Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: State Your Purpose or Burn. (Akira)  (Read 1070 times)

shinigamikitsune

State Your Purpose or Burn. (Akira)
« on: June 05, 2009, 10:43:05 pm »
It had been a long time since they had returned to this particular planet. Earth was dying, it's end was probably going to come soon, perhaps within the next couple centuries. Then again, once the humans could no longer inhabit the planet, perhaps it would start to heal it's self and come alive once again. Either way, it was depressing to sense the dying flames of the planet.

Apollo had instructed Pyro to set their ship down outside of the scanning ranges for both Aedolis and Teinar at their usual point within a skeletal forest. From here, they would travel by motorbike to the meeting point. Apollo and Ana would meet with the newest employer, while Pyro stayed out of sight, watching from afar. Keeping an eye out for their contact, as well as any possible interlopers who might have the unfortunate pleasure of stumbling across their meeting.

Once they were in place, all they had left to do was wait. It shouldn't be long before they'd be able to spot the aura of their contact once he was within range.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: State Your Purpose or Burn. (Akira)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 11:32:55 pm »
He walked to the meeting place, saw the land, the destroyed earth and even a couple places with grass. He found it beautiful as he doesent like perfection but rather chaos. As he got closer to the meeting place he heard a motorbike or two, he coulden't determine if it was one or more but he started to walk towards the sound of the motorbikes. Weaving to them with one hand and only the two fingers that is closest to he thumb as he walked. He started to introduce himself when the others was in a hearing distance "Hi, i am Wu Fang".

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 11:44:08 pm »
Apollo dismounted his bike and moved to approach Wu Fang, Ana following close behind and off to his left. The aura of the person they were meeting was a deep red color, bordering on black. Not many people had an aura like this, so it would be good to keep it in mind.

"Greeting Wu Fang. I am Apollo, and this is my associate, Anastatias." He offered a hand to the man, taking the take to look him over. Not hiding the fact that he was mentaly taking note of how dangerous this man could be.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 12:00:24 am »
His eyes was hollow as usual but his mouth was smiling, probobly a false smile but it was a mile he had gained when his father lectured him in order to make him a fine sucsessor to the Fang family. He thought that the people he have meet up whit could be dangerous but then he smiled a small smile but not a very sane one. Pilots would chase after him untill he would die so unless he got hold on those items he would be a dead guy but if theese guys would kill him for the money then ofcource he would be dead and that is the origin to his not very sane smile came from

He observed them getting of their motorbikes one by one, Fang took Apollos hand as it was offered. "How do you do buisness, if i may ask, you don't have to answer if you don't want to" he asked though his real question was how soon he could get his items after that he have "requested" them.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 12:13:24 am »
So Wu Fang wanted to get straight to the point. This was good. Apollo hated it when the people who hired them wanted to make idle chit chat at first. It wasted time. "I don't mind answering. After all, it's a fool who doesn't want to know how things work. Of course I won't be going into full detail."

He paused for a moment, glancing back to Ana. Pyro was still hiding out of sight, though it seemed as things would run smoothly this time.

"First, you inform us of what you need our services for. From their we negotiate a price. If you don't have enough money, we can work something out. We will ask for a down payment. Depending on what you want us to do, we should be able to finish from anywhere within a week to a month, or longer... depending on the nature of the job. Out work is garenteed."

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 12:24:50 am »
"I need a few items but dont worry i am sure i have enough money to saticfy your prices. Now to the items, i am in need of one Pod Class Carrier, ten Phoenix Class and lastly eleven "Smart” AI Super Computer. tell me your price and you will get half now and the rest upon delivery if that is alright with you." he said and hoped that they could do it.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 12:39:09 am »
Apollo glanced to Ana when the list was rattled off. It wasn't long, though the items could take a little longer to procure. He turned back to Wu Fang and nodded. "And here I thought you might be asking for something difficult." He gives a sly smirk, going over a few things in his mind. "For this type of job, the standard fee is one and a half times their normal price. After all, it's not as though just anybody can go around and buy just items on the fly."

A part of him wondered just what this youngling wanted this for, but he knew better then to become too involved. However, that didn't mean that he should remain clueless about it. After all, it could have an effect on his future business. "With the requested items, it sounds as though you're looking to pick a fight."

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 12:57:35 am »
"Well i was going to space, so i thought why not be well prepared if i meet a fleet that wish to attack me" he said whitout telling much more details about his dispute whit the dragon pilots, he then took forth a small object and pressed a few buttons and after seven minutes or so a trunk came. The trunk was loaded with money and a protective field protected the money from being stolen, he then disabled the field and he said "I didn't know what price you would give me so i came up with this as a solution, did we agree on you taking half of the price now and the rest upon delivery."

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 01:10:57 am »
Apollo arched a brow at the reason given. Now that was interesting. Most people would have opted for a single ship with the proper weaponry in order to hold off an attack while an escape route was established and executed. The fact that Wu Fang indicated that he might run into a fleet and have to fight, suggested that he was on the run from something. Perhaps there might even be a bounty on this man's head. If there was, Apollo was certain that it wasn't high enough to spark his interest.

"Half of the payment up front should suffice, with the rest paid in full once we deliver." He motioned Ana to go over and inspect the chest. Once Ana gave the nod, he turned his attention back to Wu Fang. "All we need to establish now is a drop off point."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 01:29:39 am »
"With no more questions asked i can even get to space" Fang thought but he was a bit worried after seeing Apollo's reaction to Fang's answer. It wasen't very noticable that he was worried a little bit or atleast he hoped so, "do you know of a place where you can deliver the items outside Aedolis and Teinars scanning ranges , if not then i prefer outside Aedolis scanning ranges" he said when he was thinking that the Pod Class Carrier would take up quite some area, on the other hand they could leave it in the sky and deliver Fang to it with the rest of the items on it.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 01:44:53 am »
"With something that size, it would be preferable to leave it within orbit. After all, I am certain that you do not wish to be discovered having it so soon." He wouldn't ask anything else about it. Though he would keep tabs on this person, for his own records.

"I'll contact you once we've secured the items on your list, and make further arrangements then." It was always best to remain flexible too, after all, one never knew just what the universe might throw at you, or who might be listening or watching from afar.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 02:14:29 am »
He had gotten words from one of them that they where done collecting the items so he drove the reloaded trunk back to the meeting place to get the location on the delivery.  Once he had gotten the words on the location he drove there "now, how do i get omboard the ship since it is in the orbit" he thought but then a very obvius answer came "i get there through one of the phoenix class ship". He inspected the item to see if everything where there "sorry but a guy have to be careful and now here is my end of the deal" he said and released the protective field on the trunk so that Apollo could get the money.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 09:26:54 pm »
Apollo had arranged to pick Wu Fang up with one of the phoenix class ships. After all, he wasn't about to allow a stranger onto his own ship, not would he leave the customer alone on part of the merchandice.

Once things had been inspected over and the trunk of money opened for them, he instructed Ana to check it over. Receiving the nod from the blonde Phoenix, he turned to Wu Fang again. "It has been a pleasure doing business with you. If you ever need our services again, you know how to get in contact with us."

With that, he and Ana returned to their own transport ship within the docking bay. Their main vessel being held in orbit on the other side of the planet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal