Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Limits  (Read 243 times)

Anonymous

Limits
« on: October 14, 2009, 02:27:32 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
Will do: grabs and pick ups and anything not actively injuring him/her/it are fine

Won't do: if your character has not been told that my character is something, and it isn't blatantly obvious, then don't mention it.

Ask me first: For injury stuff/stuff that might lead to unconsciousness.

How far can character injuries go?
Will do: Anything that gives my character a chance to respond is good, although I don't mind the odd minor flesh wound

Won't do: no won't dos, more like ask me firsts...

Ask me first: more serious injuries. Potentially mortal stuff, removal of limbs, broken bones and the like. Chances are I'll say yes, but it's nice to have a chance to say no

How far can torture go?
[Even if the character being tortured is helpless, the player is not. So what are your limits in regards to it? How far can it go? Cutting? Whipping? Shocking? Restraints? Psychological games? Sexual torture? Etc.]

Will do: Cutting, whipping and restraints are fine. Psychological stuff works too. If you want to get creative, ask me if I'm OK with that.

Won't do: I don't have won't dos in this section either

Ask me first: If you aren't sure you'd like it to happen to your charrie, then ask me if I mind it happening to mine, unless it appears in the above 'Will do' section.

What about character death?
Just ask me first. I'll probably say no, but I'm not always against it.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Ask me first. As long as I know in advance, my character can learn to live withthings.

What about healing?
Will do: Basic healing of wounds picked up post-creation are fine.

Won't do: healing of wounds picked up pre-creation, so to speak. If my charrie is blind/lame/whatever, then it's 'cos I want him that way; I don't want your uber-healer steaming in and making him all better.

Ask me first: Healing of more major wounds picked up in the course of play. Chances are I'll agree to it, but there can be a fair bit of character development in healing processes.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?
Will do: innuendo and foreplay are fine. After that, FTB PLZ.

Won't do: full on graphic sex

Ask me first: anything that falls between the two above. I'm not beyond letting a charrie be rapped and/or abused, but I like being asked.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Nothing specific yet. I actually need to play the guy some before I figure things out here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal