Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Who said centaurs couldn't live indoors? (open)  (Read 503 times)

shinigamikitsune

Who said centaurs couldn't live indoors? (open)
« on: May 19, 2009, 10:39:14 pm »
Life as a pilot was surprisingly easily to adjust to. The only thing that Nephele had any problems with, was the fact that was was just so tall. It went without saying that he'd become accustomed to having to duck all the time when in average buildings. At least in the lower levels of the citadel the ceilings were higher up. That wasn't the case in the living quarters. He'd had to adjust everything in his appointed appartment in order for him to be able to live comfortabley within it.

However, at the moment he was currently in a common room. There was nothing special about it, other then some furniture, books, and other various things. What made the room so special was that it had a high ceiling. When you're 10' and weigh over 2000lbs, you appreciate such things.

Currently he had found an interesting looking book, and managed to find a spot where he could settled down in. Furniture was another thing that was useless to him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Who said centaurs couldn't live indoors? (open)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 08:35:37 am »
Jorn was walking around, just wandering, because he had nothing to do. He headed to the kitchen and grabbed some food. Is there anything happening aroound the city? Jorn asked Mun, his dragon. From his location in the middle of the city, he replied. Nope, it's a boring night. Jorn sighed, he really needed something to do. He sat at the table and ate. After  eating he got up and walked out.

I wonder if there is anybody in the common room. Maybe there is something to do. Jorn thought, and made his way to the common room. He noticed the door open, and the lights on, which meant some one was there. He walked in and started to say hello, but stopped short. Becasue the person in the room was a centaur, and Jorn was a bit surprised. He had never seen a centaur before.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 03:58:16 pm »
Nephele sensed somebody coming towards the common room, though he didn't pay it any mind at first. After all, people tended to pass by the room quite often. However, it was soon appearent that the person was actually planning on coming into the room. He glanced up to see whom it was, though frowned when the person stopped short once he saw him. This sort of reaction wasn't anything new, though it still did bother him a little bit. Yes, he is a cenataur, and yes, he is massive, but that doesn't mean you have to stare at him.

He mentally sighed, then slipped on the friendly little smile he learned to wear early on. "Hello."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 10:08:34 am »
The centaur said hello and Jorn realized he was staring. Jorn shook his head and offered an apologetic smile. "I'm really sorry about staring, it's just that...how do I put this without offending you? I've never seen a centaur before, and your surprised me. I'm sorry."
Jorn sighed, knowing he wasn't the best diplomat. "Let me introduce myself. My name is Jornal Lael, but everyone calls me Jorn, and I'm a new Pilot." With that he went over to a chair and sat down.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 05:09:03 pm »
A new pilot.. then Jorn must have been rather oblivious during his candidacey, since Nephele was a new pilot as well. There wasn't really any point in dwelling over it now. "I've grown use to people staring at me, after all, there's not many of my kind around."

He didn't even bother to try and stand right now, it would be pointless at this moment. "It's nice to meet you Jorn. I'm Nephele Xylander."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal