Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Dumpster diving the night away (Draaaaaaaco)  (Read 1141 times)

Anonymous

Dumpster diving the night away (Draaaaaaaco)
« on: May 18, 2009, 05:09:02 pm »
Free food was never something to be scoffed at. And when most of your paycheck went into paying rent and saving up to get your wings removed, there wasn't always a lot left over for other things. And Andres had never been good at passing up parties, drugs and rock and roll, so even when he remembered to eat, it was often the burgers he was slinging at work. Which got boring after a while. But Andreas had learned that a lot of food that got thrown away was still good, and half the time was still in its original packaging.

Which lead to the skinny siren lugging a lock cutter and and a big bag around to various dumpsters in the area late at night. And tonight was just such a night. There was a bakery that he liked to visit and this time he had dragged Raa along with him, "Come on dude. It's not that bad, I promise."

Grinning at his friend, he dropped the beg and checked the dumpster. Not even locked! Sweet! It wasn't hard before he had the lid back and was starting to look through the bread, "Heeeeey! Honey almond bread! This shit is awesome!" A loaf of bread, still in it's package, but marked to have gone bad yesterday was tossed into the bag.

"Raa! Sweet! Pastries! Score dude!" Andreas made an ungraceful hop, hips wiggling and wings flapping to help him get over the top of the dumpster and reach for the stuff in the middle, "Hey! I'm gonna have to get into it. Gimmie a shove?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: Dumpster diving the night away (Draaaaaaaco)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 10:19:25 pm »
Raa wished he’d taken a camera.

Not only did Andreas look a little funny with the lock cutters but the pure excitment on his face about old bread made Raa shake his head. Raa liked parties as much as the next guy, but he’d managed to sweet talk boys and girls alike into buying him his drinks, and he usually worked overtime so there was extra credits for him. Raa was pretty sure that out of everyone in that damn house, he was the only one that didn’t blow his money on crap.

He’d had a few bad years in his early teens and he hadn’t liked who it made him, of course he still had a few habits, such as his constant swearing. Other than that, Raa just watched out for Andreas, the one in the deepest, the one felt protective of.

And liked laughing at.

Now he really wished he had a camera. Raa cracked up, one clawed hand slapping his thigh and the other curling around his stomach as he laughed. “ Your ass and wings sticking out of that are so damn cute.” Once Raa had gotten over his moment of laughter, he reached up and grabbed Andreas legs and tipped them up and over to the side so Andreas could fall into the dumpster and not face plant into it.

“So, what are we doing again? Just old bread-stuffs?” He looked around, his hands in his pockets, “If you find a carton of old pasta, don’t tell me and don’t offer it to me to eat it. I’m okay with stale bread, but anything other than that is just a big ol’ N-O.” He nodded and ran his hand through his hair, pushing it to the side and plucking the annoying bits from around his horns.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 03:41:12 pm »
Andreas had enough bad habits ranging from forgetting to put the seat down to cocaine that he had really stopped counting. The only habit he had ever really kicked was smoking. But he missed it. And when he got drunk, he tended to smoke anyway.

"You are just jealous because my ass is nicer then yours." Andreas was still wiggling, trying to get into the dumpster and at the baked goods as he spoke. Raa was one of his most favorite people to hang out with. Partially because Raa was one of the only people that seemed to actually like hanging out with him when he was sober. It was kind of nice.

The siren gave a soft grunt as he landed on the dumpster, swearing as he stood up. It was actually handy having wings right then as they helped keep his balance as he made his way to the pastries, "Dude. What the fuck? We are at a bakery. Why would there be pasta? They do breads and pastries and cakes. FUCK ME!" Andreas face lite up, "Dude! Brownies!" Andreas tugged out the package of brownies that expired yesterday. They were slightly smooshed against the plastic, but other then that were fine. He waggled them over the side for Raa to get, "You really need to learn to relax. There is a whole world out there and if ya get to uptight, you are gonna miss out man."

His strange metallic eyes glanced over at his friend. He really hoped Raa wasn't board. Oh well, if he didn't like it, Raa just wouldn't come the next time, "Hey, wanna go hit a bar after this? Ladies can never resist a dude with brownies."

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 10:12:55 pm »
Raa knew what Andreas did. He could bark at Andreas for days and days and days and not get through the cloud of fluff surrounding his poor abused brain. It made Raa a little sad, to see his friend so ruined already. But that was a consequence from being born in the lower level of Haviah, running a finger to the top of his horn Raa laughed at the pure disgust he heard in Andreas voice after Raa mentioned pasta.

Raa stared at the brownies Andreas was waggling.  “No I’m good thanks Andreas, might hit you up later for the fucking thing though.”  His voice was level, obviously a joke reply as opposed to being seirous.

Gently he plucked the page with the tips of his claws they looked kinda... mooshed.

Raa dropped them into the bag’o’goods that Andreas was probably going to scarf down on his next high and then the purple haired demon mutt could stare in amazement with that tinge of ‘eww,’ he always got when he watched Idina and Andreas pig out from the munchies.

“ I am relaxed. I am a very relaxed person.” He wasn’t.

Running his thumb over his lower lip, he smiled slightly and pushed his hair behind his pointed ear. “Yeah, sure. I won’t climb in there with ya, I’ll smoosh too much bread, so just toss it over to the side to me and I’ll catch it and throw it in with the rest of your stuff.” a guy with brownies. Raa paused and rose an eyebrow before climbing onto the side of the dumpster to look at the siren. “ I think you’re thinking of money and a big cock. Ladies like money and big cock. Not brownies.”

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 10:47:48 pm »
"You are so missing out dude." They were totally good still. He stuck his tongue out at Raa, flicking the metal ball against his teeth, "This shit is amazing man. And still in the package." Andreas gave Raa and exaggerated wink, "Oh baby. You know you can give it to me any day. I have been saving my assginity just for you."

Once Raa had the brownies, Andreas started rooting around for more bread, "Dude, you wouldn't know relaxed if it bit ya one the ass." He wanted another loaf of bread. He wanted to make bacon and fried bread. Nothing was better when you were high.

"Oh, well, I can never resist a man with brownies. Girls can't be that different." Andreas straightened up, holding a loaf of garlic sourdough and a triumphant look on his face, "Sweet!" He made his way carefully over to the edge of the dumpster, holding his arms out to Raa, "Raaaaaaaan. Can you help me out?" He really didn't want to end up face planted on the concrete. So he gave his friend his best pouty look and tried to look as pathetic as possible. Which really wasn't hard when you are a underfed drug addict standing in a dumpster, "And if I have brownies and an average cock, think I can still get laid?"

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 10:52:09 pm »
Raa straighted and lifted an eyebrow slowly, his bi-coloured gaze drawing to the top of the dumpster. “I would so know if ‘relaxed’ bit me on the ass. It would be a big word called ‘relaxed,’ even I’m not blind enough to miss that. Raanan leered at Andreas, turning his head and pretending to ignore him for a moment, arms slowly crossing over his chest, head turned up and nose in the air.

That lasted for about a minute before Andreas spoke again, Raa turned to him with his eyebrows high on his face. “Brownies and an average cock? Maybe. Maybe.” the demon mutt moved and placed his hands on Andreas sides and carefully drag-lifted him out of the dumpster, holding the bag of goodies in one hand which he pressed to Andreas chest. “ Are you done? Or do we have more - What is that?” Raa placed his finger on the sourdough garlic bread, an eyebrow raised.

Tasty.

Sort of.

Raa shook his head. “ Anyway, or do we have more dumpsters to pillage and rape?” Raa flashed his fanged smile and looked around the alley. Raa fleetingly wondered what Andreas would smell like by the end of the night.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 11:55:32 pm »
"Yeah, and you still wouldn't be relaxed." Andreas grinned, not all that worried when Raa turned away. He didn't even bother dropping his arms down. He knew Raa wasn't going to leave him stranded. And he was right.

The winged boy shimmied forward, moving his hips to help slid him over the edge, "Only maybe? Damn. When is being a rockstar going to happen?" Andreas managed to get a good number of groupies as it was, but it was hard to not have them when your singing made everyone who heard it want to jump your bones.

"Naw. I'm good for tonight." Andreas smiled again, getting his feet settled underneath him before starting to pack up his bag, "You want some of this? It's good shit man. Garlic " He paused to look at what it had been priced at, "See! It was like 7 credits!"

Backpack stuffed and adjusted, Andreas straightened up and gave Raa a bow, "Lead the way my good demon. We can drink enough that either pretty girls have drunk enough to want us or ugly girls aren't so bad looking!"

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 03:34:06 pm »
“Nothing wrong with being a little up tight. Down here, you could turn your back and either get raped, a knife in your back or a Pilot breathing down your shirt for looking funny or not being excited about living in hell.” Raa sneered a little before pinching Andreas bottom and giving a stretch, blinking down at the seven credit bread.

“Seven credits!? For Bread? Are you fuckin’ kidding me? Geeze, that’s a rip off.” Raa slapped Andreas on the back, careful not to accidentally claw him and then moved his hand to rub at the sirens head before he stood up and crossed his arms over his chest as Andreas packed the bread into his backpack.

He chuckled and looped his arm through the other males, bumping his hip before lifting an eyebrow “ Gonna... go get drunk with a backpack full of bread? Classy, ain’tcha.” Raa laughed and started to walk, pondering. “Drink until they want us or until they’re pretty. That works for me. Got any specific place you wanna go?”

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 11:36:14 pm »
"Don't be stupid. Pilots don't come down here. It's not pretty down here." Andreas grinned at him, "And no one will want to rape your ugly ass, so you just have to worry about the knife." The butt pinch got a startled, "Whoo!" from Andreas, who then laughed, "Man, you are desperate if you are going after my flat ass."

"Of course it's a ripoff. That's why I just dug it out of a dumpster. I'm not paying for it." Thanks to the wings, Andreas had to have help putting the backpack on, wiggling the undersized wings under the bag, "And I am always classy. Besides, bread? Total chick magnet."

He started off, heading out of the alleyway, "There is a decent bar a few blocks from here. Drinks are pretty good and they have this bright blue one that I love. So good. I'll even buy you one if ya flash me." Andreas wiggled his eyebrows, grinning as he led the demon toward the bar.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2009, 10:02:55 pm »
“Yeah! Chick magnet. Like those baby chickens.” Raa held out his hand and wiggled his other hands fingers over it, smiling, imagining baby chickens. Chicks were so cute, with their peeping. A sigh and Raa let his hands drop before pursing his lips and frowning at Andreas. “Hey, I can pinch your ass if I want to, doesn’t matter if it’s flat. I’ll always get that same silly reaction.” Raa stuck out his tongue and flicked hair around his horns before stretching his arms up and throwing one over Andreas.

At the end of Andreas sentence Raa rose an eyebrow. “Flash you eh? Okay, stay there.” walking a little more forward, Raa went about unbuckling his pants and pushing down his boxers, effectively and for a good five seconds, flashing Andreas his boy bits. “Ha. Now you have to get me a drink. You know, it’s never a good thing when you tell me to flash you. I have morals, I however, have no shame.” Raa pulled up his pants and did them up while grinning and lifting his arms up again. “Think I should get it pierced? He looks so lonely down there.” Raa motioned to his groin.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 10:59:51 pm »
"You are just jealous of my skillz, man." Andreas made sure to emphasize the z. Then his face went serious and he gave a resigned sigh, bending over and presenting Raa his butt, "Alright. Grope away. I just hope you'll still respect me in the morning."

The site of Raa flashing him and Andreas blowing loud whistles and giving a few loud whoops, "Alright! Whoo! Papa likes!" Andreas gave a deep laugh, applauding his friend, "Man, who needs to pick up chicks after that show?"

Adjusting his bag, Andreas shook his head, grinning at his friend, "Those are pretty scary. I don't have the balls for 'um, yeah. But they are hot. I've always wanted to try giving head to a dude with one. Fuckin' creepy on chicks though."

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2010, 03:29:05 pm »
Raa gave out a barking laugh. “Respect you in the morning? That means I’d have to respect you now.” He grew serious, “I don’t think I could pull that little play off, my friend.” the big grin on his face was obvious enough of his playful attitude.

And of course he appreciated the whoops and hollars when he flashed Adreas. Of course the next comment made him pause and lift an eyebrow. “I knew you occationally batted for the other team, but I didn’t think you actually went out looking for dick to suck. That’s just wrong” Raa was half teasing, half disturbed. “Go for a hot one. Not one with a hole through his tube.” he gave a solemn nod and continued walking. “Now, where is this joint so we can get plastered then crawl home?”

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 09:50:19 pm »
"Oooh. Point. Ya win this round man." Andreas grinned, "I ain't real sure I could respect anyone that respected me."

Walking next to Rhys, Andreas led them down another street, sounds from the near by buildings drifting out, "I ain't picky man. Who cares about gender? Both got some pros and cons. And what's wrong with liking to suck dick?" He grinned again, "Besides, it's not like it makes me gay or anything."

The siren managed to keep a straight face for all of 5 seconds before laughing, "I donno. I just like sex. Gotta eat, ya know? And boy or girl don't matter to me none. Though I don't really like gettin' fucked in the butt. That always hurts."

Another turn and they were on a street, a few shops and restaurants lining it. Pointing at one, Andreas smirked, "Right over there. They got this crazy blue drink that I love. It's almost the same color as my hair. And the shots are nice and big."

Heading over, Andreas entered the dimly lit bar. It was decently clean and a number of patrons were scattered around, talking in small groups and some rock music filled the air. Nodding toward the bar, Andreas made his way over and grinned at the girl behind the counter, flirting with her a moment before ordering his favorite blue drink.

"What ya want Raa? I'll buy the first round."

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2010, 01:02:54 pm »
Raa rose an eyebrow and shoved his hands down into his pockets, smirking, his head tilted to the side. “Well, I know what happens to my penis. So I’m not all that keen on sucking one that might have the same story behind it.” Raa felt a shiver go up his spine and his eye twitched before he could stop it. Something like that inside his mouth, and then... ew. As Andreas went on, Raa blinked slowly at him before bursting out laughing.

“Wow, I needed to know that one. Thanks.” He watched when Andreas pointed out the bar and he blinked and gave a shrug.  “Nice big shots, eh? We’ll try one of your hair drinks, Princess. Might impress me some.” Raa followed like a good puppy and when they got to the seats, the drummer took his beside Andreas, watching the going ons between the bartender and the singer. “I’ll have what you’re having. Then we’ll see about some shots.” Raa took a moment to rest his head on the surface of the counter, looking up at Andreas.

“Can’t believe you stole some bread. Sure is cheaper than buying it, but hey, stealing always is.”

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2010, 08:42:51 pm »
"Well, you are kinnda gross, so I wouldn't exactly want to suck your dick." Andreas blew a kiss at his friend, "I know you are heartbroken over the thought." He liked hanging out with Raa like this. Sometimes his friend could be kinnda moody, but today was just nice and chill.

Raa's laughter just got another wide grin, "Handy information to have man. Handy information."

Once he had the drinks, he slid the dark blue drink to his friend, sipping his own drink through the brightly colored straw. It was sweet and only had a bit of a sting to it, despite the high alcohol content. "Oooh. Shots. I'll see you one for one man. See who give first."

He took another sip, lifting an eyebrow, "I got some quality bread man. That shit ain't cheap. Don't be hatin'. And it's not stealin' man. They threw it away. It ain't like we stole the shit in the store."

Anonymous

« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 06:34:54 pm »
He’d never quite understand the bread. The way Andreas spoke about it made it seem like it was some high quality drug. Raa looked around, then stared down at the drink, leaning to look at it before sucking it through the straw and making a face. Didn’t taste completely awful, he could definitely taste the alcohol, it stung his tongue and made his eyes burn. Wonderful evil stuff.

“Totally heartbroken that you don’t want to lick my hotspot, Andy.” He took another slurp of the drink and leaned against the table. “Man, I need a girlfriend or something.” A dark grin flashed over his lips and he looked at Andreas. “We should keep talking about that bread like it’s some high quality drugs. Might get some hot attention over here.” He pat Andreas leg and took another drink, “A nice old guy for you, too”

“We’ll do the shots after we get attention.” Raa cleared his throat and patted his chest before he began to exclaim loudly about their secret bread stash and how awesome it was.

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 04:04:28 pm »
For a kid that made almost no money as a singer and only slightly more flipping burgers, free bread was a big deal. The fact it was really good bread only made it better.

"Dude. I can't imagine you with a girlfriend. You just seem....commitment-phobic or something. I will say, you do need to get laid. Get a good fuck buddy. It's what I do." Andreas grinned, taking another drink. Andreas approved of casual sex. Plus, it gave him a wide range of energy to eat.

Reaching over, Andreas patted his backpack, "Don't be hatin' on the bread man. Chicks dig the bread. And the wings." He ruffled his wings, and lifted his glass to give a huge, goofy smile to a group of girls, "Yeah! We have all the hot bread here ladies! Wanna check out my loaf?"

The girls laughed, smiling back and waving. Andreas nudged his friend, "I told ya man. Girls love the bread."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 07:42:01 am »
Raa pursed his lips and leered at Andreas. “I am not commitment-phobic! I just don’t want to date someone elses fuck-buddy.” He stuck his tongue out at the singer and wagged it a few times for good measure, moving a clawed hand to push at his hair and glare off to the other side and take a swig of the weird drink.

Then what happened next almost made him want to let his head hit the bar table, giggle and groan at the same time. Raa did neither but the temptation was still there. “I don’t have wings. I have big unsightly horns,” Raa pointed towards his forehead incase Andreas forgot that they were there, which was entirely plausible, sometimes that guy had strange tweaks. Raa himself liked being clean, drunk was another issue, but clean for the most part. His reaction time with drums would start sucking, his beat would die. It would ruin his single talent besides cleaning shit off of floors.

Raa pulled at a wing and idly pet at it, poking at a some-what loose feather. “You gotta preen man, your wings are looking scraggly.” Raa looked towards the group of girls, winked then looked back and Andreas. “I think they liked the penis-joke, y’know?” His fingers started to scratch at the wings, and he turned to the side to slurp up more of that blue drink.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2010, 12:11:03 pm »
"Right. Sure. Ya keep tellin' yourself that man." Andreas patted his friends knee, grinning, "Just...why settle for one person? Love everyone man. Words to live by."

Taking another sip of his drink and giving the girls a little wave, Andreas snorted at Raa's comment, "Hard ta forget ya have horns dude. They're kinnda right there. And ain't nothin' wrong with them. I think they're sexy man."

The hands on his wings got a shiver from the singer. His wings were rather sensitive and touching them sent pleasant feelings through him, "Well, I can't preen them myself man. It's a two person job and people been busy." Plus, preening was personal to Andreas, one of the few things that was. Only people he trusted were able to touch his wings.

The scratches had Andreas practically melted against the bar, making soft, almost inaudible sounds in the back of his throat, eyes closed, "Everyone....loves my penis jokes man..."

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 09:29:42 pm »
A snort. “Loving everyone? Me. I can barely love myself, I don’t have enough for everyone.” Raa flexed his fingers in Andreas’ feathers, going towards the base before stretching one out and grooming it, used to doing this for his friend and able to pluck at the loose feathers. It made Raa laugh when Andreas tried to speak while in such a state of bliss.

So he sniggered and giggled when Andreas kept trying to keep the conversation going and Raa ignored his penis joke comment. Everyone loved them, everyone but Raa. He had his own penis, raa didn’t want to hear about Andreas’. Once Raa was finished with Andreas’ wings, he leaned and put his face on his hand, downing the rest of the drink. “Gonna pick up a chicky, Hot Stuff? Or are you just going to wave around your penis jokes.”

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal