Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hiyo!  (Read 304 times)

Anonymous

Hiyo!
« on: October 15, 2009, 11:30:21 pm »
*Cowers behind the nearest sofa* So... I know this is supposed to be my big entrance, best foot forward and all that good stuff... Except! I'm terribly bad at this kinda thing lol. Meeting new people on or offline always tends to make little ol' me more nervous than a Junebug in December! That's mostly because by that time he's supposed to return home once more to his family and three children and share with them the plentiful bounty of poop he's collected through the summer, and as you can probably tell he's running pretty late if it's December!

Look! I'm rambling! *Moves to the appropiate naught corner*

I guess I tend to be a bit random at times when I'm not 'depressing' people as my friend Fuji so delicately once put it! Now I guess I better tell you something about me?

I'm completely new to this site! I found you guys on RPGD or whatever that place is while I was searching for bigger and better things. I have been role playing for just about a year or two I don't really know, its not like a secretly celebrate the death of my last chance for normalcy in today's cruel and twisted world! I love to write and I love to draw while I'm not good at any one of those I still do them anyways cause they make me happy and you gotta do what makes you happy in this world! Otherwise you'll just be all kinds of cranky and nobody was to socialize with a cranky person!

Trust me, this I know.

The last couple sites I've been on have been a good friend to the Drama Llama who is my natural enemy and wish to avoid like that plague. So crossing my fingers here! I'd really like to make some new friends, branch out, try new things, and write some super awesome stories!

Like if anybody would ever like to chat me up about interacting with our characters I'm usually always available and can be reach at the appropriate AIM account!

Now if you'll excuse me! *Puts on the dunce cap and sits on a stool* I have business to attend to!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Hiyo!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 01:05:07 pm »
Hi! Welcome to RotE ^___^ I have the same problem meeting people xD I ramble and make odd comments. And worry I have come off as totally creepy. Which....I probably have.

See....now I'm rambling! But it's really cool here and super fun. People are way nice and most of us try to avoid the Drama Llama as well.

I'm always up for RP and....really need to remember to sign into AIM more. Most of us use MSN here, so that's what I generally sign into xD

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 02:41:19 pm »
Y HELO THAR PAT! <3

I'm at work so I have to be quick but yeah! WELCOME! And hiya! And I'd love to play with ya sometime, too! x3

Also I must say I loved this intro. xD It made me giggle. Especially the junebug part, because junebugs terrify me because when I was little I thought they fired stingers at you. >_> *coughcough*

And I have AIM too! :3 Viscount Rhi Rhi! I'll be sure to start signing onto it more again.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 05:38:02 pm »
Welcome to RotE Pat! I hope you have fun here!
Yes the drama Llama *crossed self and starts praying* It's evil.
The Jue bug thing made me laugh lots ad lots xD
Yeah I avoid AIM generally you should get MSN =D

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 06:01:02 pm »
Thanks so much for the warm welcome everybody! Gosh I never even thought about msn before but I guess I can give it a shot if that's what everybody else here uses.

Haha! I just got msn! I feel complete at along last!

AIM: Intsuki Ping
MSN: Yukikofox@live.com

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal