Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Phiesy's Limits  (Read 290 times)

Anonymous

Phiesy's Limits
« on: November 28, 2009, 03:47:55 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
[For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?]

Will do: things my characters can’t react right away with. Sneak attacks, hand holding, picking them up, that’s okay with me.

Won't do: controlling emotions and reactions of my characters is a no go. Also, when it comes to fight, please keep it open ended. One surprise punch is okay, but don’t just bat them to a pulp senselessly without getting one reaction in.

Ask me first: If there is anything you’re unsure about, I guess.

How far can character injuries go?
[How much can another character injure yours? For instance, are you okay with someone stabbing your character before your character can react ("He lunged at him and stabbed him in the shoulder."), or do you prefer to be able to react first ("He slashed the knife at him.")? Should injuries be superficial (flesh wounds), or do you mind more debilitating injuries (like, say, broken bones or lost limbs)?]

Will do: Recoverable injuries, things like broken bones and large cuts are fine. But again, for things like this, but I’d prefer to keep attacks open ended.

Won't do: Injuries that cause immediate death without my consent.

Ask me first: Injuries that remove limbs, eyeballs, things like that.

How far can torture go?

Will do: Go for it, I’m not that squeamish. Just don’t violate my rules on power playing!

What about character death?
[Do you mind killing off characters? Or should players always ask permission before attempting it?]

Ask me first: Yeeeeeeeeah, killing off my charries is a no go without my consent. Most likely I’ll ask you first.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
[Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?]

Ask me first: Yeah, do this! I’m pretty much okay with the concept, but I’d like to know what my characters are turning into beforehand.

What about healing?

Go for it! I’m probably not going to make any injured characters any time soon, but if I do, that would be the only time to ask.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
[Do you prefer to fade to black or play it out? What about abuse/rape? Innuendo? What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with?]

Will do: Fade to black would be preferred, mostly because I’m not used to writing sexual situations. XD

Won't do: Anything that goes against my characters sexual preferences willingly

Ask me first: This would be best, but if you want to keep it spontaneous, at least keep it open ended for my character’s response.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC

Furoi Moet: Nothing specific at the moment.

Theodore Solomon: Don't try to cure his hemophilia please! I like having weaknesses for my charries!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal