Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gospel Information File: Chimera  (Read 365 times)

Anonymous

Gospel Information File: Chimera
« on: March 24, 2009, 09:59:30 am »
[center:o7njwd2n]<Posted over The Seeker Channel, Gospel Information File: Chimera. This file can only be view by those with Seeker Classification.

The following file contains information on one Gospel Chimera. This includes writing samples, suspicions, and analyzing. >[/center:o7njwd2n]

Writing samples from the sources we have:

here, but still not willing to take substantial risks for anyone else's pet projects.

wonder whose fault security breaches like that are? noone's watching the watchers.

signing out.

chimera

Every ship needs a few cliches on board.

Rest assured I'm here to take the risks when they're valuable, but I'm working on something of my own at the moment, and I think more of us have to take initiative. I really am glad you're here, Sylph, but in a group of this nature, dependency, hierarchy and centralization are dangerous. So is implicit trust of any one member over the goal itself.

That said, I'd hardly waste more precious communication time in a spat. Just keep it in mind--everyone.

Hiya, Marshal.

NOTES
-appear 'young' from communiques, all active (Alesku)

The writing style is somewhat different between the two different samples we have. The first sample is messier than the second, sloppy. Seems to be a more independent cell, and is not quick to trust anyone within the group, works on their own projects. (Danica)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 01:36:06 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Subfile: Suspects-Chimera
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 10:43:48 am »
[center:f5ept5l8]< This subfile contains the names of Pilots that are considered under suspicion of being the identity of this Gospel, and details that connect the Pilot to the Gospel. >[/center:f5ept5l8]

*Clé (reasons obvious, under heavy observation)
     *Eisurin (motivation clear)
     *Lockwood, motivation unclear, writing style crosscheck
     *Sulo, irregular conduct, immaturity(?), motive: father in TRIM, issues with authority [to be fair, any candidate of Hasdrubal's would have issues with authority, but nonetheless] (Alesku)

I connect, and maybe somewhat just out of intuition Alaric to this name. I think the thing that connects them in my mind the most is Chimera and the idea of two things fused together. Just a thought. (Danica)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal