Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Recruiting for Manteca Interviews: Newbie Orientation Needed  (Read 327 times)

Anonymous

Recruiting for Manteca Interviews: Newbie Orientation Needed
« on: December 04, 2009, 09:36:28 pm »
-> Linky to RP <-

I'm new to RotE, and I feel the need to write with someone who knows their way around the neighborhood. Please join my topic and help me learn the ways of RotE! It's open to anyone, but beware a bit of swearing in the first post.

This is not the only forum I post on, but I should be able to keep up with the topic at a rate of a few posts a week.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Recruiting for Manteca Interviews: Newbie Orientation Needed
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 10:44:20 pm »
Ill join with my mysterious charicter, Harvey Maxwell, for now...Ill warn ya, he is rather odd, particularly in the area of his abilities, which are powerfull. Im still developing him, so this thread should be a good start for both of us.

I already posted, just tell me if you want me to change anything.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 10:46:17 am »
I've been wanting to make another character for the outer space areas. Once I get them figured out and joined up, I'll be all over joining that thread like white on rice ^__^

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 02:12:18 pm »
I am also new...
I would use D472, but a, I have other plans, and b, he'd look a bit too conspicuous in that setting.

I've been thinking about two other characters, so once I put one up (or at least the beginnings of one) I'll join as well.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal