Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Silver Haired Assassin  (Read 4043 times)

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2008, 05:28:43 pm »
"Then we shall see what you can do." Cook could talk Adrian into just about anything-- mostly because he asked for things so rarely and when he did, there was always a very good reason for it, so Adrian had stopped questioning him for the most part.  He turned his attention back to Keir.

"Perhaps you might have someone round them up and bring them to me if you have the time." He suggested. If they hit another asteroid belt, he'd need all the legs he could get. He'd been in space for a long time, but his anatomy made it a bit difficult for him to keep balance when the thrust of the ship kept changing directions.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Re: Silver Haired Assassin
« Reply #101 on: May 27, 2008, 12:09:41 pm »
[OOC If you can't be bothered with this thread anymore just say o.O]

“I’ll get one of the engine room monkeys to do it,” Keir replied.

Okay, calling them ‘monkeys’ was a little harsh but ‘men’ didn’t really describe them. The younger ones certainly were knuckle-dragging hormone driven idiots who were only really hired because they sort of knew their way around a machine. Keir and the other ‘veteran’ mechanics were supposed to be teaching them but they rarely ever listened. They assumed he didn’t have that much more experience than they did, it annoyed Keir sometimes that people didn’t know how old he was.

“I’d better go and tell them myself,” Keir said, “Lord knows they never listen unless I’ve got a spanner in my hand that I can hit them with.”

Keir actually had a large spanner affectionately nicknamed ‘Spanner of Doom’ by the other crew members, perfect for threatening the engine room monkeys.

Keir headed out of the door and left Raichou to the Cook.

////

Unsure if the Cook was actually listening, Raichou replied anyway, “I might be able to. I’ve never tried making limbs before. Shouldn’t be too hard though.”

That would certainly keep her entertained, domestic tasks by day and at night she could be tinkering away in her room with something or other. On the surface it didn’t sound like the most interesting existence but she found she liked the sound of it. And in time she might help Adrian with his business. So she’d have to behave she guessed.

It sounded like she’d be busy, it might not leave much time for practicing her shifting…When a shape-shifter didn’t practice shifting began harder; it expended more energy. After you had transformed maybe two or three times you’d be tired, unlike her limit at the moment which was around 30 or so.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal