Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gospel Information File: Prophet  (Read 404 times)

Anonymous

Gospel Information File: Prophet
« on: March 24, 2009, 01:42:24 pm »
[center:2uilztym]<Posted over The Seeker Channel, Gospel Information File: Prophet. This file can only be view by those with Seeker Classification.

The following file contains information on one Gospel Prophet. This includes writing samples, suspicions, and analyzing. >[/center:2uilztym]

Writing samples from our sources:
lulz, i am of course Elijah. :v fools

Relax.

The situation is not that dire.

We have ways of fooling the Axis Point. There's always the possibility of one of our people slipping up but that's why we're cut off from each other the way we are. Excepting myself, no Gospel knows the identities of all the others. Even if one of you gets caught it still won't compromise the entire group.

It's me you all ought to be worrying about. XP If they catch me you're all screwed.

We've made it for years without anyone giving themselves away but just in case let me remind you all. Whatever happens, you do not risk yourselves, not even to save another Gospel. One of us gets compromised, leave them to their fate. We're not going to jeopardize the whole cause to save one individual.

NOTES:
This Gospel was (is?) the leader it seems maybe the one who gathered the group. They all look to see where Prophet is and what Prophet wants. However at one point Prophet stopped posting entirely, unless they picked up a separate identity or the Gospels suspecting a mole wanted us to believe their leader was gone causing them to be more disorganized. (Danica)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Subfile: Suspects-Prophet
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 01:46:47 pm »
< This subfile contains the names of Pilots that are considered under suspicion of being the identity of this Gospel, and details that connect the Pilot to the Gospel. >

Tora, I believe, should be considered as currently our highest threat. If nothing else, she has attempted to remain hidden for too long. Her dragon is compromised. She has the means, and possibly the will to be Prophet. Also note, since my discovery of her age, Prophet has been inactive. Coincidence? (Marshal)

Anonymous

Re: Gospel Information File: Prophet
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 04:22:07 pm »
And then there's Temple Rosales.  Missing.  Prophet inactive. (Alesku)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal