Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Conversation File: ______PILOT MACARIO DISCLOSURE___  (Read 340 times)

Anonymous

Conversation File: ______PILOT MACARIO DISCLOSURE___
« on: March 24, 2009, 11:59:20 am »
[center:13n6oz9p]< The following file is a transcript of a discussion of the seekers. They have been color coded and tagged.>[/center:13n6oz9p]

FILE NAME: PILOT MACARIO DISCLOSURE

[BEGIN TRANSCRIPT]

My brother Neelam is under interrogation at the moment on the matter of a clandestine 'psychic cure,' a presumed nanobot injection.

Rest assured I have no knowledge of this matter and no allegiance toward my brother.  My full allegiance lies with the Seekers.

Imperial Xhi questioned me personally and found me innocent [transcript will soon be available], and I offer to be open with any Seeker who would like to question me further.  I also volunteer for the Axis Point rotation this week.

Feel free to discuss this.  In addition--if such a 'cure' exists (and even if it does not), no matter whose creation--is it another Gospel blind to distract us or is it the problem?
(Alesku)

I give you my sympathies for having to deal with the questioning on account of a bad seed in your brother. It cannot be easy to deal with that.It's good to hear despite your brother you passed and we can still trust you. I have to admit I was worried slightly. (Danica)

As to the issue of Lockwood, I would like a chance to interrogate him myself, but I don't mind waiting in line. I will speak with Fala in my own time.

I note you didn't use yourself as an example Danica. Odd. Do not presume I don't know what you're thinking too. (Marshal)

Oh how I wish I hadn't made the comment about bickering earlier. Now would be a good time to have free reign to do so. Don't presume yourself so intelligent Richards. (Danica)

Now now. Keep your grown up pants on Danica. Lord knows it took you a while to learn to keep them on. (Marshal)

Richards, perhaps we'll continue this conversation later. I don't like everyone to know all of my business. Though I'm sure you don't mind. (Danica)

Perhaps we shall Blake. (Marshal)

[center:13n6oz9p][END TRANSCRIPT][/center:13n6oz9p]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal