.

So far i'm on some mission to go take care of some issues on a mining cruiser. There's 3 other mercs other than me, and they seem to be fairly calm. A good thing, I can't stomach stupid or irrational people. From what i've learned two are partners, one is a solo, like myself, and we should be working together. Should. One thing i've learned is that you shouldn't trust too many. We are mercs, we work for money. We're not knights of valor and bravery, we do our job, get our pay, and keep our asses intact.

I'll get some more down later... seems like we're arriving.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: A Merc's Blog
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 08:38:32 pm »
...//Day-1 Area-Aboard the Mining Cruiser.

Entry-002

Well, good news and bad news. Good news, we're aboard, and we're safe and sound. Bad news? Well, our ship was smashed by a stray meteor. Seems like the ship is completely deactivated, if these dead lights show anything. Power surge, it seems, or sabotage via E.M.P. The other mercs are worked up, we keep hearing movement, and there's been no response. Feels alot like some sort of horror video game in space and someone is about to get snatched by some monster, really. Heh, well, i'll get back to you once the noises stop...

Or I may not, depending on what happens.

Anonymous

Re: A Merc's Blog
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 08:42:55 pm »
...//Day-2 Area-Deeper Inside.

Entry-003

Okay, well, we figured out what happened. Twitcher, the other solo merc, seems to be a decent hacker, and got into one of the computers, and began working his magic. Seems like the cryo chambers had a fatal error and the cargo was released. Apparently the cargo was some thingy from the edge of the known universe that they dragged back. Oh, and it seems to be hostile. Joy.

The two partners are edgy, the noises are getting worse. I bet them a few credits that the creature is making them.

Honestly, I think they'll die before I win...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal