Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: raze's limeeets.  (Read 281 times)

Anonymous

raze's limeeets.
« on: October 04, 2009, 05:29:43 pm »
GENERAL OVERVIEW
What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?

Will do: You can pick up, playfully push, or touch my characters in any way as long as your character has no intent to harm them.

Won't do: Don't assume that your attacks land. You can say that your character "aimed to punch/stab/kick" mine and I'll react. If my character's in a situation where they cannot respond (such as being bound or unconscious) just ask me; I'll probably let you do whatever you need to.

Never, ever: Make my character say something or react in any way, even if they are nodding or shrugging or something. I will control my character's reactions.

How far can character injuries go?

Will do: Your character can aim to hurt my character in any way, but don't assume hits connect. Don't worry; I'm fair, and if your character could realistically whoop mine's ass, they probably will. I don't mind character abuse.

Won't do: As long as you don't assume your character has stabbed me or something like that before I have my say, you can intend to do anything you want. I'm not one of those people who freak out if their characters are injured so again, you'll probably get your way. xD

How far can torture go?

Ask me first: Just ask me first. Usually if I've allowed my character to get into the situation where they can be tortured, I'll be okay, but it's best to make sure, especially for more hardcore things.

What about character death?

Ask me first: I usually get mostly attached to my characters. I'd rather people not go around trying to kill them unless it's a part of the plot, and in that case we can talk things through.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?

Ask me first: Yeah, just ask. Sometimes it might be fun for my characters to develop as another species, and other times I'll want them to be the same as they are right now.

What about healing?

Will do: Your character can heal mine's wounds if they're really that concerned. x3 I'll decide if they get a scar or not from that encounter. I'm a sucker for scars.

Won't do: If my character has a disability, it usually means it's a part of the creative process. Maybe something serious can be healed if it's plotted. And if there are wounds sustained in a thread that I don't want healed because of some plot purpose, I'll make a note of that.

What are your limits in regards to sexual situations?

Will do: I love innuendos. I'm fine with tasteful sex if you want it, and I'll usually like to play things out until unmentionables get uncovered/come into contact with each other (so your character can feel up mine but after that fading to black is okay). I'm definitely okay with all orientations though I'll probably be lost at how to play guy-on-guy stuff. xD

Ask me first: Abuse and rape are okay if you ask me and don't assume my character will take that. With this, I would definitely ask that we fade to black once things get heated. So your character can pin mine down/restrain them/whatever else but once actual rape happens I don't want to play all of that out.

CHARACTER-SPECIFIC
Once I have characters that require mention, I'll edit this into here. x3
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal