Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Silver Haired Assassin  (Read 4042 times)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2007, 06:11:17 am »
Truth be told, Raichou didn’t turn into other humans very often, humans were boring. Cats, dogs, birds, rodents, they were all a little bit different; humans were pretty much all the same.

â€œIt does come in handy,â€? Raichou agreed, “But this is my normal self.â€?

She wasn’t going to reveal her real name, it was known in too many places.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2007, 06:17:54 am »
Adrian nodded easily, setting his empty cup on the table to allow it to be filled. "Maybe with a little bit of training, you could even help me in my business ventures someday." He had many potentual ideas-- not all of them able to be implimented right away, after all, he hardly knew her, and his business was a sensitive matter. "But, until that time, when I meet clients for business, you would have to stay on the ship until I return for you." He wouldn't confine her there, but he could not have a brothel house whore shapeshifter showing up and scaring away his business. They would not find him trust worthy.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2007, 06:25:31 am »
Raichou didn’t hear what Adrian had said, she was too busy listening to the commotion outside.

â€œRaichou Fenix! That psychopathic shape-shifter!â€?

That was the voice of the establishment’s owner and it seemed that ‘Rae’ had been found out. She should just kill Adrian and run but she found she didn’t want to. It was a strange feeling; she had never hesitated about killing anyone before.

The door burst open and the owner and two bouncers came in.

â€œSorry to disturb you, sir, but we suspect this girl may be potentially dangerous.

Raichou laughed, so she was ‘potentially dangerous’ now, well that was a milder way of putting it.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 04:27:51 pm »
"Oh really" Adrian said calmly "How do you mean?" The look on his face suggested it had better be a good reason for bursting into his room. If he took advantage of all the services available, he could only imagine the scene of them bursting in. A smirk tugged briefly at his mouth. It was quite an image.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 01:08:29 am »
“This girl is Raichou Fenix,� one of the bouncers replied, “She’s been going round the solar system assassinating people and massacring villages for the last three years!�

â€œAnd yet, I haven’t been caught yet,â€? Raichou giggled.

It felt good to have a reputation. Maybe she could add to it by killing the intruders.

Raichou smiled at them sadistically before turning into a dragon with a flash of blue light. The dragon form barely fit in the room and its wings grazed the ceiling. She opened her mouth and roared at the bouncers who nearly turned to jelly in terror.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2007, 07:24:23 am »
"Raichou? Really" Adrian commented, shifting to be missed by a blue wing as she transformed "Madam, I do believe this is the most interesting girl you have set me up with yet." He stated. There were times he needed an assassin, and if he could get Raichou on his side, that would definately be a plus, though from what he knew of her reputation, she wasn't exactly a person who took sides. "Thank you for your concern." He pulled out a device and punched a few keys. Moments later a very stout creature walked up to the room. "Rai darling" Adrian said "could you perhaps be a slightly smaller dragon? I'm feeling a little smothered back here and Gerry there can't come in." He looked to the rest of the of the 'attackers' "And the rest of you are dismissed. I wish to speak with her."

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 10:14:09 am »
If she could have spoken, Raichou would have giggled and said ‘of course’ but as she was in a dragon form she couldn’t. Instead she transformed into a five foot tall baby dragon and sat on the floor looking cute.

She was quite surprised that Adrian was even more pleased that she was ‘psychopathic’ assassin than a quiet, shape-shifting brothel girl. He was quite the strange one. The shape-shifter was even more surprised when the owner and bouncer actually left, perhaps they were a little afraid of Adrian.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 10:45:13 am »
"This is Gerry, my personal...assistan t" More like body guard, but he did other things as well. "I may very well have work for you if you're interested in coming with me still." Of course there would have to be precautions in place. Couldn't have an assassin running loose on a ship with no supervision. "Would you still like to leave this place?" Of course technically he would be harboring or something of the sort, but few people actually had the will to go up against him.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 12:34:16 pm »
Raichou turned back into a human so she could speak again.

â€œSure,â€? she said, shrugging, “It’s not like I have anything better to do. And besides I used a fake identity to sneak in here anyway. I’ve only ‘worked’ here three days.â€?

She decided to omit the minor detail that the reason for working there was so she could kill him. Though she suspected he wouldn’t mind that much. She had chosen not to kill him after all.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 01:36:05 pm »
"Gerry, summon the transport" He requested before looking at Rai "I suggest we get out of here before your fan club returns." He stated, offering a slight nod to a backdoor he'd insisted be installed. Always have an exit.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 01:43:07 pm »
Why Adrian knew there was a back door she didn’t know. Perhaps he was a regular. She followed him anyways, cursing inwardly at how awkward, kimonos were to move in. Because of the inconvenience, she quickly undid it and left it on the floor.

It wasn’t like she was naked underneath it; there just wasn’t much under there, a pair of short, shorts and a strappy vest.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 02:03:19 pm »
Adrian glanced at her outfit, but didn't linger. However, it was far more distracting than the kimono was. A pod pulled up at a balcony like docking station at the end of the hall. "Into the shuttle" He requested, opening the door for her. It was a moderate shuttle, not bare bones, but nothing fancy. "Have a seat" He invited, point to a chair with a safety harness.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2007, 01:23:52 pm »
Raichou sat down and pulled the clip from her hair, letting her silver locks cascade down her shoulders.

â€œSo where are we going?â€? she asked.

She wondered what sort of business Adrian was in. It was kind of strange that as soon as n emergency arose he could have a shuttle come straight for him. The shape-shifter wasn’t going to complain though, the more interesting the better.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2007, 09:16:09 pm »
Wealth and reputation gave him the opportunity for a great deal of things, escape pods included. She was not the first person hired to assasinate him, and she probably would not be the last. "We're going away from here where we shall be free to talk more freely. Space." He stated. He couldn't reveal exactly where his business transactions might take place. She after all, was not exactly what one would call trust worthy. Even she herself would have to admit that. He settled into a chair and snapped the harness in place, nodding towards her harness. "There have been events of abrupt, evasive measures" He commented mildly.

"I have not fully decided what exactly you need to know. Do you have a pressing question? I may or maynot answer it, but" He shrugged and left it at that. He had not gotten to where he was now by revealing all his secrets.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2007, 02:07:41 am »
Raichou guessed that Adrian wouldn’t tell her exactly where they were going because he suspected she had been hired to kill him. Oh well, it didn’t matter that much anymore. She buckled herself in like he had told her to but she wasn’t a big fan of sitting still. Maybe she could turn into a bat… they could grip things.

She smiled her usual mischievous smile and transformed. Untangling herself from the harness she began to fly around the pod.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2007, 03:27:48 pm »
Adrian watched her mildly. She was certainly a fidgety one. He had learned long ago to sit still very well. Fidgeting was a sign that one was not to be trusted-- at least during business. It made one look shady, and he couldn't have that. No one wanted bits of biologicals from a shady man. "I'll take that as a no." He said mildly, turning his attention to reading something on a handheld screne for awhile until he deemed them out of range, or stopped caring. "Please, come join me, and choose a form you can communicate in."

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2007, 08:41:32 am »
“Spoil sport,� Raichou thought.

He was obviously annoyed by her inability to sit still for extended periods of time. And by extended she met 60 seconds or more. That’s how she was though, sitting still made her feel like she was doing anything and was incredibly boring.

She did what he said anyway and flew back into her seat before turning into a 6 year old version of herself. She had been stupid, naïve and far too obedient to her grandfather when she had been that age. She was a much better person now, smart, beautiful, talented and a decent fighter if the need arose. And of course she was an expert shape-shifter, better than the old geezer had been.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2007, 04:34:57 pm »
Adrian watched her a moment before speaking "You are by no means obligated to come with me. I'm quite willing to drop you off at any station between here and earth if you so desire, however, if you do decide to stay, there will be a code of conduct you are expected to abide by." Once they were on his actual ship, not an escape pod, piloted by a long time servant of his, he certainly couldn't have her flitting around as a bat. The crew would start jumping for the windows, wailing about vampires or some such nonsense that Adrian had very little patience for.

"Would you like to hear the code? or shall we just discuss where we are to land you?" He wasn't one to waste his breath. If she was absolutely uninterested in even the vaguest guidelines being applied to her, then despite her obvious, and less obvious business advantages for his side of things, it wasn't worth potentually loosing his ship.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2007, 01:24:40 am »
What the hell, Raichou kinda liked this guy; she might as well listen to what he had to say.

â€œYeah, sure tell me.â€?

She turned back to her normal form guessing he wanted her to be more serious. She supposed she could sit still and behave for a little while.

Raichou guessed the code conduct for her would be things along the lines of ‘don’t impersonate members of the crew’ that wasn’t a problem humans were boring to turn into anyway, ‘don’t transform in front of the other crew members’ well she would have to work on that one. Maybe if she told herself they weren’t worthy of seeing her ability…

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2007, 07:36:21 am »
Adrian observed her for a moment, assuring himself that she was paying attention and he wasn't completely insane by planning to bring her aboard. "On the ship, you are not to impersonate anyone or anything. Do not change outside of your room. If you want to curl up, and sleep in cat form in your own chambers, I have no issue with that...but if someone knocks on that door, I expect you to be able to pop back into whatever humanoid form you have chosen as your own for the duration." He steepled his fingers a moment. He wasn't a man to be hurried, though he wasn't one to dawdle either. "You are required to follow orders, mine and the captain's. I doubt he will ask much of you as you are not exactly crew as of yet, but he is captain, he keeps the ship running smoothly. When he says to do something, there is generally a very good reason behind it, even if he doesn't explain it." He didn't feel he needed to explain why she had to listen to Adrian. "You will need to join us for meals-- it keeps superstitions to a minimum if they actually see you consuming food. Some of them are old fashioned and think girls on board are bad luck to begin with so." He lifted his fingertips slightly as if shrugging. "oh, and no weapons, no killing of the crew. I need that crew to remain intact and functional." He eyed her dress "and...while you are welcome to dress yourself and look nice if you would like, don't taunt the men. They do spend the vast majority of their time on an all male ship, and while I would not call them animals, they are not the most...restrained of men. So, unless you want to follow through with your actions, don't tease and taunt them with your physical beauty. I do believe it would end badly for all involved." The captain would have a fit, but that was beside the point. "Questions? Concerns? Complaints? Refusals?" He wasn't set in stone, he was willing to talk it out, though he might not budge too much.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal