Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Rhymes Limits!  (Read 266 times)

Anonymous

Rhymes Limits!
« on: May 02, 2010, 09:38:36 am »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
[For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?] ~ I do mind a bit....

Will do: Push, Grab

Won't do: Kick, Attack, Punch

Ask me first: Landing an Attack

How far can character injuries go?
[How much can another character injure yours? For instance, are you okay with someone stabbing your character before your character can react ("He lunged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder."), or do you prefer to be able to react first ("He slashed the knife at him.")? Should injuries be superficial (flesh wounds), or do you mind more debilitating injuries (like, say, broken bones or lost limbs)?]

Will do: Attempting to Injure, Bruising

Won't do: Killing

Ask me first: Broken Bones, Lost Limbs, Stabbing

How far can torture go?
[Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it? How far can it go? Cutting? Whipping? Shocking? Restraints? Psychological games? Sexual torture? Etc.]

Will do: Whipping, Shocking

Won't do: Cutting

Ask me first: Psychological Games, Sexual Torture

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Will do: Attempting

Won't do: Killing

Ask me first: Killing

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
[Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?]

Will do: Turning, Attempting

Won't do: --------

Ask me first: Result

What about healing?
For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.]

Will do: Healing, Result

Won't do: --------

Ask me first: Result

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do: Fade to Black

Won't do: Abuse/Rape

Ask me first: Playing it out, Fade to Black

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Go ahead and use this section to talk about specific characters. Sometimes you may be okay with certain things happening to one character but not another, so this is the place to get specific whereas the previous section was a more general overview.

Rhyme ~ Must ask about Stabbing and Breaking Bones.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal