Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Time stays, we go. [Tally~]  (Read 11619 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Time stays, we go. [Tally~]
« Reply #200 on: February 03, 2014, 12:23:32 am »
"Oh yeah? So I should stop so I don't underwhelm you on future dates? Is that what I'm hearing right now?" Gabriel said, and rested his hands on Roman's shoulders, massage paused. "Because I sure wouldn't want that!"

Meanwhile, on the TV, the credits began to roll.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #201 on: February 03, 2014, 12:56:57 am »
"No," he said.  "You're hearing that you should keep going or I'll get insufferably whiny."

He glanced at the TV, but let the credits keep going.  He didn't even think he had another movie in him just then.  He got tired too easily and too often these days, and the massage wasn't exactly revving him full of energy.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #202 on: February 03, 2014, 01:17:23 am »
"Yikes. Alright, you got me there, muffincakes," Gabriel said and went right back to massaging Roman's shoulders. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the movie was done, but this night had never been about the movie in the first place so he couldn't be bothered to care about it.

This was what it was all about, and he was just...

So happy he could do things like this for Roman now, and have it mean all the things he'd always hoped that it could mean.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #203 on: February 03, 2014, 01:36:08 am »
Roman didn't respond because he was mostly nodding off.  He nearly fell asleep completely, and when he jerked back awake he knew it was time to call it quits.

He leaned back against Gabriel.  "I think I'm done more."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #204 on: February 03, 2014, 01:50:26 am »
Gabriel could feel that he was losing him. He had gone too quiet, too still, and when his head started to nod and his body started to lean, he knew it was probably about time to draw things to a close. He just hadn't had the heart to wake him himself.

When Roman jerked awake, and then leaned back against him, Gabriel leaned over his shoulder and gave him another kiss on the cheek. "I could tell I was losing ya," he said, and pat Roman's shoulder. "Alright, c'mon sleeping beauty, let's get you off to bed while you're still half-conscious."

Rising to his feet and stretching with a yawn, he held his hand out to Roman to help him up.

Offline Tally

« Reply #205 on: February 03, 2014, 02:10:50 am »
Roman took his hand and shuffled off toward the bedroom, leading the way.

"Weren't you supposed to be carrying me?"

Not that Gabriel actually could without aggravating the bullet wounds, but what kind of date would it be if they didn't give each other a hard time?

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #206 on: February 03, 2014, 02:28:12 am »
"Whoa, hey, when I offered, you rejected it and I ended up making it up to you with massages! You missed your chance there, bud!" Not that there really was a chance, not while Roman was banged up.

When he was healed, though?

He bet he could do it.

Following Roman into his room, he went on ahead to pull down the covers and fluff his pillow. He paused and looked over at Roman. "Do you, ah, need help...?" he asked, motioning toward his shirt.

Offline Tally

« Reply #207 on: February 03, 2014, 12:10:44 pm »
Oh gods.  Gabriel was so awkward, it was fucking adorable, and he loved that he could think those thoughts about him now without repressing or denying them.  Roman kissed his temple and shooed him away.  "I've got it.  Get outta here."

Though he suspected that some nights, Gabriel didn't even go home and just slept on his couch.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #208 on: February 03, 2014, 07:55:37 pm »
"Okay, okay! Just...gimme one second," Gabriel said, right before hugging Roman again. Just because he finally could without it being weird. "Gotta meet my cuddle quota first. Okay, wait for it...wait for it...aaaand...we're good! You may now go to bed."

Pulling back, he lightly ruffled Roman's hair. "Sleep tight, honeybear, and...see ya in the morning?" He blinked. "I don't know why that was a question. I guess 'cause it still feels unreal and--okay. I'll let you sleep for reals now! G'night!"

Turning before he could start rambling again, he slipped out the door and closed it behind him.

And proceeded to do the thing that people always did in the movies that he didn't think people actually did.

He flopped onto Roman's couch, hugged a pillow, and squealed internally because holy shit he was dating Roman!

Offline Tally

« Reply #209 on: February 03, 2014, 11:38:36 pm »
If Gabriel got any cuter, Roman might just die.  It was tough to let him go.  The barriers were gone, they were dating.  Nothing stopping them and no reason to hold back or mask affection as something else anymore.

"In the morning," he said, smiling and trying not to grin like an idiot because Gabriel's giddiness was proving to be infectious.  It took him a good hour to get cleaned up and change the bandages, and he spent the whole time in a kind of daze, still trying to wrap his head around this new reality.

In the morning, he thought.  Damn.  It would be a whole different world.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal