Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Surprise~  (Read 829 times)

Anonymous

Surprise~
« on: June 08, 2010, 01:01:33 am »
Ever since her last meet up with Atara, Sylvi had been even more jumpy around well..just about everything. Someone could tap her on the shoulder or something and she'd jump and quickly put a couple feet in between her and them. It was a bit ridiculous but she couldn't help it. It seemed next to impossible for her to calm herself down.

Even though she had run into Atara while she was roaming around lost, Sylvi had taken up walking around to figure out where everything was at. She figured it'd leave her with a less likely chance to have to try and get directions from someone that could be crazy too. Of course she was more on edge when walking around too. There was no telling when someone would pop up after all.

Sylvi rubbed her arm a little as she looked around, taking in what she could as she walked and let out a small puff of air. It was probably best to find her way back to her room or something then. She had found her way around a bit that day along with getting other daily things done as well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Surprise~
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 12:13:28 pm »
What fun! Atara grinned to herself, watching Sylvi make her way down the hallway. The darling girl never learned. She just...freaked out so well, it was hard to not want to play. Brushing a strand of pure white hair out of her face, Atara moved down behind the girl, making sure to not make a sound.

Reaching out, she wrapped her arms around Sylvi and pulled her close, pressing up against the gracie's back, lips against her ear as she whispered, "Surprise! Guess who little Sylvi!"

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 09:42:58 pm »
Sylvi's face paled when she was suddenly pulled back against something. She was also pretty sure her heart stopped for a second when she found out that it was Atara that had grabbed her. "L-Let go." she said quickly before trying to get away.

This was not how she wanted things to go. She had been left alone for a little while anyway. Why couldn't she be left alone for a while longer?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2010, 12:22:40 pm »
When Sylvi started to struggle, Atara's grip tightened and she nuzzled the girl's neck, "Why would I want to do that? We're bonding."

Kissing the other candidate's cheek, Atara slid one hand up to cup her breast, "Don't you like me? You always hurt my feelings Sylvi." She couldn't help it, it was so much fun to mess with her. She was so skittish, it was funny watching her freak out.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 09:29:13 pm »
A small squeak escaped Sylvi's lips when Atara squeezed tighter. She also promptly stiffened up when Atara nuzzled her neck. A shiver ran down her spine, causing goosebumps to raise on her arm. "I-I wouldn't call this bonding.."

The next move had Sylvi's cheeks turning a bright red color and proceeding to struggle again. "N-No I don't like you! N-Now let go." This was not going in a good direction...

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 10:50:40 pm »
Atara made a small tisking sound before her hand slid into the girls brown hair. With a smooth, fluid motion, she changed her grip around her and spin, slamming Sylvi into the hallway wall. "Now now. That is no way to talk to me. I'll be nice if you will. But when you hurt my feelings, it makes me sad Sylvi darling."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 06:28:12 pm »
Her breath caught in her throat when Atara put a hand in her hair. She needed to slip away somehow. Just as that thought crossed her mind though she was suddenly spun around and slammed into the wall. A yelp escaped her lips and she closed her eyes tightly. "Ow ow ow ow..."

She frowned a bit when she heard Atara and tried to keep herself from saying anything else that would cause more trouble. "..S..Sorry.." she mumbled.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 09:23:50 pm »
Atara nuzzled against the back of Sylvi's hair, making a low almost purr in the back of her throat, "That's much better. See, when you are nice to me Sylvi, I'll be nice to you."

Keeping pressed against the other girl, Atara moved her hips against Sylvi's butt, "Now, you say your sorry, but you should prove it to me. How are you going to make up to me how nasty you've been?"

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 04:28:12 pm »
Sylvi bit on her bottom lip a little. This was bad. Very very bad. She should've known just saying sorry wouldn't work out. She just wished getting away from Atara was a lot easier then she wouldn't have to deal with any of these kinds of problems.

She stiffened up a little again and bit down on her lip a bit harder. "I-I don't know. Can't sorry be enough?"

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 09:27:42 pm »
"Oh no. You should have played nice." Keeping Sylvi's arm in a lock, twisted behind the girls back, Atara looked around them. Some classrooms were around and Atara didn't want to be disturbed. She wanted to really make the baby remember her. Watch her squirm when she approached.

"This way little pet." The arm lock made it easy to maneuver Sylvi. The more she struggled, the worse it would hurt her. As expected, the classroom was empty. Keeping Sylvi on front of her, Atara moved over to the teacher's desk before releasing the girls arm, "Now. Strip for me."

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 11:31:35 pm »
"A-Ah wait. W-Where are we going?" Sylvi stammered. She winced and quickly went along with Atara since she really didn't have much of an option. This wasn't going the way she wanted it to at all. Then again things never really did when Atara was around. Words could never settle anything with the crazed woman.

When she was released, Sylvi frowned and rubbed her arm a little. What was said next though caused her to stiffen up and pale a little. "W-What?" She shook her head quickly and tried to take steps away from Atara. "...I don't want to.."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 11:50:29 pm »
Atara's arm snaked out and grabbed Sylvi's hair tightly and then slammed the girls head hard into the desk without her pleasant smile so much as twitching. Still gripping the girls hair and keeping her head pressed into the fake wood, Atara spoke again, "I told you to strip."

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010, 06:06:14 pm »
Sylvi flinched when her head was hit against the desk. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes tightly from the pain. That would be a horrible headache here soon.

When the pain turned to a dull throb, Sylvi opened her eyes again and stared down at the wood. She didn't want to change her mind but she didn't want her head hit against the desk again either. She was stuck between a rock and a hard place at that point. There wasn't any chance for her to get away either.

"N-No." She'd go for having her head hit again if that was her other option. Maybe passing out from it would make everything better somehow.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 06:28:24 pm »
"Oh sad little Sylvi. You have such a pretty face too." Atara grabbed her hair tighter and smashed the girls head into the desk three more times. Despite her thin frame, Atara was surprisingly strong. Finally releasing the other girl, Atara reached down and started to unto the girls pants, tugging them down, "I'll just have to do it for you."

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2010, 07:00:52 pm »
She knew it was going to happen again and this time she tried to brace herself for the impact this time. Not that there was much she could do but still. Each hit caused her vision to black out for a second and then come back really blurry. It was enough to shake up her brain a little too and make everything harder to concentrate on. Sadly not enough to knock her out or anything yet though. Damn.

It hadn't even fully kicked in that Atara was advancing either. She just knew the girl was there and she wanted away so she kicked at her. "S-Stop it."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 07:22:47 pm »
It wasn't hard to avoid the kicks and Atara yanked Sylvi's pants down, sliding a hand across the girls ass, "Too late darling girl. I warned you, but you didn't want to play nice."

Atara started to undo her own pants, full lips pulled back in a smirk. She liked how much power she had over the girl. It was a little thrilling. And the sweetheart was going to be even more jumpy after this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zipping up, Atara gave a pleased sigh, looking down at the girls violated form spread across the desk. That had been quite fun. Pulling out her phone, Atara held it up, "Smile Sylvi!" Click!

Maybe she should send this one to Aries. It was always fun to have some leverage to keep messing with the girl.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 07:23:16 pm »
Syvli wasn't really with it at that point. Her head was pounding and other than that shutting down seemed like to only way to well..deal. When she heard the click though, she snapped back and paled as soon as she saw the phone. That wasn't good.

Even if it was already too late, she quickly covered herself up and frowned a bit. She pulled on her clothing after that and tried to snatch Atara's phone despite the fact that moving her head caused it to pound more. "G-Give it."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2010, 12:30:58 am »
Atara blew Sylvi a kiss and slid the phone back into her pocket, "Oh no. This one is a keeper. Might make it my wallpaper."

Adjusting her hair, Atara gave a little wave and turned to leave, "I'll see you around Sylvi darling." That would be the best part. Far more fun than the sex. Watching the little mouse jump and squirm whenever she ran into Atara.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2010, 07:07:12 pm »
Sylvi frowned a bit still. This wasn't good at all. She didn't want that getting out to anyone at all and who knew what else Atara would do with that picture. Actually..she didn't even want to think about that.

She made no comment back. She didn't want to say something stupid that would cause Atara to turn around. Rather than follow right after the girl, Sylvi waited a few minutes before finally getting to her feet to leave the room herself.

She'd need to find better hiding places...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal