Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Never Wanted To Dance With Nobody But You(Amori,Rina, Draco)  (Read 1135 times)

Anonymous

Re: Never Wanted To Dance With Nobody But You. (Amori and Rina!)
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 11:34:03 am »
"You always pout dude." Andreas grinned and slid off the counter to get his bowl. It smelled pretty awesome and he hadn't eaten in a while. He didn't even bother to wait for anyone else as he started to wolf down the food.

It tasted really good. Even more so after how hungry he had been. He never thought about it until he started eating. Which was why he looked so underfed. He just didn't eat unless offered food.

"Dis ish uud!" Andreas shoved another mouthful in, chewing happily. He was looking forward to a good time, have some fun, relax a bit with his friends. He really wished Raa was here. His friend being there would have made everything perfect.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Never Wanted To Dance With Nobody But You. (Amori and Rina!)
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2009, 11:16:32 am »
Idina put a hand on Andreas's back as she walked passed him and bumped him with her hip. Poor thing always forgot to eat. She really needed to keep a better eye on her baby. He never did keep an eye on himself. Wandering passed him she grabbed the joints off of the counter and  waved them behind her like a tail to entice him to follow her, she wiggled her hips as well. She was pretty sure it would work.

She was heading to the living room and plopped down on one of the overstuffed chairs. Placing one joint behind each ear she shoveled a forkful of noodles into her mouth. A deep happy noise left her throat and she chewed. Idina felt she had a gift for sure. She may not have been a chef, she may not impress most people with her cooking, but she could stoner cook like no other. Whatever was laying around mix it up...PRESTO full meal.

"Thanks Andreas! I'm glad you liked it. I salved over a hot stove." She threw a hand across her forehead melodramatically. She shoveled another bite into her mouth then looked back over her shoulders at the boys. She swallowed and pointed at Viz.

"And don't you dare try and escape. You have to eat with us."

Anonymous

Re: Never Wanted To Dance With Nobody But You(Amori,Rina, Draco)
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2009, 11:50:08 am »
Pushing a hand through his purple hair, Raa opened the door and threw his backpack against one of the closets, kicking off his boots and giving a stretch with a loud groan. Twelve hour shift. Raa did a lot of those, janitor, got the twelve hour shift when the person who was supposed to take the last shift didn’t show up. Which was a lot. Fucking druggie.

Raa smelt food though.

That was odd in its self.

Confused, and hungry, Raanan wandered to the kitchen to see Idina wander into the living room with a bowl of food - OoOooo - Andreas shovel food into his mouth - OooOoo - and Viz looking adorable and clueless.  He actually felt like he was intruding.

“I’m home!” Raa called out giving another stretch, his blue overalls were still bright blue and Raanan smelt like cleaner, almost painfully so, of course it didn’t make his eyes water, he was used to it. In a stealthy sneaky move, Raanan grabbed Viz’s fork, stabbed a few of the pasta and shovled it into his mouth cheweing and swallowing before he wandered over to Andreas, stealing his fork and shovling another mouthful of food in.

“ Hmm, Thank you.” Raa unzipped the blue overalls before he poked his head into the living room, licking his pointed teeth and lips before smiling. “You’re next, ‘Dina.” He shrugged the overalls off of his shoulders and wandered to his room where he changed and popped back out, a white wife-beater and jeans with - gasp - clean white socks.

He stalked over to Idina and picked out a piece of pasta before grinning at her. “ Thank you.” and then wandered and layed down on the floor with a groan, spread eagle with his hands above his head. Raa hadn’t bothered showering seeing as at least he smelt clean.  “So, did I crash a party?” His eyes were closed and his hands were behind his head. “ Do I get invited?”

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2009, 07:50:28 pm »
Viz arched a brow as he started to eat his noddles and at the same time watched as Idina sauntered into the living room. He glanced over at Andreas for a second before back at Idina. She was beckoning for the singer to follow but he was curious if she had to wiggle her hips like that just to get him to follow? His mind started to wander to what effect that would have but stopped abruptly when he realized he already knew that answer. He shook his head a little and got ready to head to his room but stopped midstep when he heard Idina.

Damn..she knew exactly what he was going to do almost all of the time. How unfair. He had things to do and if they were going to smoke and what not..he really didn't wanna be around. "Fine." he huffed, changing his direction so that he headed to the living room instead. Just as he got there though and was about to take another bite of noodles, his fork was taken by Raa and then some of his noodles were taken too. While this all happened his mouth just hung open and his hand stayed where it was. Well until he was given his fork back. "If you're hungry you should make yourself stuff." he said, puffing out his cheeks a little, looking at his noodles then.

He shook his head and went over to a chair and sat down, eating another bite but arched a brow when Raa came back in the room and laid on the floor. "I'm sure there'd be more noise if this was a party and Shika would be here also." Well technically if they were having a party everyone needed to be present right? Maybe...okay so that didn't always happen because sometimes he ducked out on parties but whatever.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009, 07:49:38 pm »
Idina ass was more then enough to get Andreas to follow. Still eating, Andreas waved his fork at Raa when he entered, "Mmmfkhkhfpphgh!" He grinned and swallowed his bite, "Hey dude! You are home late!"

When his fork got stolen, Andreas didn't really bat any eye. Didn't matter to him. He just shoved more food into his mouth once he got in back and wandered over to the living room, where he flopped onto the couch, happily absorbed in his food until Raa reappeared.

"No, you have to crash it. No one invites the drummer dude." Andreas grinned at his friend before getting off the couch to straddle the demon things hip and twirl a forkful of noodles and hold it up, expression questioning, "And this is totally a party Viz-man. Parties are like, all about intent. Doesn't have to have noise and shit. It's..." He frowned, abused braincells struggling to fire, "It's like a dinner party. Now open up pretty boy. You know ya wanna have my hot noodle in yer mouth." The last part was directed down to Raa.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 07:37:25 am »
Idina gave a gasp when her Horny Devil appeared. She waved and laughed. How perfect! She sat her pasta in her lap and clapped at his entrance. She gave a loud purring noise in his direction and waved as she finished clapping.

"Oh Raa, you always know my parties, they just happen!" A smirk played on her face as she talked to him. "I never," her eyebrows went up. "Plan them." She was referencing to something a little different than what they were talking about here. She looked over him a growl resting in her throat as she looked at him. Even when he had just come home from work he looked just...delectable.

Her eyes followed him as he went back to his room. Which he reappeared from quickly and was in front of her. She purred at him and touched his cheek as he snagged some pasta from her.

"There's actually some left..." then Andreas was straddling Raa on the floor. Idina's head tilted watching them. Maybe she should have let Viz go to his room. "Well this is a lovely sight boys. If only you were both shirtless." She grinned twisting the fork into the noodles and then placing some in her mouth. This was damn good! She had outdone herself this time, or she liked to think so.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2009, 11:19:02 am »
Laying on the ground, before Andreas bounced to sit on him, Raa was blinking and looking at Idina, raking his brain. Never plans them. Raa turned his head to look up at the ceiling, frowning slightly. What did that mean? Pursing his lips, Raa gave a grunt and a funny moan when Andreas sat on him, arching up before he flopped back, limbs sprawled.  “Aww, Viz, don’t be such a downer, enjoy yourself.” Raa gave a lazy salute towards Viz before stretched again, arching up into Andreas.

“They won’t make you do anything you don’t want to.” Raa gave a dual coloured leer towards Idina before raising an eyebrow and then turned back to the fork full of food. Mmm, food. Raa leaned up and caught the fork in his mouth before laying back down and chewing thoughtfully. His odd eyes flicked towards Idina, shiftless? He could - oh!

“Hey! That reminds me! Look what I did!” Raa pulled the bottom of his tank top from under Andreas and wiggled out of it, because of the lack of any sort of non-fake light, Raa’s natural skin coloured seemed like a sickly tan, though in little light it didn’t look all that bad, amazingly. Raa’s chest wasn’t buff, but he had muscles under his skin, a light bump where his abs were, his arms obviously had muscles.

Raa turned his chest towards Idina and Viz and pointed to his nipples. “Lookit! Now you can brush up against my chest and turn me on at the same time!” Raa grinned and made a clawing motion towards Idina and winked towards Viz before he layed back down on his back, putting his hands on Andreas’ thighs squeezing and lifting an eyebrow. “ Am I comfortable?” Raa winked slowly, drawing his claws gently down the singers leg, “Is this your favourite position?” Raa grinned wickedly before drawing his hands up Andreas thighs again, thumbs stroking at his inner thigh before Raa looked towards Idina and Viz, the wicked grin still on his face, “ Want to make Viz and Idina uncomfortable?” He said after turning back to look up at the siren.

Obviously they’d be feeling different types of uncomfortable, but it would still be entertaining to see who wriggled away first, or at least tried to.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2009, 01:12:18 pm »
Viz just shook his head, opting not to really comment on what Raa or Andreas had said. Instead he just continued to eat his noodles, listening to everyone else since it seemed they had struck up a side conversation. Even he could figure out the innuendos in them. It didn't surprise him though. After being around these three for so long he was a bit surprised he wasn't as dirty minded as them.

His expression went blank though at what Andreas had said. He quickly shook his head and stopped watching those two then. Now he really wished he could've gone back to his room since it was these type of things that always ended up escalating. Honestly...if that happened he really didn't want to be there.

Of course he looked back when Raa wanted them to look at something. Yea...he regretted doing that too and nearly choked on the noodles he had in his mouth at that moment. Once he had recovered from that though he shook his head and looked away once more. "Really didn't need to know that." he mumbled, puffing out his cheeks a little which were slightly red. He hated that! It hadn't even really been something that should've bothered him either. He shook his head a little, trying not to think on it and at the same time tried to ignore Raa and Andreas.

It was going pretty good until he heard his name. Of course he hadn't really heard anything else of the sentence other than that so when he glanced at them, he looked a bit confused. "What...?" The grin that Raa had though was a bit...unsettling.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2009, 02:29:42 pm »
Once Raa had taken his noodle bite, Andreas concentrated on shoveling more into his face, chewing happily. So tasty, Idina was good at cooking. He gave her a bright smile, saluting her with his bowl before he looked down at what Raa had wanted to show them.

He blinked, swallowed then beamed down at Raa, "Dude! You got them! That is so badass! Hotness!" Andreas set his bowl down long enough to pull his own shirt off, twirling it a little and giving Idina a wink before tossing it to her, "There ya go sexy."

Unlike Raa, Andreas had almost no muscle. His skin was the same unhealthy pale all over and his rib cage was just visible. It gave him that pretty, skinny boy look, but it wasn't very healthy looking. He picked up his noodle bowl as Raa's hands started to creep up his thighs. Felt pretty good.

Grinning back at Raa, Andreas shoved another bite of noodles into his mouth, thrusting his hips against Raa's in an exaggerated motion. He quickly swallowed his bite and made loud moans, laughing a little, "Oh baby. You know I love being on top. Give me that big old horn."

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2009, 12:27:47 pm »
Idina watched the two boys in front of her licking her lips. Her fork hovered over her bowl of pasta as Raa gave her that look. That damn look, her knew what that did to her! Probably why he did it all the time. She swallowed a forkfull of noodles and then watched as Raa proceeded to distract her even more. No wonder she never got any work done when they were at....Wow. Her eyes drifted down to his new piercings. Well that was just, she'd have to try those out...like soon...maybe tonight. She so rarely got her Raa when she wanted him.

"Uncomfortable? Sugar, the only thing you'll make me is happy."

She caught Andreas's shirt with a smile and laid it over the back of her chair. Well, dinner and a show. It just got better, and better. Her fork just hovered above her bowl as she watched them. A brow started to raise as Andreas was thrusting against Raa. She was just...gone. She shook her head free of the distraction and put down her bowl after taking the last bite. Then picking up one of the joints. Time to start the real party.

She glanced over towards Viz before she lit it. Maybe this time he could actually enjoy himself. He didn't have to watch out for Shika, though Idina wondered where the girl was, probably with Cory. What an odd pair those two were.

"Oh I know your dirty talk is better than that Andreas." She slid a lighter out of her pocket and lit the first one breathing in deeply.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2009, 02:14:38 pm »
Hands on his hips, Raa gently squeezed Andreas hips and then laughing slightly at their reactions, of course it’d get Idina hot and bothered, the reaction from Viz...

Raa sat up and wiggled out from under Andreas when Viz looked extra uncomfortable. “Hey, I’m sorry.” He grabbed at his shirt and pulled it back over his head and wiggling on the ground to pull his pants back up which had been dragged down slightly when he’d wriggled out from under Andreas. Playing along apparently wasn’t an option for Viz, Raa moved a clawed hand over his face and sat up, his legs crossed and he looked between everyone.

Oh, hey. People were missing.

“Where’s Shika? She with that sleazy snake-thing again? Gross. You should really tell her to pick better people to hang with, he probably has all sorts of creepy snake diseases. Like being a Fairy Fag. ” Raa leered at Idina for a moment, his eyes flicking to the joint between her fingers.

Again. Raa gave a sigh and pushed a hand through his head. “You two can’t have fun without getting high, eh? Kids. Fuck, I hate Haviah.” gave a grumpy huff and crossed his arms over his chest, giving an obvious pout before he sighed again, “Sorry. Long day at work, I’m bitchy. So. Got anything to do besides,” Raa flicked his eyes to the joint, “ That? You know I don’t smoke, right, Dina?”

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2009, 10:25:37 pm »
Viz had decided to focus more on eating his food than what Raa and Andreas were doing..that way he wouldn't be scarred for life or anything. When the two had stopped though and Raa had sat up and apologized he smiled nervously. "It's okay.." He went quiet again after that, not sure what else to say. Again he just went back to eating his noodles...well would have if his bowl wasn't empty. He stared into it for a second before pouting a little. "Well damn.." he mumbled.

When Raa mentioned Shika he looked up from the bowl and was about to say something but was cut off.

"Did I hear my name?" Shika asked, walking into the room, rubbing a towel against her wet head. She glanced around at everyone, noticing the bowls that Viz, Idina and Andreas were holding. "Aww...you guys made something and didn't save me any?" It wasn't exactly good but she hadn't really been eating right lately. She was busy trying to get thing scheduled and well attempt to catch everyone at the same time so she could discuss said schedule and practice things that needed to be done.

She ran her fingers through her hair a little since it was sticking up quite a bit due to the fact she had just gotten out of the shower and had just finished drying it. "So what's going on?"

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 04:37:13 pm »
"Sorry dude." Andreas looked a little sheepish as he crawled off of Raa and rested his back against the couch. Andreas sometimes forgot just how very prudish Viz was about sex.

And how prudish Raa was about drugs. Though Andreas didn't really count pot as a drug. It was an /herb./ Totally different. But he knew Raa didn't like it and Viz wasn't really into it. So he could get high later.

Though Raa's reaction had Andreas sticking his pierced tongue out at his best friend, "Chill out man. It's all cool. Don't be a bitch. I know ya don't like that stuff. I wont get buzzed."

The sight of Shika had his face lighting up, "Hey there sexy. Man, you can rock that messy hair thing. I still got some noodles left, wanna have them?" He held his bowl up at the manager, wiggling them in a hopefully enticing manner.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 10:01:55 am »
Idina was distracted by all the wriggling and just still relishing the fact that all her boys were here. It seemed like one was always missing. Normally Raa it felt like. They were just missing one at the moment though. Shika! She frowned as she tried to think of the last time she had seen that girl. She swore she saw Cory around more than Shika. Which was odd since a lot of the time they were together. She was also trying to remember if she had been told where Shika was going to be.

When Raa talked directly to her she arched a brow and pointed the joint at hi mleaving a trail of smoke.

"We don't tell you to smoke Raa, Don't tell us not to." She stuck her tongue out at him. "Besides you know this," She took a deep breath and held it then let it go "is for your own safety. I could easily Wolf out at any moment with all this sexy...SHIKA!" She squealed and jumped up when she saw the girl and waved her over to join them. Damn, she looked good getting right out of the shower. Idina had forgotten.

There was just too much tasty in this room.

"and now it's a party, and Raa there are drinks in the fridge. Duh. I always think for everyone." She tapped Andreas on the shoulder from her chair and waved him over her way.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal