Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: So... Kurai needs a friend. <3  (Read 302 times)

Anonymous

So... Kurai needs a friend. <3
« on: March 24, 2009, 06:01:05 pm »
I've had Alden for a good long time. He's terrorized Fala a few times, being the bastard he is and all of that. But he hasn't really gotten a chance to get out much.

Ever wonder who the psychopa--... ur, mentor was that helped shape Fala into who she is today? Who wants to put up with this sarcastic, sadistic bastard long enough for me to try developing him like I have with his former Candidate? He got back from a long mission out of the Citadel, after all, and came back just before the last Axis point visit.

This being the case, he doesn't know the new batch of Candidates all that well, and still thinks some of the newest Pilots (read: Less than a year after graduating) are Candidates.

Long story short? Alden needs a thread. :p  And if you choose to help me out, know that he's a crass, sarcastic dude whose severe lack of tact makes Fala look mild in comparison. Though, thankfully... he doesn't sleep around.

Who wants to play with him? :3

---

Same for Mr. Blind Man Darsche, but not nearly as much as Alden.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: So... Kurai needs a friend. <3
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 06:39:15 pm »
Ohoh! Rina does! Rina does!

I have oodles of candidates and Pilots 8D So whatever strikes your fancy! <3

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 07:55:25 pm »
I have my new Pilot Jermi and also my two candidates that are up for grabbies. Danica and Satori are always around as well. If you want to do something plus whatever Rina devises for you. (Pssst watch out for The Rhino, it's bigger than you think) Then let me know =3.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 08:14:22 pm »
Sam has lots of friends for Kurai.  However, since we're not getting married, I may decide not to share them.  HMPH.

;)

Okay!  Let's see.  Obviously I have Alesku, who does not get on with psychopaths.  He thinks they're counterproductive.  That might be fun, especially if Alden teases him about his relationship with Calliope (which I figure he'd be one of the few to know about, or guess).  I have Liv, which... um... well, take a guess how that would go.  I also have Hasdrubal if we'd like to get into a flashback.  That could be amusing in some fashion.  I have Jae, my invisible girl who speaks in pidgin, which, if you're willing to put up with her, could be interesting, at the very least.

And if you want to play break-the-Candidate, I still have Fala's little Candidate Perch.  Someone needs to get him to stop manipulating people's emotions.

And those are all the friends I have for Kurai.  *hugs*  Let me know.

shinigamikitsune

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 11:28:22 pm »
I have many critters that you can play with!

Anyone of them would be good, except for Trance. He seems to get around a lot. Other then him, I have T'liika, Callista, Dante, Smash Cat for the Pilots, Romeo as my candidate. Iolani is waiting to be discovered and taken into candidacey. Plus, once I get around to it, I will be joining a centaur character, which I believe might be a pilot, or he might end up being a candidate... unsure as to that yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal