Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dumpster diving the night away (Draaaaaaaco)  (Read 1140 times)

Anonymous

Re: Dumpster diving the night away (Draaaaaaaco)
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 05:24:45 pm »
"Awww....I love...ya man..." Andreas was in his happy place, sprawling out over the bar, wings flexing against Raa's fingers. It had been way to long since he had been groomed. The soft noises didn't stop, his pallid skin flushed.

When Raa finally stopped and Andreas had enough brain power to think again, he sat back up, stretching, "That feels so much better. They get all itchy. Thanks." He grinned over at the girls he had made the joke too, though he still made no move to get up, "You better believe I am picking someone up after you had your hands all over my wings like that."

But that could wait. He was in no hurry. Sing a few bars in an ear and Andreas had a guarantee partner. He took another sip of his brightly colored drink, "How has it been man? I feel like it has been a long time since we got to hang out."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 11:04:22 am »
Raa barked out a laugh and shook his head, rubbing his hands on his thighs before looking over at Andreas again. While it worried him when Andreas could get so out of it he could barely move, Raa did enjoy hanging out with his friend. Of course he steered clear of everyone when they were getting high, Raa didn’t need to be sluggish on a drumset, tried it a few times and everytime left him lagging with his sticks. Raa was sure that if he wasn’t so keen on playing the drums he’d be all over every drug ever, it wasn’t like there was anything else to do down here.

Could barely read, Raa thought remosefully, he could read, but it took four times as long with extra frustration. Raa pushed a hand through his hair, fixing it around his horns before propping his head on a hand and slurping up the rest of his drink. “It has been a longtime, for just you and me. Normally I crash your parties and steal your food.” Raa stuck out his tongue and gave a stretch, his back popping and little squeaks coming out of his mouth. “Lots of crap to clean up lately. It’s nice though, just the two of us, making man talk.” Janitor, worked longer hours, got a bit better pay, but some of the crap he had to clean up. Eugh.

“And of course you’re going to pick someone up. Hum a bit and they’ll come in their pants.” The instant Raa was finished he jerked away and put his hands up over his ears, “No I’m not willing to actually try that.”

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 05:20:20 pm »
Andreas liked getting high. He enjoyed it and it was a cheap, easy form of fun. Hell of a lot cheaper then getting drunk, that was for sure. He saw the world in new, crazy ways. And it didn't really effect his singing any. Andreas didn't have talent, he had genetics.

Unlike Raa, Andreas loved reading. He was pretty good at it too. Flunked out of school and could barely make change at his job, but he could read. He never read anything that wasn't fiction, but he did love to read. And if he found someone he could get to listen to him read to them, and he was a happy camper.

"Least ya makin' money, yeah? And I don't mind ya stealin' my food. Foods fer sharin' man. All about the love." Andreas gave Raa a wicked grin and leaned closer, lips close to Raa's ear, "Well, if ya don't wanna come in yer pants, the bathroom here is pretty big."

He doubted Raa would say yes, he tended to not go far with Andreas flirting, but he could try. Getting some food sounded pretty good and he was still humming from the grooming. If he couldn't get Raa, he might take a break anyway, see if he could get something with the one of the girls. He was a simple creature really.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2010, 12:45:52 am »
At least he was making money. Raa closed his eyes and sighed. Money. He really hated that stuff. It was wonderful and evil, and it made him think of one night stands. When you had it, it was great. It was the best idea you’d ever hand, then you used it up and wished you hadn’t. Raa ran his thumb over his lower lip and let his hands rest in his lap. A second blue drink came by from the bartender and he licked his lips.

Those things were pretty darn good.

All about the love. Raa closed his eyes for a moment, giving a content sigh. Love. There was a lot of love between all of them. Raa wasn’t sure what he’d do if he didn’t have everyone. Rot away while he worked to... do what. Live in a shit hole? Raa let out a breath which was quickly sucked back in when Andreas whispered into his ear.

Raa let out a little moan and he curled up slightly, his legs going up and a hand going down. His odd eyes snapped open and he turned towards Andreas. Hadn’t gotten laid in weeks, barely had enough time after work to rub one off in the shower even. Raa leaned in to Andreas, his lips just brushing against Andreas. “You don’t want to offer that to me.” He rose an eyebrow and bit softly on the siren’s lower lip before leaning away, “I’m almost horny enough to actually go for it, and then where would we be?”

There was a nagging at the back of his head Andreas was going to reply with something like ‘we’ll be in the bathroom.’ Raa knew that would be his answer if he got asked a stupid question like that.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2010, 12:52:40 am »
"The bathroom I imagine. I don't think the bartender would let us do it out here." Andreas grinned, leaning back to watch Raa. Raa was his friend and Andreas loved him very much. Nothing was gonna change that, especially not something like sex. Almost nothing fazed the Siren, not Idina going furry during a full moon, not casual sex, not having horns.

He took another sip of his own blue drink, making a happy sound. So tasty! And they almost matched his hair! He wasn't going to pressure Raa, so he just watched his friend, waiting for his reply. If Raa didn't want too, he could see if those girls did. There were more then one, maybe he could get one for Raa too.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2010, 01:09:54 am »
He knew it. Raa smiled slightly and rubbed the tip of one of his ears before he gave a quiet laugh and closed his eyes for a moment. Didn’t think the bartender would let them do it out here. Raa supposed not, even if it’d give everyone a free show. Raa felt a feral growl rise up his throat and he stared at Andreas for a few good moments, studying his face. His strange pupils dilated and he let out a breath before he got up out of the chair and meandered his way to the bathroom.

Rather have a quicky with someone he knew. That voice, the purring and noises he’d made when Raa had scratched his wings. Raa did it again when he walked behind Andreas, pushed his fingers gently between the feathers. “Meetcha in the bathroom.” He paused slightly before going into the bathroom, who would be on top? He pursed his lips slightly and gave a shrug, whatever Andreas was comfortable with he guessed. Raa smirked and went into the washroom.

It was big.

and far cleaner than he expected it to be.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2010, 01:23:48 am »
Andreas was rather surprised when Raa stood up, his metallic eyes never leaving his friend. Had he made him mad enough to leave? Raa always seemed pretty straight, though Andreas had never actually asked.

Then he felt hands against his wings and he gave a small shudder, sucking air in. Well, that was not really what he had expected. But never look a gift horse in the mouth! He grinned at the bartender, took a long drag of his drink and headed after his friend.

Pushing the door to the bathroom open, Andreas stepped inside. He was relieved to see it hadn't changed much since he had last been in here. Setting his bag down, the siren grinned at his friend as he closed the door, "How ya wanna do this?" He figured Raa knew him well enough to know he was up for anything, so he let his friend set the pace.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2010, 01:42:54 am »
Raa was... Open to ideas. He’d done a few guys, sure. He was a freaking native to Aedolis. Who hadn’t had sex with someone of the same sex down here? Besides children. But Raanan was pretty sure that even a few of them have go at it before they were thirteen. He was one of them. He looked towards the door when it opened and he moved past Andreas to quickly lock the door, he’d already made sure the bathroom was empty.

Giving Andreas a smile he grabbed the man by the neck and gave him a searing kiss, pushing his tongue past the siren’s lips and dipping him downwards. He tasted like the blue drink from outside and Raa let him up again, moving his hands to the singers hips, “You have two choices. Wall or the floor, that’s one, then top or bottom. I’m good with either. Though the floor would probably be a little more gross.” Raa smirked before he leaned to nibble at Andreas chin.

“Just a quick hard one, hmm?” He bit at the singers ear before licking at his neck. The mutt didn’t really know what was going on, maybe it was a rut. Maybe this was just an excuse to taste the cupcake known as Andreas the Singer. A cupcake many people have tasted before. Hungry and horny. Raa shook his head, he’d have to make Andreas a cupcake and put blue icing on the top. Give it a name tag.

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010, 01:52:14 am »
Andreas wrapped his arms around Raa, returning the kiss eagerly. He wasn't really sure why Raa was so open about this tonight, but he was pretty excited. Raa was really good looking, and sex with friends was much better than sex with strangers.

Once he had a chance to catch his breath again, Andreas grinned, "Wall then. Though, be careful with my wings. They're real delicate." The other question just got a shrug, "Don't matter to me. You ever been on bottom?" Andreas would much rather be on top, but he had no problem taking it if he needed too. It was hard to imagine Raa letting someone take him.

Andreas let out a small moan as Raa bit his ear, "Yeah. Sounds perfect." His hands slid down, fumbling with Raa's pants.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2010, 12:01:35 am »
“Of course I’ll be careful with your wings. Geeze. I pet the things enough to know that by now.” Raa tilted his head slightly, moaning into Andreas ear when he started to fumble with his pants. Before anything else left his mouth one leg was out of his pants and he was pulling Andreas up against him, leaning on the wall. “Fuck, I don’t care. Just get to it”

His hands went to Andreas butt and ground him against his lower naked half. “I’ll let you go for it. Wouldn’t wanna smoosh those sexy little gimpy wings of yours.” Raa’s hands moved from Andreas butt to move his fingers through the feathers. Had to be a rut. Maybe he had some sick ancestor who had a mating season.

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2010, 05:49:10 pm »
Andreas started to point out he could just bend over against the wall and his wings would be fine, but, well, if Raa wanted to take it, he wouldn't really argue. The siren shivered at the feeling of hands against his wings, moaning softly.

He slid his hands between them, undoing his own jeans, "There's a condom and some lube in the mini pocket in my backpack." Andreas liked to be prepared when he went out. Never knew what was gonna happen.

Shedding his pants, Andreas grinned, "You sure ya up for this?" Raa was so temperamental, he didn't want his friend regretting this later.

Anonymous

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 02:09:18 am »
Raa frowned softly and shuffled behind Andreas, pushing and manipulating his wings to pull the backpack off and get the needed supplies. He snorfled, “Never expected you to be into safe sex.” Raa put the condom into Andreas hands while he went and prepared himself, resting his back against the bathroom wall.

“Shut up and get on with it.” Raa growled, pulling Andreas closer, glaring and showing off his rather impressive set of teeth. “We can talk when you’re done.” Feeling slightly posessive of his friend, Raa gave a rather predatory growl and lowered his eyes down to stare at Andreas chest.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2010, 11:14:41 pm »
"Well, yeah man. I always am." Well, Andreas always used protection when he was sober. He just wasn't always sober when he had sex. It didn't take long to open the condom and roll it on. It wasn't hard to kick his baggy jeans off and press up against Raa, skinny hips pinning his friend to the wall.

"Deep breaths." Andreas gave Raa a bright grin. The mutt's teeth were a little scary, but in that kind of hot way. At least Andreas thought they were. He closed the distance between their lips, tongue sliding against Raa's sharp canines as the siren started to press inside him.

Quick and dirty. He could handle that.

Anonymous

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2010, 11:13:48 pm »
It was quick and dirty. Raa took a deep breath as instructed and dived into the kiss, gently scraping his fangs over the tongue before he let his mouth drop open and panting. Any pain turned to pleasure and Raa keened and jerked and dug his nails into Andreas lower back, pulling him as close as possible with one leg hooked around the Siren and the other balancing, still clothed from the knee down with the boot on.

When it was over, Raa took a long moment to gather his wits about himself, a sheen of sweat was on his hairless chest and beaded his forehead and he made sure to get some paper towels to clean up his half of the mess. Raa licked his lips after cleaning himself and pulled his pants up, resting his forehead against the cool tile. “You’re not half bad.” Raa rolled his shoulders and ran a hand through his hair.

He made sure to look himself over before he plucked at his shirt, nope, nothing spunky on it. Giving a happy shiver, Raa closed his eyes for a moment before stretching. “Well, at least you’ll be entertained, don’t think I can sit right for the rest of the evening.” A moments pause and Raa looked down at his boots before resting a hand on his hip, “And to think, all we came out here for was ... your bread.”

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2010, 01:28:29 pm »
"I'm amazing." Andreas licked his lips, panting heavily. That had been good, very, very good. The siren tossed the paper towel he had used to clean off into the trash can before pulling his pants back on. It was handy he could slip out of his pants with out pulling his sneakers off.

Looking in the mirror, Andreas did his best to fix his hair, "Well, what can I say man? My bread is just that good." Once he was ready, the siren grabbed his backpack by it's strap, "Well, as I did kinnda cause the reason ya can't sit, we can head home if ya want. I can pick up some girls another night. Bros before hos man."

Anonymous

« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2010, 11:10:52 pm »
He almost laughed.

‘Cept for some strange reason, laughing made his ass hurt. He pursed his lips and he put his hands on his hips, leering for a moment.”Great. Now when you talk about bread I’m going to imagine your penis. Juuuuust what I always wanted. Thank you, mommy.” He stuck out his tongue before fixing his appearance again and taking a breath.

Raa frowned for a moment, did he want to waddle home? Not about to complain, he needed that. Still. “Yeah, we should head home. The booze and my ass. I’m going to crawl into bed.” He wasn’t really tired, but figiting on a bar stool just didn’t seem like fun. At least not his idea of fun. “Besides, we only came out here for your bread anyway. Your bread-bread. Not the penis-bread.”

Anonymous

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2010, 02:28:56 pm »
"Hey, I think people should think about my penis all the time." Grinning at his friend, Andreas blew him a little kiss. He had enjoyed himself thoroughly and had no regrets. Going home early kinnda sucked, but he could feel Raa's pain. And no point in making his friend uncomfortable.

"Well, if ya want ta sleep, I wont stop ya. We can always like....watch a movie or somethin'." If Raa didn't want to hang out, Andreas could always go bother one of his other friends. But maybe Raa would be cool with a movie, "I even promise ta pamper you a little. As it's my fault you are sore."

Reaching over, Andreas patted Raa's ass, "Let me know when ya want to go again." Now that they were both presentable, he opened the bathroom door, holding it open for Raa.

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2010, 07:30:37 pm »
Now that the bliss of getting off was slowly leaking away, Raa rubbed one of his butt cheeks and wondered why that seemed like a good idea. Of course, Raa perked up at the idea of watching a movie, “that’s a good ide-aah!” Raa shot Andreas a glare when Andreas patted his butt. It didn’t feel nice, but there was a sneaky evil little hum of pleasure that shivered down his legs and he shuddered before he rubbed a hand over his face.

Well, this sucked.

Raa waddled to the bathroom door and the minute he stepped out of it he straightened his shoulders and stretched his arms, wincing slightly. “I’m up for a movie, if I get tired I can just sleep on your lap, right babe?”

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2010, 05:28:13 pm »
"Of course babe. I'll even play with that pretty hair of yours." Winking at his friend, Andreas carefully put the backpack back on, "You can even pick the movie."

Might as well spoil him a little. For all that he fooled around, Andreas wasn't a big fan of taking it and he knew how much it could such afterward, despite being so good when it happened, "Thanks for dumpstering with me. Ya really should stop bein' so stuck up though man. There is some good food in there. I know a place where ya can get some food fruit and shit too."

Making his way out of the bar, Andreas kept up his chatter, still expounding on the joys of free food fished out of dumpsters.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal