Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I Hate Gym (Kitsy and anyone else ^^)  (Read 502 times)

Anonymous

I Hate Gym (Kitsy and anyone else ^^)
« on: June 10, 2009, 07:42:18 am »
[OOC: >.< Short and not very good
Kept wanting to pronounce Gym like lime xD]

Vyomini slowly gazed up at the climbing rope, which to her might as well have been a poisonous mutant snake and it certainly seemed very long, inhumanly so. She hated Gym, so much. She was not a physical person, not one bit and she dreaded the physical classes. Unfortunately she needed to endure them if she wanted to pass the program and hopefully get fitter so she wouldn’t be carted off to TRIM.

Sighing, she got to her feet again; she was very tired of landing on her ass every time she slipped off. Jumping up to it, she grabbed hold and started climbing again. But it wasn’t very long before; once again, she ended up on the floor, on her ass.

Surely, considering how light she was, this should be easy for her. The problem was she had little to no upper body strength. If she wanted to cheat and use telekinesis to get up there, that would be easy. But in a building full of pilots, in a room full of candidates that was a very bad idea.

She blew on her rope-burned hands to soothe them, sometimes being an ice mage came in handy. Then picked herself up again and tried again, with no better results. Now she was getting annoyed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: I Hate Gym (Kitsy and anyone else ^^)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 02:27:58 pm »
Crevan was standing sort of off by himself with a racket and a ball. He was bouncing the ball off the floor with the racket trying to look as busy as he could. Mostly everyone else was engaged doing other sort of things. He loathed coming to Gym. Why it was required for him he had no idea, but Pilot Blake required it. He rolled his eyes to himself. It didn't do hardly anything to improve his figure, it only gave him more experience, which he thought he already had plenty of, maybe too much of.

His gaze wandered over to the rope. What a hideous torture device, even as fit as he was that thing was just plain evil. There was a small gray haired candidate moving up and down the rope. Well, moving up the rope then falling off of it. Poor thing. He watched her go up and down so many times his neck started to get tired. He bounced the ball up into his hand and walked over putting the ball in the pocket of his sweatpants. He had to look somewhat busy right? Maybe helping her would work.

He walked over next to her and put out his empty hand.

"Having some trouble?" He tilted his head and smiled at her one of his fox ears twitching on his head as he looked down at her. She looked like she was fuming.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 09:52:13 am »
“Having some trouble?”

Vyomini jumped when suddenly someone spoke to her. And she was even more surprised to see that, whoever they were had fox ears. Clearly they were another candidate, judging by their clothes, but they certainly looked unusual. Then again a lot of the candidates did; a harpy and a naga to name only two.

She took his hand when he held it out to her and got to her feet.

“Um, yes…I-I’m not that strong you see and well…”

At the sight of someone actually next to her, her annoyance had mostly faded away and her mind went on the defensive…She wasn’t great around people. However she did have some manners.

“I-I’m sorry, my name is Vyomini.”

She wasn’t entirely sure how he could help her though…unless there was some special trick to the rope.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 09:45:45 am »
He pulled her up easily with one hand.  She was small after all...

Really small, like...super small.

All in all he found himself to be about a foot taller than she was. He knew he was on the tall side but so many people around here were. He tried to look at her without appearing to look down but he found maybe that it was all wishful thinking. There was no real way to achieve that.  She was obviously much younger than he had predicted from across the room. A child. In this program? It made sense he supposed but still...

"I'm Crevan." He smiled. "Nice to meet you." In his head he was sighing. He was supposed to save the Damsel in Distress. Have a lovely lady thank him. Well, sometimes things don't turn out like you want. He thought about Devi, she was even old enough to at least me interested in, but Vyomini? Just a kid. It made him feel old. Really damn old. He looked from her his eyes following the long rope up to the ceiling.

"It's like a modern day torture device. Seems such a horrible thing to inflict upon people." He gave a small chuckle looking back to her and then a shrug. "Try using more of your feet to push you up the rope." He looked at her stature again. "Or maybe start with push ups instead?"

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 11:18:01 pm »
Kyung suddenly appeared next to them, even though in reality he had been standing there a while. Most people had trouble noticing him for some reason. He had silver-white hair, and his skin could only be classified by the color ivory. He pushed his glasses higher, obscuring his topaz colored eyes with the glare as he looked up the rope and then at Crevan again. He looked down at Vyomini, and then shrugged. Maybe he'd help her a bit.

He tapped her on the shoulder, waiting patiently for her to turn and look at him. He wasn't as physically fit as some people, but he was only a little above average for a human, but much weaker than the average quarter beast. He knew the tricks certain activities that would allow even him, someone akin to a bookworm, to complete physical activities with a little less work.

While waiting, he eyed Crevan, watching his ears in interest. He himself only had semi-furry elongated ears that were fixed. He'd always wondered what it would feel like to have ears like real animals.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 11:54:52 pm »
Oh gracies. Such babies. Really, they couldn't even climb a rope. Atara grinned, playing with a strand of her long curly white hair. She had it pulled back in a pony tail for gym, but she still liked to fiddle with it. Aries wasn't around and it was rather dull. Much more fun to play with some babies.

Atara headed over, long legs covering the distance easily. My my. They were all so pale. Her own skin was a warm brown color, a contrast to her white hair and pale eyes. She gave a bright smile to the young girl, "Poor dear. Having trouble with the rope climb? I hate that one. It's hard for girls."

Despite her height, Atara was quite thin, almost unhealthily so. There was muscle there, but not much, "Don't pull up with the arms. You want to use your legs."

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 07:49:43 am »
Crevan started slightly when someone else appeared next to them. Had that guy been sneaking? It certainly seemed like it. Crevan summed up the other male with a quick look from top to bottom then back up again. He was skinnier than Crevan, he seemed to be a perfect example of someone who didn't get out much. Of course, that wasn't really fair now because none of them got out much. They had all become example teacher's pets. Always doing homework, Crevan couldn't help but smile. It was all a new experience for him. He had been through a different sort of school entirely.

The male was very pale, and his hair only added to it, with the gray of the uniform against his skin he looked very monochromatic. The only thing that battled against all of that were his eyes. Which were a very pretty color. He heard a voice from the other side of his and jumped again. He looked down at the other girl next to him. Her skin was the opposite of the other males' very tan, a very nice color to her skin. It reminded him of caramel. He grinned at her. The white hair on her head was very pretty and stood out against her tan skin brightly. He tilted his head at.

"I was just telling her!" Crevan suddenly felt very colorful compared to how he normally felt.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 10:17:25 am »
Kyung retreated as someone else came, another female. A loud one at that. White hair. Tan. His mind automatically associated that with ganguro. That, was then associated with weird people. Of course, she probably wasn't, but it didn't change the fact that she was there, really close to them, barging in on his personal space.

He'd only come over because the girl looked like she was struggling quite a bit. He hated being with more than two people around him for some reason. Some instinct that told him that he'd be beaten into a pulp. He backed out of the group, heading towards the corner of the room where it was fairly empty. He could watch people in peace there.

"Yo, what's up?" he greeted, running a hand through his hair casually. Akira "appeared out of nowhere", much like Kyung had, but it wasn't really anything. Its just that he blended in with the walls. Both of them did, really. He looked like an older Kyung actually. His hair was a little longer, but it was still a similar shade of silvery white, and his skin was just a bit darker, since he'd always had the problem of burning rather than tanning. He didn't have any glasses to hide his bright, red eyes though. He was quite a bit taller, and a little more built as well. His personality was completely different though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal