Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Silver Haired Assassin  (Read 4040 times)

Anonymous

Silver Haired Assassin
« on: October 16, 2007, 01:48:44 pm »
Raichou grinned widely at the picture of her latest mark. Whilst she had been at the Space Station Cancer after the little incident with the vampire she had met quite a rich man wanting a certain someone dead. The task sounded interesting so she had taken it up. It was in Aedolis but for a shape shifter, getting in was all too easy, she had smuggled stuff into Edanith before.

So here she was now, in the Red Lit Desires, dressed in a kimono and her silver hair pulled back in a bun. She just hoped she wouldn’t end up servicing someone. Usually she would take on someone else’ shape but what was the point when her normal form was beautiful enough. She was so modest it was scary.

Currently she was serving tea but was also keeping a keen eye out for her target. Her mission was simple, find, eliminate, get out. She didn’t know what the guy had done and frankly she didn’t care as long as got paid and had relieved boredom doing it.

â€œA tea to room 3, Rae,â€? her boss told her.

Of course Raichou hadn’t used her real name; that would just be stupid. She collected the tea like the woman told her but in her head she was considering killing her after she had dealt the mark. Then again Raichou was the type of person who was massacre a whole village if should thought it would alleviate her boredom for a few hours.

â€˜Rae’ knocked on the door and entered when told to do so. She had to suppress her grin when she saw that sitting there was her mark, completely alone. As she placed the tray with the tea on the table she made sure that they knew she was fairly well endowed. Then she subtly checked her dagger and that it was ready to grab at a moments notice. This was going to be too easy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 08:54:33 am »
Stephen Albert Adrian III had been a very wealthy man during his time on earth, and appriciated the finer things in life. Being served tea and having a chance to admire a beautiful woman were of course parts of that. On Earth, he had bred horses, as earth died and became unfavorable to his trade, he'd began dealing in many other highly proffitable situations. Most, no one could tie to him; he was after all, not a fool when it came to business.  He'd taken to dealing in biologicals. With his careful breeding of horses, he'd learned an emense amount about genes, and so biological seemed the next logical place to go-- plus it was in much higher demand than horses were in space.

He was well dressed, finely tailored suit that complimented his stately figure well. He appeared to be in perhaps his forties, but well preserved. He was refined, stately with a mature sort of charm about him, but the picture of perfect health. His hair had the slightest hint of grey at the temples.

"Ah, please, come in" He invited, appriciating her figure in a much more gentlemanly fashion than most clients probably did in a place as this. It was subtle, his eyes didn't linger.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 10:38:23 am »
As Raichou made the tea, her back to the mark she grinned slightly, this was quite interesting. The only thing that would be more interesting would be killing everyone in the brothel and torching the place.

â€œActually that’s not a bad idea when I’m done,â€? she thought to herself.
She turned to the man, smiling less evilly now and said, “White or black? And how many sugars?â€?    

This was going to be too easy. She had noticed the man’s eyes glance over her. It was a little disappointing that he wasn’t like most other men would be, drooling over her with no shame but meh, it made a change.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 08:45:07 pm »
Adrian was much too dignified to drool, even if he might have done so inwardly. He was a man, he did have desires, but he was also somewhat old fashioned in certain ideals. Too many men had been brought down by sex scandals. He did not intend to be one of them. "One sugar, just a little cream." He instructed. His voice was not harsh. He'd learned that harsh just brought out the worst in people. Firm was much better, but he had no reason to be firm with Rae. She was giving him womanly company, and serving him tea.

"come, join me" He requested, guesturing to a nearby chair. Traveling for buisness was a lonely position for a man to be in so often. He'd never taken a wife. He'd been too in love with his horses. Now without them, his mind had turned to more carnal needs and domestic possibilities.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 10:46:59 am »
As Raichou made the tea she thought that if she had brought some poison with her she might have been able to spike it, but then again what fun would that be. As she walked across to the ‘client’ she made sure to sway her hips a little, not too much so it looked completely unnatural though.

She set it on the table next to Adrian before sitting down next to him.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 10:57:52 am »
Adrian smiled and took a sip of his tea, giving her a nod of approval. "Tell me, what has the head mistress of this establishment instructed you?" He suspected ownership had changed since when he first started frequenting this place. Communication was easily broken, and instructions were garbled.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 11:03:05 am »
Raichou was a little surprised by the question, why did this guy even care?

She answered anyway, “That I was to serve you tea but it is of course expected of me to keep you company.â€?

Hopefully he didn’t want a different kind of company, if it came to that well she’d just have to deal with it. He was strange though, no the sort of person you’d expect to come to a place like Red Lit Desires but she guessed you couldn’t judge a book by its cover.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 08:40:49 am »
Adrian nodded slightly. While as a man, of course other company was desired from time to time, but this was not the way to get it in his opinion-- though he had heard many tellings about the skills of the women here. "Well then," he said, taking a sip of his tea "I would say you are doing your job well." He enjoyed tea, he had for many years, and she had served it beautifully.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 09:22:02 am »
Raichou had been told by a few people that she could make tea well, this was rather strange considering she couldn’t have anything with caffeine in it; it threw her powers out of whack.

â€œI’m glad you like it,â€? Raichou said smiling her sweetest smile.

All the smiling was making her cheeks hurt, it wasn’t natural.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 07:46:38 pm »
Adrian set the cup down again, leaning back in his chair and placing his fingertips together thoughtfully. "Are you treated well?" He asked, thoughts flying through his mind as he spoke. His mind was often a busy place. He was always planning or plotting something.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 01:40:39 am »
“Yes I suppose. My boss is a bit of a slave driver though,� Raichou laughed.

She hadn’t had an opening to kill him yet. If she tried now, he would see and fight back or call for help, she guessed the former. The sooner she dealt with him, the sooner she could leave, murdering the owner on the way and possibly torching the place. She had to suppress her smile at the thought of all the lovely destruction.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 07:59:19 am »
"Do you ever dream of leaving this behind?" He asked, glancing at the door at some outside noise, but disreguarding it and returning his full attention to Rai and the tea. He doubted either of them were going to get much sleep. Tomorrow, he would be on some ship, headed off to another buisness arrangement and wouldn't be able to have a decent conversation, that didn't involve bodyparts, for months. "Is this establishment the answer to your dreams?" Some girls did like their job of satisfying men in various ways, he couldn't understand why exactly, but he'd discovered they did.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 01:32:58 pm »
Raichou almost didn’t register Adrian’s question, she was listening intently to the noise outside.

â€œShape-shifter! They let a shape-shifter in?â€? said a frightened woman’s voice, “A potentially dangerous one?â€?

â€œUh-Oh,â€? Raichou thought, it seemed she might be in trouble.

The only thing that could save her really was the fact that she had started working there at the same time as about 5 other girls. She had as long as it took for them to narrow them down. She would have to be quick.

Realising that Adrian had asked her a question she replied, “Yes, sometimes…â€?

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 01:47:35 pm »
"Well" Adrian said thoughtfully. "During my travels, I often desire a companion. Just someone to talk to, have tea with, maybe make a meal or two once in a while." He shrugged "I suppose I'm talking nonsense, but as much as I like my work, it does get rather boring and lonely sailing across the galaxy with a bunch of silent crew."

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 01:55:22 pm »
“Well that was unexpected,� Raichou thought.

Was he honestly going to take some random brothel he just met with him? Well if he was serious it might be interesting…She could go with him and travel the galaxy instead of killing him. She could kill him later if she got bored. And if he was joking then she could just kill him anyway, it was a win-win situation.

â€œOh, did you have someone in mind?â€? Raichou said sweetly.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 05:10:24 pm »
"Well, you're the first to actually serve my tea as I like it and not try to drape yourself over me in search of who knows what. Tips? I could never get it straight from them." He shook his head dismissively. He knew the house madam, and they had a decent relationship. He trusted she knew what she was doing when she chose the girls she sent up to him. "I was thinking you, though we might have to work on getting you to talk a little more. I feel as if I'm carrying the entire conversation on my side." He smiled slightly to show he wasn't upset about it.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 12:03:44 pm »
He wasn’t joking. This could be fun, maybe she act a little more like herself, be able to change form in front of him at least.

â€œSorry about that,â€? Raichou laughed, “It’s just we’re expected to be fairly quiet, those who ‘drape themselves over you’ obviously don’t know the etiquette.â€?

This guy didn’t seem so bad and even if he deep down he was rally a jerk she was a shape-shifter, she could turn into a dragon or a panthera or some other nasty creature and maul him.

â€œSpeaking of which,â€? she thought, “It might be a good idea to let him know I’m a shape-shifter, then if he doesn’t like it I can just kill him.â€?

â€œOh yeah…â€? Raichou said, “There’s one thing you might want to know…â€?

She concentrated on the DNA of her chosen creature then turned into a silver cat.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 09:01:25 pm »
Adrian pursed his lips as he looked her over. "Magnificent" He breathed. "Are you able to change into anything? Or just the cat?" He'd heard of both types of shifters, and really, they facinated him. "I do believe, if you were to agree to come with me, we might have to set some ground rules reguarding your...talent there." He raised a finger and continued "Some of the crew men on the ships can be rather superstitious." Some cultures held cats as good luck, others as bad luck, and with the crews being so mixed, it got to be very interesting.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2007, 05:17:24 am »
Raichou turned back into her human form.

â€œAnything I like as long as I know roughly what the genetic makeup is like,â€? she replied.

She then turned into a dog, then a mouse, then an eagle and finally Adrian.

â€œEven you,â€? she said before turning back into her normal form.
That made things easier; he was actually impressed by her ability. Some people were scared by it.

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 01:33:34 pm »
Adrian raised an eyebrow "Ah, well, I would have to insist that you didn't impersinate me or crew while on the ship, and I would discourage it while we were on the planets as well. Impersination can bring down trouble faster than many things do." He informed, leaning back in his chair and draining the last of his tea. "But it could come in very handy I imagine." He well knew to take a shifter aboard was a risk. For all he knew, she had killed and replaced the girl the house madam had trusted to serve him, but at the same time, perhaps it was that element of danger that made him so interested in her.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal