Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: When the White Wind Calls...  (Read 332 times)

Anonymous

When the White Wind Calls...
« on: November 28, 2009, 03:49:23 pm »
For thousands of years, he has slept. Deep within the wounded world, his slumber making him stronger. For thousands of years, he has waited. With the patience beyond that of even dragons, he has steeled himself to do what he was born to do. For Thousands of years, he has watched, his eyes seeing through the planet he gave so much to protect.

Now is the time of his awakening. The White Wind will once again flow over this wounded world and purify it of the poison that has gripped it. Xenophon has come, and the time to free ourselves of tyranny is now!

-Religious paphlet from an unknown organization rebelling against the Aedolis empire. no known affiliation with Xenophon-

--------------------------

My new charicter, Xenophon, the white wind is looking for a thread. A little backstory behind him: he is, basically the far, far future version of my Spirits of the earth charicter Eric Valmont. Essentially, he has been asleep for the last thousand years, and recently was awoken by unknown forces.

His goal? to find out how and why he has been awakened, and attempt to heal the world of the poison that infects it now, restoring it to its former beauty...

Need a mentor? he is a good, if unusual choice. Have a pilot searching for a greater meaning or understanding of their ability? perhaps fighting Xenophon will unveil new truths about the bond between dragons and humans, and even change the perspective they may have.

In general, Im just looking for an Aedolis/Teinar plotline or charicter interaction for him to be involved in, and hopefully have him become a more active force around "earth" in general.

So, anybody interested in having him around? or if I made a thread for interaction, would anyone Join?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: When the White Wind Calls...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 03:16:02 am »
As a researcher and general fanatic of creatures and beasts, I'm that Jem would be very interested to meet Xenophon. I don't have a particular plot in mind at present, but events could eventually lead Xenophon to a run-in with Thanatos Inc.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 07:22:45 am »
That sounds good! A random run with Jem and eventually Thanatos would be good, and might lead into some plot twits regarding the secret of how Xenophon came to be...

Should I start a thread, or do you want to? or should we wait and see?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2009, 06:52:38 am »
Awesome! Well if you have an idea for a thread then please do go ahead and post, and I will join in presently. :)

Would you prefer this one to be just the two characters or shall we leave it open to anyone else who wishes to join in? Personally I'm good either way but it depends on what you had in mind.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 08:13:40 am »
One that is open would be good! The more the merrier. If you want it to be closed, though, I can swing that. Ill start working up a thread now, and should get it up sometime this weekend or durring the week.

Finals are lolz  :roll:

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2009, 09:23:22 am »
Great stuff. ^_^ And open is fine with me.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal