Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gospel Information File: Vallewida  (Read 336 times)

Anonymous

Gospel Information File: Vallewida
« on: March 24, 2009, 09:53:37 am »
[center:bnd0hous]<Posted over The Seeker Channel, Gospel Information File: Vallewida. This file can only be view by those with Seeker Classification.

The following file contains information on one Gospel Vallewida. This includes writing samples, suspicions, and analyzing. >[/center:bnd0hous]

Writing sample from the sources we have:

No, not literally crippled. We're not that poor Candidate that Roman had his way with.

How many of you guys can actually function, right now? I got through Axis Point, but only just.

Head count. How many of us are still here? The least we can do now is figure out how many of us might have gotten caught.

True. The Seekers would be all too pleased to throw that information out into the open.

But then again, we can't be too sure. Last thing we need is to go into a false sense of security while they root us all out, one by one.

...We'd still better check on any new TRIM members, just in case. Heard of any Pilots being thrown out, as of late?

Good point, Indigo. Still hoping to see more than us around, though.

Heard from Prophet, lately? That's the main link in the chain that we need to preserve, at all costs. Lose Prophet, lose us- we'd be dragon food in less than a week.

God. Wtf.

Fine, no digging. Sounds good to me....not much in the mood for it, anyway.
Plausible, but inevitable. Change our recruiting schemes any way you like, there's always going to be one member that knows another through some means of communication.

Prophet worries me, but there's nothing we can do. And if we stop trusting him/her, that's only going to push him/her slowly away from us- I'd prefer to keep my death close and happy, rather than constantly flirting with nervousness at whether or not we're going to tune him/her out from even the most basic of recruiting schemes.

If Prophet doesn't trust us, and we don't trust him/her, we'd might as well slice ourselves up and lie between a few pieces of bread.

There's nothing we can do. There will always be a weak link through Prophet- otherwise, if a Gospel that no one knows defects, we won't know who it was if Prophet had no say in it. ESPECIALLY if the person who recruited him/her is taken immediately afterward by the traitor.

Damned if we do, damned if we don't, I'm afraid.

...Ballsy. Real ballsy.

Best of luck to those involved. Don't get caught.

...Be there with a bang? Are you daft?

They almost caught us.

Hold on...

...Be careful where you sign in. They're watching us all carefully, now. For all our sakes, don't screw up.

There's a reason why they're looking over their shoulders, and that's because they've realized we're right behind them. Don't paint a target on yourself.

-Vallewida

Theoretically? I'm all on board. Realistically? Do you think the Dragons will wait long enough for US to figure it out? I'm worried that they'll just tear the network coordinates out, figure out where we gather, and annihilate it- all before we receive any information of a caught Gospel.
-A very good idea.  Or potentially totally false.  They don't gather anywhere.(Alesku)

NOTES
-low activity lately-knows how to be patient
-organizer.  Organizer, organizer.  Is in a position of authority (Remi, Roman, Tora)
-Reads almost like a mole...
-terms of note: 'daft'  'screw up', unusually light on profanity
 (Alesku)

This Gospel seems to be very paranoid (as they should all be), but it is almost under constant mention in their posts not to get caught. They seem to heavily rely on Prophet being around, they say if Prophet is gone they would all be 'dragon food'. Most likely knows Prophet personally?

I caught on the daft too, thought it was an interesting word to use. I don't see it much in common usage anymore. (Danica)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 01:31:18 pm by Anonymous »

Anonymous

Subfile: Suspects-Vallewida
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 10:41:45 am »
[center:qrhmfwnt]< This subfile contains the names of Pilots that are considered under suspicion of being the identity of this Gospel, and details that connect the Pilot to the Gospel. >[/center:qrhmfwnt]

*Rosales, cautionary commentary and /too smart/.  Mentions Rosales in Gospel communication, a little too carefully remote.
     *Tierney, same reason.
     *Talbotte (Remi) ?
     *Tora, older, cautious, slightly different writing style.
     *Mauburin, highly unlikely but possible, under heavy observation by dragon--not that the dragon is not irregular, check into history here.
     *TEMPLE Rosales?  Close to Sylph.  It's a real possibility. (Alesku)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal